Chapter Twenty-Six

Love is cruel

 

It's already two thirty in the morning and Kris hadn't showed up at their dorm yet. All of them were sick worried of him. Especially the only girl at their dorm, Minha. And here they were, waiting for Kris at the living room.

 

“Is hyung not coming home?” asked Tao sleepily. He was tired from their schedule and he can't sleep because he was also worried of his hyung. Their duizzhang.

 

Lay stirred from his seat, “You can now sleep Tao if you are tired.

 

“No, I can wait for hyung.” He shook his head.

 

“I wonder where our duizzhang is right now,” Chen mumbled as he put his head over Lay's shoulder.

 

Xiu Min nodded, “Yeah, he just left just like that. I didn't saw him after he went out.

 

♦ ♦ 

Minha was leaning on the front door. Worried was wrtitten all over her face, while the other members already went asleep, except for Luhan, “Why don't you call him? He might answer your calls. He didn't answered ours.

 

Her face lit up, “Right! Why didn't I think about it? I'm such a stupid.” She said as she ran inside her room and got her phone. She quickly went back to the living room and stood beside Luhan.

 

She dialled Kris' phone number and nervously held it in her ear. Her heart was beating fast and she was feeling d*mn nervous when she didn't even know why. There was a thought that came in her mind that Kris wasn't in Seoul anymore, but that would be too impossible. EXO still had their promotions and Kris was needed, indeed.

 

It took a few rings until the server said, 'The number you dialled is out of coverage area.'

 

She weakly put away the phone from her ear and sighed, “It's out of coverage area, Luhan. He turned off his phone.

 

“I don't know what's his problem Minha, but I can feel that our duizzhang is going through a lot of problems these days.” He seriously explained to her.

 

“He could have just told us. He doesn't need to make us worry,” she stated as tears gathered in her eyes. “And tell us his problems. Oh my God, Luhan I'm crying.” She said as she fanned her eyes with her hands.

 

He wiped his tears with his thumb. “Hey, why are you crying? Sometimes, there are people who don't like talking about their problems or sharing their problems with the others.

 

“Because I am sick worried of him!” she yelled. “And he didn't even bother to call or tell me where he is now.

 

“Sleep now, Minha and I'll ask seongsinim if he knows where Kris is,” he tried to comfort her and tapped her shoulder lightly. 

 

“Hyung, hyung!” called Lay from behind.

 

They both turned around and faced him. “I thought you were already sleeping, Lay.” Luhan casually remarked.

 

“I didn't sleep, yet. I was scrolling down my laptop and was reading a news-

 

“What news?” Luhan cut him off.

 

“Lee Soo Man gave a statement that Kris hyung won't be promoting with us because of some problems and he's taking time to find solutions,” he stated.

 

“Did he tell where he is right now?” Minha curiously asked. “No.

 


Minha's POV

I kept asking myself, am I not trustworthy that's why Kris is hurting me so much, emotionally. That he really doesn't care about me. Because if he does, he wouldn't do this to me. I felt my tears streaming down. Is this my karma? Is this my punishment for not telling Kris about my real identity? If that's the case, it's unfair.

 


Kris' POV

I am now sitting on a plane. I already asked Lee Soo Man that I will take a vacation and he allowed me to, but with so many questions, of course. But I told him that I can't consentrate so he didn't asked any further. Luckily, Soo Man gave me the key to his house in Jeju Island.

 

You read it right, readers. I am staying in Jeju for a while. I want to take a rest and and stay away from the problem for a while and I'll be back with a clear mind. That's for sure.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AUHTOR'S NOTE: I'm so sorry if I'm slow in updating.

And sorry for the typo errors in this chapter and not so clear.

If you didn't understand it well, please ask me :)