New student.

A special guest.

 

"Next, look at this formula. Okay why-"
 
knock knock. Everyone turned and face the door when the knocking sound had broke the boring atmosphere, feeling curious at who is that person who dare to interrupt Mr Math's lesson.
 
"Hello, I am the new student Sandara Park!" A sweet, soft voice came from a innocent cute girl who is now smiling sweetly by the door.
 
"Ahh my dear, come in please. Pick your own seat." Dr Math smile and nod at her, signaling her to come in.
 
Everyone's jaw dropped upon seeing Mr Maths's smile. 
 
"Did he just smile?" JunSu who is sitting behind me tapped my shoulder, wanted to confirm with me for what he saw. I tilted my head in respone.
 
"Unbelievable..." YunHo who is sitting beside him mumbled.
 
Jack, that was unbelievable!
 
 
 
"Hello~ May I sit here?" Sandara point at the empty seat beside me.
 
"uh sure." I give her a smile.
 
"I am Sandara Park and you can call me Dara." again, she put on her signature sweet smile and look at me with puppy eyes.
 
I nodded at her. "I'm Gina."
 
 
 
This new girl followed me for the entire day and asked zillions of question, making me felt like a tourist and baby sitter because of her look and her size.
 
"......... I am now going back to my room, are you still going to follow me?"
 
"ooh they told me I will be staying in room 602, which is this direction too." she blinked innocently at me.
 
"what?! Thats where I stay!"
 
"Ah great! So from now onwards, our relationship is roommate!" She clap her hands and jump in excitement.
 
"why so excited?" I chuckled at her cuteness. She is just like a baby!
 
I stand behind her while she knocked the door softly and then the door slammed open.
 
"Oooi Gina did you-" Vanessa open her eyes wide when she spotted Dara. "She is?"
 
"Dara, Sandara Park. Nice to meet you!" Dara bow in 90 degrees.
 
"Our new roommate? Oh hello, come in yo!"
 
"But we dont have extra bed! Our bed is so small that can't even squeeze in two person-" I frowned.
 
"It's okay! I can sleep on the floor, i brought my sleeping bag along!" Dara pulled out her pink colour sleeping bag and place it beside my bed.
 
I gave her a oh-so-sorry smile and went to bathe.
 
 
 
edited on 2013, 1st of June on 2.54pm
by xinyeah aka xJ27th