Chapter 6

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

Ji Eun stared at the new face that was dangerously close to hers.His stare penetrated into her eyes and Ji Eun found herself swallowing nervously when the guy shifted his attention on her lips.”I wonder what it taste like”,he whispered and Ji Eun could clearly heard what he said despite the music that was filling and bombing loudly in the entire space.

Ji Eun’s eyes enlarged when he leaned closer and ready to place his lips on hers.Her shocked expression immediately turned into an annoyed one as she used all her strength to push him away.The guy stumbled backwards a little bit too much due to her strength.”What?You think you are hooking up with a in the club?”,Ji Eun brushed the non-existent dust off her dress and frowned at him.

The guy was still shocked at her strength but his lips soon curled into a smirk.”That’s what all the seniors do during the freshman party”,he chortled and reapproached her.He then stuck both his hands into his jeans pocket and bent down his back to just look directly into Ji  Eun’s eyes.”My name is Jung Daehyun.What about yours?”,he said in a husky voice.

Before Ji Eun could open to reply,an arm held her wrist.Ji Eun turned around and her face immediately brightened.”Kai!!”.Kai eyed Daehyun who just brushed his fingers across his lips with a deep frown.”What are you doing here?We were looking for you everywhere”,Kai asked without leaving his eyes away from Daehyun.

“I was looking for you guys too.But there were too many people.I can’t even get out from the crowd if it wasn’t for him”,Ji Eun said,although she didn’t really want to thank someone like him.”Wellll,I guess my part is done”,Daehyun held out his palms with a chuckle.Kai’s stares were too uncomfortable to be honest.Eventhough Daehyun wanted to stay to tease Ji Eun longer,he knew it was his cue to leave because of the glare that could pierced through his heart.

“Thank you”,Ji Eun mumbled while Daehyun just flashed her an ‘its okay’ smile before turning his back away from them.When Daehyun finally gone from their sight,Kai turned to look at Ji Eun with a softer expression.”Are you okay?He didn’t hurt you anywhere,right?”,he cupped both her cheeks into his warm palms.”Yes,I am okay”,Ji Eun smiled and wrapped her fingers around Kai’s.”Let’s go and meet the others.They probably had left this ridiculous party”,he rolled his eyes as he s an arm around Ji Eun’s waist before leading her out from the penthouse.

--

The next day,the aliens and Ji Eun had different classes.Only Kris and Luhan shared the same class for the day with Ji Eun which the other aliens were complaining about since the morning.Chanyeol refused to go to class at first but after Ji Eun made a promise to go on an one on one date with him,he reluctantly agreed and sneaked a kiss on her cheek before running to his class with Chen.

Baekhyun was the only one having no one he knew in his class for the day.He sat at the end of the class with a sigh,wishing none of the humans would approach him.The lecturer entered moments later and began talking about something that Baekhyun muted him off as he stared at the wall,daydreaming.

“Hi”,someone tapped on Baekhyun’s shoulder before taking the seat beside him.Baekhyun’s brows creased together immediately,not liking the new company.”You must be new around here.I haven’t seen you around before”.He turned to look at the intruder,only to realise it was a girl.The girl was quite pretty but Baekhyun showed no interest towards her at all.

Baekhyun didn’t even reply to her question and just turned away to look at somewhere else.”My name is Hye Ju.What about yours?”,Hye Ju leaned closer,not giving up.Baekhyun almost gagged when the smell of her perfume overwhelmed the air around him.”Don’t bother knowing my name”,Baekhyun simply replied.

“Byun Baekhyun”,she giggled.Baekhyun spun to look at her,surprised.How the hell did she know my name?”You and your friends are already quite famous here.What makes you think I don’t know your name?”,she ran a finger across Baekhyun’s jawline.”Don’t touch me”,he slapped her hands away with a hiss.

Hye Ju then put her palms dangerously close to Baekhyun’s private area around his lap.”I could give you the pleasure every guy wants”,she whispered into his ears seductively.Of course,she couldn’t have know our Baekhyun wasn’t any ordinary guy she thought he would be.He was an alien and although he had his ‘needs’,he definitely wouldn’t take it from a girl like Hye Ju.

“Excuse me,sir?!”,Baekhyun stood up abruptly,brushing Hye Ju’s hands away in process.”Yes,Mr Byun?”.”I need to go to the washroom”.The lecturer nooded and turned to the board,continuing his lecture.Baekhyun gave another warning glare at Hye Ju before trudging away from the class and never returned for the day.

 

-END-

Nyahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.:D