Chapter 8

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

The morning that day was particularly cold and something about the air made everyone felt excited.Ji Eun smiled the widest as soon as she had her eyes opened and the aliens shared her happiness although they didn’t know the reason behind those smile.All they knew was her smile managed to warm their hearts and they were glad that she was happy.

As they walked to their college that morning,Ji Eun kept touching her backpack to make sure she brought the things she had wanted to use for the day.”What’s with all the festive mood all of sudden?”,Tao glanced around his surrounding.”It’s Christmas tomorrow!”,Sehun jumped up and down in glee.Ji Eun found herself grinning again when she thought of the surprise she had planned for the meaningful day.”Ji Eunnie told me there will be many many many many candies for Christmas”,Sehun clapped his hands in anticipation.

“How could you forget about today when Ji Eun just told us about it yesterday?”,D.O raised a brow at Tao.”Yeah!!Didnt you remember she told us we will be having the Christmas Eve dinner together tonight with abundant of foooodddd?”,Xiumin brightened at the thought of food.”Glad that you mentioned the dinner yesterday.Or else our eldest kid here wouldn’t even bother to listen what you said”,Suho laughed as he patted Ji Eun’s shoulder.

“I hope I have my romantic Christmas kiss tonight”,Chanyeol’s deep whisper echoed into Ji Eun’s ears.”You wish”,Ji Eun grabbed some snow that had almost filled half the ground and threw it on his face.”Hey!”,he pouted when he saw Ji Eun ran to Kris who already had his arms around her so that Chanyeol couldn’t fight back.”I even prepared mistletoe for this special day”,he muttered to himself bitterly.

“Princess!Why are you so happy today?”,Luhan snuck a wet,sloppy kiss on her cheek.”Because I am here with her”,Kris smirked and intertwined their glove-covered hands together.”Meh,don’t show me the Greasy Kris.It don’t work on me”,Luhan wagged his finger.”Can you give me my Ji Eun now?”,Kai sulked and glanced at Kris who had her in his arms.

“Too late!We had reached.Let’s go,Ji Eun.We have the same class today”,Baekhyun pulled Ji Eun away from the others and started running towards the entrance.”Hey!!!!Bacon!!!”,Kai yelled in protest.”You will have to wait for your chance.Like me”,Lay patted Kai’s shoulder in sympathy.”Should I make kissy Chen appear today?”,Chen whispered to himself in hope that his aggressive side would land him another passionate kiss with Ji Eun like last time.His original self was too shy to even have one on one eye contact with her.

“NO!!”,Kris,Luhan,Chanyeol and Kai said in unison before shooting in an annoyed look.”How did they manage to hear me when I said it so softly?”,Chen crossed his arms together and pouted at their disagreement.

--

Much to Baekhyun’s liking,Hye Ju didn’t appear on the rest of the day.He was glad he didn’t have to face her and had his mood ruined for the special day.As the bell rang,signifying the end of the class for the day,Baekhyun couldn’t hide his excitement to spend the rest of the days with s and of course,his love,Ji Eun.

“Let’s go and meet the others,okay?”,he tucked a strand of her hair to the back of her ear lovingly.”Erm…Baek?”,Ji Eun played with her fingers nervously.She didn’t want the surprise she had planned for them to be ruin.”Actually..you guys have to go back without me today”,she bit her lips,knowing she would be questioned further.”Why?”,Baekhyun’s smile immediately disappeared into a frown.

“I need to stay back…to complete a report.Yes,a report!”,she lied.”I could stay with you and wait till you finish.I have nothing to do at home anyways”,he shrugged.”No!”,she protested.Baekhyun stepped back at her sudden hostility.”I mean..I am sorry,Baek..It’s just..I really have something to do.You head back with the rest of the guys to prepare for our feast tonight,okay?”,she rubbed his arms back and forth.

“You don’t have to worry about me.I am a human with powers now..right?”,she smiled.Wellll,of course,our Baekhyun couldn’t say no to that sweet,honey-like smile.”Fine”,he finally gave up in persisting to stay with her.”Promise me you will be safe and make sure to call any of us if something happen,okay?”,he lightly pinched her cheeks with a weak smile.

“I will.Now,go and see the others now.I am sure you won’t disappoint me in taking every single of them home without even one of them staying back to look for me,right?”,she giggled as she leaned closer for a hug.”When had I ever disappoint you?”,Baekhyun chuckled and willingly encircled his arms around her.

When Baekhyun had finally left her,Ji Eun rushed to the cooking room she had previously booked to prepare her special event.She took out all her utensils and ingredients she had brought and immediately began her work.

--

“One..two..three..”,Ji Eun continued counting till she reached the number twelve.”Perfect!”,she clasped her hands together,satisfied with her own work.”This really looks like Yeollie”,she smiled at the cookie she had shaped it into Chanyeol’s face.Ji Eun had prepared the aliens her special baked cookies that resembled each the aliens.She thought that it would be the perfect gift for them since they will never get it anywhere else.

She packed the cookies into a box and cleaned up before readying herself to go back home.She can’t wait to spend the meaningful night with her 12 precious aliens in the world.”My gosh!It’s almost six already?!”,she shrieked when she finally managed to take a look of the time.

Ji Eun ran along the empty hallway,making sure the cookies were safe at the same time.She had already planned to teleport herself back to her house if the entrance is safe from the other humans.Her phone beeped,indicating a new message had just received.Ji Eun dug into her pocket for her phone before fishing it out to check the message.

‘Are you back yet?The others are already making so much noise and complains about how long you are gone.I wish I have the power to make them shut up instead.And….I miss you already’-From,Baekhyun.

“I miss you too”,she whispered to herself as she punched in a reply for him.As soon she had finished with her phone,she put it back into her pocket and dashed towards the door.”Where are you rushing to?”,a man suddenly popped out in front of her,making her halted in surprise.”Daehyun?”,the corner of turned downwards as she finished spelling his name.
 

-END-

Should I ruin their Christmas night together?*Evil smirk*

Now,it's up to you readers to determine it.If the comments are few,I should just throw Ji Eun to Daehyun immediately and made the Exo aliens to be disappointed till they depressed though I really didn't want to break the heart of our 12 wolves.D:.

JUST JOKING though I really want to see lots of comments.:)