Chapter 12

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

Baekhyun’s eyebrows squeezed together into a frown as his eyes flung open after hearing the voice.Ji Eun also had her eyes open and Baekhyun could see her bewilderment through her widely open eyes.Their lips were still attached and none had the intention to detach them if it wasn’t for the girl who yelled Baekhyun’s name again.

“Baekhyun oppa!”,the girl called again,her footsteps could be heard as she approached them.Ji Eun quickly pulled back when she saw her coming and Baekhyun felt empty at the sudden lost of her sweet lips on his.Baekhyun secretly rolled his eyes and spun his head to look at the intruder.

“Who are you?”,Baekhyun stared at the girl that was now standing in front of him.The girl glanced at Ji Eun in a weird way before taking the empty seat beside Baekhyun.Ji Eun found herself snorting at how arrogant the girl was.I mean,they were in the middle of a make out session and how could this girl just barge in without feeling embarrass at all?

“Omo,oppa”,the girl lightly hit Baekhyun’s arm with a pout.Baekhyun cringed at her high tone voice and brushed her hands off his sweater.”How can you not remember me?We had a very ‘fun’ time in class that day,remember?”,she didn’t give up and placed her hands on his lap.

Remembering how a certain girl did that to him and how disturb he felt that time,his eyes widenend.”You!!”,Baekhyun gasped.Ji Eun grew even more curious.Who is this girl?How did Baekhyun came to know her?How does this girl relate to her Baekhyun?Capturing what the girl said earlier that they had fun in class,Ji Eun felt a pang of jealousy filled her heart.*I thought I am the only girl that the aliens are close to*.

“I am Hye Ju,oppa”,she bravely linked their arms together.        Baekhyun pushed his hands away and scooted closer towards Ji Eun,before putting his arms around her.Ji Eun’s heart leapt victoriously as Baekhyun chose her over the girl.”Can’t you see I am busy here?”,Baekhyun groaned and tightened his grip on Ji Eun’s shoulder.

“Oh,your girlfriend was here?”,Hye Ju pretended she just saw Ji Eun.”I don’t really mind sharing you with another girl actually.Though,if you put more attention on me,I would be really happy”,she whispered into Baekhyun’s ear and giggled.

“Sorry but I don’t like to share”,Ji Eun suddenly stood up,bringing Baekhyun along with her.”Let’s go,Baek.We should go somewhere else to continue what we were doing before without someone with a thick face interfering”,Ji Eun obviously pointed those words to Hye Ju.

Hye Ju’s face grew red and she clenched her fist so hard that her knuckles turned white.Ji Eun purposely intertwined their hands together as she leaned closer towards Baekhyun till their arms were practically glue together.She turned behind to see Hye Ju’s expression and she was more than satisfied.*Now,that shows you Baekie is mine!*

--

“How can you elope with him?!”,Luhan whined and pulled Ji Eun away from Baekhyun.”We were just taking a walk”,Ji Eun chuckled.After getting rid of Hye Ju,Ji Eun kept quiet the whole journey back to their suite.She was partially angry and disappointed at Baekhyun for not telling her about Hye Ju.Though he had explained to her she was just a girl from college that he didn’t care about,she still felt uncomfortable.Or more,jealous.

“Why did you look so pale?What did you do to her,Baek?”,Kai cupped her cheeks and glared at Baekhyun.”Maybe,maybe they kissed!!!”,Xiumin yelled with exaggeration evident in his tone.Ji Eun turned red as she remembered what happened just now and Baekhyun just turned away as he cleared his throat.

“So,he really kissed you?!’,Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere with his big eyes enlarged.”No,he didn’t”,Ji Eun walked pass him and went into the toilet.The door shut and the aliens stared at the door.”Why do I feel like she is not happy?”,Suho frowed.Kris nodded in agreement.She was usually chirpy and talkative but after the walk,it seemed that her mood had gone moody.

In the washroom,Ji Eun washed her face over and over again.Water droplets dropped from her chin as she stared at her own reflection in the mirror.Her mind  was in a mess and she felt complicated.There was a new gush of feelings inside her but she didn’t know what it was.The scene where Hye Ju seemed like she was so close to Baekhyun till she could just touch him freely like that made her felt disturbed.

“Baekhyun”,her lips murmured his name .She touched her lips and her heartbeat fastened just at the thought of his lips on hers again.The aliens were capable in making her heartbeat race but somehow,Baekhyun,so far,was the only one who could make her feel like her heart was about explode.”I don’t want you to be taken away by anyone else….”.

--

Soon,it was late and everyone got ready to sleep.Ji Eun had requested to sleep by herself and the aliens agreed without protesting.Even Chanyeol didn’t insist on accompanying her.They respected her choice and they knew she wasn’t in the mood.

The aliens were sharing two rooms and Ji Eun had a room with a single bed by herself.She laid herself on the bed and stared outside the window.She could see nothing,just those frost that was formed on the window and darkness that enveloped the night.She sighed and tried to shut her eyes.Her mind and heart were still not in ease after meeting Hye Ju.

The door to her room suddenly clicked open and Ji Eun turned to see who it was.Seeing the familiar hairdo and his pyjamas,Ji Eun know it was Baekhyun.Ji Eun was still angry so she turned away from him and continued to stare outside the window.

Baekhyun’s feet shuffled towards Ji Eun’s bed and her heartbeat was in synch with his footsteps.A new weight dipped her bed and Ji Eun naturally shifted away to give him space.But Baekhyun placed his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him till her back touched his chest.He snuggled into her back and Ji Eun felt comfortable with his warmness immediately.

“Why are you here?”,she asked and Baekhyun could already imagining her saying it with a slight pout.”The guys were saying that I am the one who make you moody so they didn’t let me in the room”,he sighed.”Well,they are right,though..”,she mumbled.

“I told you she had nothing to do with me”,Baekhyun hugged her waist tighter.”Yeah right”,she murmured and tried to push his hands away but Baekhyun shamelessly tugged on.”But then,are you serious when you said you don’t like to share me?”,Baekhyun grinned.”Of course I am!”,she turned to look at him.”Which part of my face says that I am not serious?I don’t like to share you because you are mine”,she blurted without much thoughts.

When  Baekhyun beamed at her like an idiot,she knew she had say too much.She blushed and tried to look away but Baekhyun  held on her cheeks.”And were you serious when you said we should go somewhere else to finish the ‘what’ we were doing earlier?”,he shifted closer till their nose touched.

Ji Eun stared at Baekhyun’s mesmerizing eyes and found herself nodding.Baekhyun didn’t wait like earlier.As she nod,Baekhyun immediately had his lips pressed on hers.Ji Eun felt her legs went wobbly the moment his lips touched hers and luckily,she was lying on her bed.Baekhyun pulled her closer and pressed his lips harder on hers to taste her better.

The two pulled away to catch their breath after the long kiss.Baekhyun brushed her bangs away from her forehead and Ji Eun shut her eyes as his fingers grazed her skin.”Sweet dreams”,he whispered.”With you beside me,I would always have sweet dreams”,she murmured sleepily.”With you in it…”,she mumbled and dozed off into her dreamland with Baekhyun tightly wrapping his arms around her.

 

-END-

COMMENTS!!!^^