Meeting new friends.

A special guest.

 

"YooChun ah..." I scribbled on my notebook while I kept repeating his name in my mind. Why isn't him showing up recently?
 
I glanced at my side, Dara is focusing on the lesson and jotted down notes.
 
I let out a heavy sigh and tried to concentrate on the lesson.
 
 
 
I was walking towards to Vanessa and planning on having lunch with her when Dara ran to me and tugged my sleeve. I paused and looked at her.
 
"Gina Gina! My friends would like to meet you so I thought that maybe we can go meet them tonight?" She look at me with puppy eyes, trying to convince me.
 
"Your friends?"
 
"Yeah, my best friends in previous college. They are really nice!"
 
"Why must it be at NIGHT?" Vanessa interrupted.
 
"They are a group of owls. They just love to hang out at night." She chuckled when she mentioned about her friends.
 
She looked up and smile at me. Her smile is still sweet as ever but why did I find it a little bit strange? Her smile somehow looks like a smirk. I shurgged off my thoughts and tell her that I may be going.
 
"See you later, Gina." She said in a sing-song tune and walked away.
 
I catch up with Vanessa and ask for her opinion.
 
 
 
Vanessa's POV
 
"What?! You are going out at night to meet some strangers?" I choked on my saliva when I heard what she just said.
 
"Should I?"
 
"Hmmm Dara... She doesn't looks like some sort of gangster but why would she hang out with owls? Trying to do some bad things at night?" My eyes is full of concern. I don't want her to get in any troubles. As you know, people who stay awake at night and hang out in one big group can be quite dangerous.
 
"Ahhh... Never mind, just for once." She squeezed her face with her plams. "Eh?" Her eyes suddenly fill with excitement.
 
"what? I am going to get some snacks, do you want?"
 
"Sure sure. Get me 10 kit-kat."
 
"Pffft why do you look so excited, hot guy winked at you?" I .
 
"Faster go get your snack." She shoo me away!!
 
Fine. So I just left her alone to take care of my stuff.
 
 
 
"Chunnie! I miss you so much!" The reason for me to not following Vanessa is not because I want to look after her bag but because YooChun is here!
 
"Make me Kimchi Jjigae." He smile innocently at me.
 
"..." I stunned. His smile is very... undescribablely nice. It gave me a warm feeling. I can't believe that I actually felt love!
 
"umm?" He raised his right eyebrow, pointing at my mouth.
 
"huh?" I quickly wipe my mouth like a mad girl as I thought that I was drooling. OMG this is so embarassing!! I could felt my cheek burning and blushed.
 
I quickly grab Vanessa's bag and cover my face.
 
He chuckled and shook his head. After awhile, his expression change into a serious one and then his voice appeared in my mind again, "Becareful. The most dangerous person always turns out to be the unexpected one."
 
"Ehh?" I don't get him, is that suppose to be a movie line? When my mind is finally back to Earth, YooChun is already gone.
 
"Oooi! Stop day-dreaming!" Vanessa shoved my kit-kat into my hand.
 
What does he means? Not all the terrorist had that dangerous look? Why is he suddenly warning me? Is he trying to say that, em, Vanessa is a terrorist?
 
 

 

 
"Gina, so are you free tonight?" She poke my arm lightly to get my attention.
 
"Sure sure, I got it. Let's go now." I gave her hand a squeeze, telling her to bring me to her friend.
 
"Yay let's go!" She hop and clap.
 
 
 
 
 
"Woow I didn't know you can drive." My fingers was tracing her Red Ferrari's window and can't stop wow-ing.
 
She just smile and hopped in the car.
 
 This car ride is kind of awkward since we did not talk to each other. Dara put on a serious expression when she is driving. She looks so different when she is not smiling, not like the innocent and cheerful Dara in school.
 
 
 
 
 
We reached our destination in no time because she was driving REALLY fast. I took a glimpse at the surrounding and realised that we are at a secluded place.
 
"Is that an arena?" I went close to Dara and asked her softly. My heart is beating fast like techno beats.
 
"Yeah. Ah they are there. Hey Jiyong!" She is waving at a guy not far away from us and the guy raised his hand in respond.
 
Oh he looked evil and rebellious. He walked toward us, two boys and one girl is following him. They gave each other a casual hug, their way of greeting.
 
"Guys, this is Gina. This is Jiyong, my boyfriend and that is SeungRi and TOP. Oh and she is Amber." Dara introduced me to everyone and telling me their name.
 
I have to say that I kind of regretted for comming here because all of them seems rebellious. Come on, look at Amber and TOP's make up, black and thick eyeliner plus lips. Everyone here spike their hair and wearing all black. Leather jacket and several silver ear studs give them an evilish feeling. I gulped and nodded at them.
 
"Gi-na." TOP walked towards me while say out the two syllabus of my name. He trapped my chin between his thumb and index finger, make me look into his eyes. I swear now my eyes is filling with fear. He smirked and his lips playfully. W-what did he want?! I quickly shut my eyes tight and turned my head away, making his finger hold onto nothing.
 
He laughed and place his hand on Amber's waist, and another hand over SeungRi's shoulder. Three of them went into the arena.
 
I turned around and realised Dara isn't beside me anymore but Jiyong. He tilted his head, signal me to followed him.
 
I place both of my hand over my chest where my heart is pumping like crazy, squeezing my shirt and breathe heavily. What had happened just now almost gave me a heart attack.
 
 
 
edited on 2013, 1st of June 4.25pm
by xinyea aka xJ27th