A lost soul?

A special guest.

 

It had been a week since I saw him and today I just feel like going out at 6 something in the morning again. It's weird but I just have the very strong feeling that keeps on telling me that I SHOULD go and walk around the street. I tell myself, if today I can meet him on the street again, I will go to him and ask for him number... Joking. Just ask if he from Mars? I may get crazy one day if I never get this thing clear because I am now extremely curious about him. Almost every night I'll dream about him, the scene of him vanished into the air keeps on repeating in my dream.
 
  Just before I step out my room, something sent a chill down my spine, giving me a shock. Whats that? I can see my finger tremble when I place them on the door knob. I take in a deeeeeeep breath, pat my face to make myself more awake, and open the door. I almost faint in the next second. It's that mysterious guy I saw on the street in a week ago!
 
  He disppear in front of me but appear behind of me within a second. He slowly raise his face, and smirked at me. He walked closer to me. I got tensed up and terrified so I end up fainted.
 
  I opened my eyes slowly, really slow. I turn to my left, found nothing and I decided to sit up. I scratched my head and look to my right. That guy is now sitting beside me, on the floor, near the door which is where I fainted. He is looking down silently.
 
"W..who are you?!" I gasped.
 
"huh? Who are you talking to?" It's Vanessa, my roommate.
 
"Eh? You are still here. Is he your boyfriend?" I point at the guy sitting quietly beside me.
 
  Vanessa give a wtf look and walked towards me. She stretched out her hand and place it on my forehead carefully. "You aren't having fever, but why are you talking in an alien language?" she raised her eyebrow while she talk.
 
  My eyes grew wider and wider, staring at the mysterious guy. He slowly look up and lock his gaze on me. A deep, low and husky voice talking to me IN MY MIND "dont let other knows my presence." "huh? But..." I shut up immediatly because he is disppearing in front of me, in the layer of black fog, once again.
 
"Didn't you... see that?" My face remain the blunt expression and still staring at that spot. "He was still here until a second ago..."
 
  Vanessa shrugged her shoulder and left the room. I sighed and laid down again but I sit up right after I laid down. Why is there something underneath my head, feels like I'm laying down on someone's lap. My heart skipped a beat. I looked behind in a slow motion, and gasped after I saw a familiar face.
 
"W-why are you here...."
 
He remained silent while looking at me emotionless.
 
"W..wh..who are you?"
 
"... ..."
 
"Are you... Human?" I shifted myself further away from him.
 
"I'm suprised that you can see me."
 
"Who are you." I try to ask him again in a more calming tone.
 
"Who do you think I am?" He tilted his head a little to the right and a very very small curve appeared beside his lips.
 
"A lost soul?"
 
"Nobody can see me."
 
I gasped again while staring at him as if I just saw a giant monster.
 
"you are the first person who are able to see me even though I had already made myself invisible." and then he disppeared in black fog once again.
 
His smirk still lingered on my mind, not able to get away. That was so... Devilish.
 
 
edited on 2013, 30th of May
by xinyeah aka xJ27th