Chapter 29

A Thousand Years

I Kim Sunggyu, take you Kelly Kim, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish until the death do us apart. And thereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

Slightly, Kim Sunggyu threw a peek to Kelly who was standing right next to him. It was kind of nervous, but it was such a big relief he said it clearly and fluently without any mistakes. As he finished saying out the marriage vows, he bagan to put the ring to Kelly’s little finger. It was surely a different ring from the previous one she had. It was more like… dazzling yet so expensive just by looking at it.

“Kelly ah, receive this ring as a token of wedded love and faith…” Sunggyu smiled as he looked into Kelly’s eyes. This girl, he wanted to marry and live with. Kelly nodded small.

This is the time!

Sunggyu got Kelly’s chin and kissed her lips right away, in front of the witnesses who came to their wedding. They kissed without any worries if someone might catch them kissing or anything. It just went naturally and smoothly. Sunggyu even smiled in between the kissing time. He was proud yet so happy overload to be Kelly’s husband officially. It was just the happy happiest moment ever in his whole life time. He promised, he would love and only love Kelly until his very last breath.

“I love you,” Kelly said when they finished kissing each other’s lips.

“I love you too,” he replied gently.

Wearing the beautiful white wedding dress, Kelly walked out from the curch to the wide green garden in front of the curch. Sunggyu was by her side and it seemed like he would never let go of Kelly’s hand. She was holding a bouquet of ‘real’-fresh-flowers. She stunned people who attented their wedding ceremony with her flawless and prettiness. She didn’t wear the long wedding dress to cover her imperfect leg. In the other hand, she just confidently wore mini wedding dress which naturally showed her iron leg and that was what she wanted certainly; and she was just beautiful, she was beautiful with nor without leg. It didn’t really matter to Sunggyu.

She didn’t need to hide anything now. There was a person who loved her just the way she was, no matter what happened to her leg, hand, head, body… He would just love her without any expectations.

It was the time to throw the bouquet of flowers to people behind them. Kelly just randomly threw and guessed who got it. “Waa, Hyung I’m going to get married soon!!” Dongwoo shouted like a child behind and all of them just laughed. Kelly asked Sunggyu to kiss her again, but Sunggyu chuckled.

“We will live for a thousand years more, don’t worry Kelly ah,” Sunggyu was about to joke.

“No we can’t. I’m nothing now. I don’t have leg and I’m no longer immortal now…” she insisted. Sunggyu hushed her by kissing her right away to shut . It seemed like Sunggyu had to remind her like everyday and every second about the same thing he always said.

“You know, Kelly ah? I don’t need the perfect one in my life, but with you, my life is just so perfect. Just love me like there will be no tomorrow as I do.”

 

The End