Chapter 9

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

Daehyun yawned and stretched his arms wide,blinking his sleepy eyes.”What took you so long?I have been waiting for you forever”,he wrinkled his nose.Ji Eun stared at him,scowling.She had a very bad intuition that he had planned something and his plan include her.”I am in a rush.See you next time”,she took a step to the side,wanting to run pass him.

“Wait”,Daehyun wrapped his palm around her wrist before she could run pass him.”Hey!Let go of me”,she pulled away from his grasp effortlessly.Daehyun seemed to be surprise at her abnormal strength but he didn’t give her the chance to escape either.He saw the pastry box in her hand and snatched it away when she wasn’t paying attention.

“Give it back to me!!’,she demanded and tried to take it back and Daehyun was faster.He stepped away from her and lifted the pastry box to his face to get a closer look of the contain.”What’s this?It smells so good.Is this why you were staying back so late?”,he sniffed in the delicious aroma from the cookies and smiled handsomely.Ji Eun wished she could just punch his nose at that moment.

“Can I take one?”,he wriggled his fingers playfully.”No!!”,Ji Eun snarled and attempted to snatch it back again.Once again,she failed.She didn’t want to take it back the hard way for she didn’t want her cookies to be in bad shape when she gave it to the aliens.She wanted the best for them.Daehyun saw her hostility towards the cookies and immediately knew it was something important to her.An idea crossed his mind and the corner of his lips curled into a smirk.

“You want to get the cookies back?”,he swung the pastry box in the air.”Obviously”,Ji Eun spat in annoyance.”Alright.You will have to do as I say.Since I purposely stay back in school just for you”,he shrugged.Ji Eun didn’t reply and just waited for him to say what he wanted her to do.As long as it wasn’t something that was too over,she would do it.She just wanted to get back to her cosy home where her aliens were and spend the rest of the Christmas Eve night with them.

--

Ji Eun watched the man she couldn’t possibly dislike anymore with her brows tightly knitted together.Daehyun slurped his noddles happily,totally unaffected by her piercing stares.She eyed the pasty box on his lap and was annoyed that she couldn’t do anything at that moment.”You really don’t want to eat anything?This ramen is so good!”,Daehyun held his thumbs up and put in another mouthful of noodles in his mouth.

“I am just here to take my box back.Can you finish your noodles faster?I told you I am in a rush”,she drummed the table with her fingers impatiently.”Awww,don’t be a mood spoiler in such a wonderful night.We can stroll around the streets hand in hand later.And we can go get some ice cream while feeding each other.How does that sound?”,Daehyun beamed like a kid who just list out the things he wanted for Christmas.

“Are you kidding me?”,she snorted.”I am not your girlfriend.Find someone else to do that with you.I am sure there are others who would want that opportunity more than me.Plenty”,she muttered as she glanced around her surrounding where girls were swooning at how handsome Daehyun was.

Daehyun put down his chopsticks and wiped his lips with a napkin.Then,he leaned forward towards Ji Eun until his eyes were staring right at hers.Ji Eun gasped in surprise and leaned backwards in respond.Daehyun immediately held her hands to prevent her from leaning much further than him.”What if I say I only want you to be my girlfriend?”,he breathed and searched her eyes.

Ji Eun didn’t do anything as she was shocked at Daehyun’s closeness with her.Her heartbeat increased in an abnormal speed and she felt a lump growing in .Looking at him so near,she noticed his eyes were hazel brown in colour and she couldn’t deny it was mesmerizing.His skin was pale and very smooth for a boy and his lips were pinkish and so plump that it looked kissable.

The  vibration in Ji Eun’s pocket finally made her realised he was dangerously close to her.If she or him move a little more forward,their lips would have touch.Her daze expression immediately returned to her sulking face as she pushed him away from her.She searched her pocket and took her phone out.She didn’t even realise there were several messages already.

‘Heard from Bacon that you are coming back right now!We have surprise for you,baby!Come back soon to give me my Christmas kiss<3’-Chanyeol

‘Ji Eunnie!!!Me and Tao prepared a candy mountain and a special show just for you!Hope you will like the strawberry cotton candy+vanilla ice cream+gummy bear+LOTS of chocolate sauce dessert that I made!Hehe.:)’-Sehun

‘JiEun?!Where are you?!Are you in danger?It had been hours since you said you were returning’-Baekhyun

9.09p.m.*WHAT?!It’s already 9?!*.She can’t believe it had been so long since she left college with Daehyun.Right,he had insisted to have his dinner at the ramen shop that was an hour distance away from their college.”I have a very happy time today”,Daehyun finally gave her back the pastry box.Ji Eun stared at him,confused.Why is him so unpredictable?First,he didn’t even want to give back to her no matter how she pester him.And then he just gave it back to her when she didn’t even do anything.

Ji Eun didn’t waste anymore time as she quickly had her arms around the pastry box and got ready to leave.She grabbed her coat and bag before running towards the exit without bidding Daehyun goodbye.She turned back to look at him after she was outside the shop through the glass window.Daehyun happily sipped his lemon tea and waved to her with a grin.*Weird.Extremly weird*,she shook her head and continued to run down the busy street.

--

By the time she got home,it was already over 10.She texted Baekhyun to ensure him that she was okay so the aliens wouldn’t go on a search for her which they already did.They only went back home in relief after receiving her text.

She stood in front of her gate and started to unlock it.The weather was so cold that her hands were shivering as she unlocked the gate.She blew warm air into her hands after getting in the yard.That was when she noticed someone on her wooden bench.

She neared the bench carefully and realised there wasn’t only someone but several figures there.Her heart fell and guilty overwhelmed her when she saw the sight in front of her.Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting on the bench as they fell asleep on each other shoulders.Lying between Baekhyun’s legs was Luhan and Kai was leaning on the side of the bench as he slept with his head down.*They were waiting for me*.

“Baeky,Yeollie,Lulu,Kai,wake up”,she softly whispered and shook their shoulders.Baekhyun shot up from Chanyeol’s shoulder,making Chanyeol’s head hit the hard wooden bench as he lose his leaning support.”Ouch!!!”,he yelped.Kai’s eyes flicked open in surprise and he got into his defensive pose.”Who-where,what?!”,Luhan stood up,his eyes were still half close.

“Ji Eun!!!”,the four of them cried when they saw the girl they were waiting standing in front of them.”Oh my god”,Chanyeol immediately enveloped her into a hug.She could feel practically everything he was feeling in that tight embrace.”Your head isn’t hurting anymore,right?”,she rubbed his head worriedly.

“My turn”,Kai pulled the giant away before he could reply.”We were so worry.I thought I will die if you didn’t text Baek earlier to say you were okay”,Kai murmured into her ears.”I am sorry,guys.I didn’t…”,she started to tear up.”Why are you crying?Dont cry,Ji Eunnie!”,Luhan’s puppy eyes searched hers in panic.”Let’s go in first.It’s cold out here”,Baekhyun rubbed his shoulders and gave a smile to Ji  Eun when she looked at him.

They immediately agreed and went into the house.Ji Eun finally knew why they were all so tired.The others were sprawled asleep in the living room and it was obvious they were waiting for her before they finally knocked out.Ji Eun looked around her house that was now decorated for the festive season.

The aliens bought a Christmas tree and had put it in the middle of the living room.They left their marks all over the tree and Ji Eun could tell who and who that had put the different but wonderful decorations on the tree.They even wrote a big banner ‘We Love Ji Eun’ and stuck it on the wall.Beside the tree was a long table where the aliens had prepared the feast.There was so many dishes on the table and there was sign where Xiumin had secretly ate some when he thought nobody was looking.*They didn’t even have their dinner*.

Ji Eun saw the dessert that Sehun had made as he mentioned in his text.It had already melted but Ji Eun scooped a spoonful of it into without hesitation.It still tasted great and Ji Eun made a note to compliment him the next day.She whirled around to look at the four aliens that were trying their best to keep their eyes open.”Let’s go sleep now,okay?”,she whispered to them,afraid of waking the others up.

The four of them nodded sleepily but still tried their best to look at her.She gave each of them a hug before ushering them to sleep.The four of them joined the others and passed out in no time.Ji Eun made sure each of them were covered warmly with blanket and she gave a soft peck on their forehead as a sign of her being sorry.*I am sorry.I really am*,she shut her eyes guiltily as she swore to make up for their efforts tomorrow.

 

-END-

I am sorry*hides* for those who wanted it to be perfect.Though,I promise their real Christmas Day would be better!!And there might be sweet,kiss scene on the upcoming chapter.:D