Chapter 5

Sick and Tired

Tenia POV

" Good morning vivi!!" I said while kissing his forehead.

" Good morning baby. how your sleep last night? Let's have breakfast together before heading off to the hotel,I made the waffle and chocolate milk with a toping marsmallow,your favorite breakfast" As usual tevian is caring and gentle to me, although sometimes he is weird.

"thank you my lovely brother,I slept so well last night, oh I forgot tev can I visit Mrs.Choi before going to hotel?"I said while inserting bits of waffle into my mouth.

"Okay, but don't forget to buy flowers and breakfast for Mrs.Choi and seunghyun."tevian said while cutting the waffle on his plate,but he suddenly he's seen me with a strong gaze and said "nah If you met with seughyun please tell him that i want to meet CL"he begged me like a lil boy.

I was going to see mrs choi,before arriving at the hospital, I was stopped by the flower shop to buy pink roses for Mrs.Choi,and bought breakfast for Seunghyun

I saw Mrs.Choi alone in the room, reading a book, and then Mrs.choi realized I was coming to see her

" hi dear you came?"she was very glad that I came to visit her and gave me a warm hug.

"omma,I bought you breakfast and a dozen of pink roses just for the beautiful lady like you" I can see the happiness in her face.

"this is so beautiful like you darling ,thank you so much you're so caring me a lot" she said and kissing me on my left cheek.

"omma lets take a walk around the park to enjoy the air in the morning"

we were walking around and sometimes laughing together as mother and daughter

from a distance without them knowing someone was watching them with a smile.

seunghyun pov

I decided to go to the flower shop to buy pink roses for my mother,


I was up at the hospital, but she was not there in her room.


nurse said that she was walking around with a girl


"Tenia definitely come to see my mother" I said with a happy


then I had followed them both to the park, from the distance I saw the two of them were enjoying the morning air, and my mother laughed happily, I have not seen her smile and happy laugh like that since my sister's death two years ago.