Chapter 7

Sick and Tired

 

 

tenia pov

 
when we got to the restaurant, they were already waiting for us
Seunghyun was immediately greeted them
 
"Guys, this is tenia scott" Seunghyun introduced me in front of them. but they are silent and looked at me from top to bottom.
 
"Annyeonghaseo tenia imnida" I said, bowing and smiling.
 
"hyung, she's very sweet .." says the man who looks like a panda, because there is a black line that circles her eyes, and he introduced himself "my name's Seungri , I 'm the most cute maknae panda in the whole world, funny, kind, not arrogant, helpful, and I'm the most handsome among this ahjussis" he said, without releasing his hand from my hand.
Seunghyun was immediately hit his head, Seungri was rubbing his head. "tenia, top hyung is very mean to me." He also asked for protection from me, I was asked him to be nice hyung and never do that to his maknae . Seungri smiled and was satisfied that I defend in front of Seunghyun. 
we were having dinner.we were laughing together see seungri behavior that makes them shake their heads,
and then I was told about myself, my hobbies, my favorite food and beverages.
and they seemed surprised to hear my work, and how I was able to lead two five-star hotels.
dinner finally came to an end, we had to go home early, because tomorrow I have a meeting , and Seunghyun can't leave his mother alone at hospital.
 

 seungri pov

 
when tenia told us about her life.I was amazed that she was very mature, kind,sweet, and she's a very smart girl, she can lead the two companies at once. Top hyung was so lucky. I wish I can have a girlfriend like her. " top hyung Im sorry I like her.."
 
 

tenia pov

 
on the way home, suddenly Seunghyun said
"Thank you ..."  he said, looking at me and smiled sweetly.
"thank you for what hyunnie-ssi? " I said confused
̈ "call me oppa, you just call yongbae and Jiyong oppa right?" Seunghyun pouted.
"You look so cute when you pouted, actually I have a special nickname for you, because you like Bearbrick, so I'll call tabi bear how? "Seunghyun laughed so hard, but he agreed.
"tabi you have not answered my question?" and Seunghyun had stopped his car, then he looked at me and held my hand and he said "thank you've been helping my mother, thank you you've made ​​my mother smile again, thank you you're very friendly and sweet to my friends" he paused, and he continued "tenia, I know it's too soon, but will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked by his words before, I'm happy, I spontaneously kissed his lips , Seunghyun shocked by my actions.
 
"So that means you want to be my girlfriend?" Seunghyun asked me . and I nodded, he was screaming.
Seunghyun then hugged me and thanked
we continued our journey, all the way Seunghyun holding my left hand tightly.
  I smiled at him "I love you tabi bear, you're mine now and no one is allowed to touch my tabi bear" I said to myself
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hello guys this is my update I want all of you give me a comment please thank you :3