Hero

Werewolf

Kai was on his way home after finishing the last lesson of the day. His mind was going over the plan which his own pack came up with, seeing as the full moon was only a few days away. The deadly animals were hungry for their next prey and couldn't wait to get their hands upon a fresh piece of meat.

 

Coincidentally he took a different route from which he normally took which he reasoned out was because of his animal instinct. And he was proven right, because as he turned the corner he saw them. The so called 'slayers.' They were meant to protect the innocent from his own kind, but here they were actually pestering the innocent- probably because the wolves were too fast to them and so far they only caught so many. 

 

So they decided to have a little fun of their own, eh? Kai thought, his grin widening when he though of his leader's reaction to this. That little smirk however dissapeared once he saw who it was they were ganging up against. It was that kid from his morning class, what's his name again?

 

"Kyungsoo" thats it! He thought. "Come out from behind Chanyeol unless you really want him to get it." Kai's eyes narrowed when he heard the tone of his voice. And without thinking, he jumped onto the guy who raised his arm at Kyungsoo. Unnoticed to himself, his eyes became red. However, the guy whom he jumped on notices this, and cursed himself as he knew what this indicated. This was going to be Kai's next meal.

 

"What were you saying again?" Kai hissed into the other's ear. His reaction amused Kai, who saw that the guy jumped out of his skin. "N-nothing" be stuttered and fearfully gazed at Kai. The wolf got up and as soon as he was freed, he ran with all his might- his little followers at his heels.

 

That's when it happened. Kai turned around and saw Kyungsoo staring at him with round eyes. As Kyungsoo saw his face he trembled with fear when he looked into the other's eyes. Kai thought and dissapeared as if this incident never happened.

 

Chnayeol, who's expression was similar to Kyungsoo, pulled his friend along and decided it would be best if they try to get over that run-in. Even better if they never spoke about it.

------

A/N So I think this chapter's longer? AHH I'm sorry f it's not :( But I really do enjoy writing this :D TY for reading.