Episode 2: SuYoon couple with Exo-K

Love is cruel
 
“Hey, hyung. What's up with that face?” Kai mockingly asked Suho as soon as EXO-K arrived at their dorm.
 
EXO-M and EXO-K already bid their goodbyes to each other because it was already 10:25 p.m. They went to their respective dorms and will meet tomorrow morning for the shooting of the MV.
 
“Aren't you supposed to be in your house? Why are you here, hyung?” D.O asked when they entered their dorm.
 
Suho lazily sat on the sofa and said, “I'll be sleeping here for tonight.”
 
Everyone inside the dorm widened their eyes from what they heard. Baekhyun then asked, “Why, hyung? What about Yoon Mi?”
 
“I'm not in the mood going home tonight,” he answered with a bit of annoyance in his voice.
 
“Did you two fight, hyung? I'm sure Yoon Mi is sick worried right now,” Chanyeol explained so that his hyung will be in his right sense again.
 
He sighed. “Just please don't force me right now, guys, please. I'm tired and I'm not in the mood of arguing with you all.”
 
“But what about noona, hyung?” Sehun protested. “I'll call her later.”
 
“As if you'll call her,” Baekhyun butted. “We all know why you are here, hyung. You two have problem and you don't want to face her.”
 
As if on cue, everyone's mind was fully occupied with 'that' problem, it has been like this for the last two weeks and they haven't solved it yet.
 
“Is it because Yoon Mi won't still do 'it' yet again?” D.O asked and emphasized the word again.
 
The problem was that Yoon Mi won't make love with Suho this past two weeks and Suho's hormones can't be prevented.
 
He nodded.
 
“Are you crazy, hyung? You won't go home, hug your wife or see her face just because your hormones are acting up everytime you see her?” Sehun scolded his hyung. Yes, readers read it right. Sehun's scolding the leader.
 
Wow, I was scolded by our maknae, Suho sarcastically thought. He didn't budge neither talked.
 
“I have my reasons why I stopped doing 'it', you jerk.”
 
All of their eyes widened, especially Suho's, upon hearing Yoon Mi's voice not far from them. They looked at Yoon Mi. 
 
There was an intense atmosphere between Suho and Yoon Mi. She glared at him for a moment before storming out of the dorm.
 
“Hyung! Follow her, pali!” Kai nervously requested. 
 
Suho stared at the door for a while. He then ruffled his hair in frustration and cursed, “! Aish, chincha!”

“I hope they'll make up. I think this is a serious problem,” Kai said as soon as Suho walked out of the dorm.

“Hyung was stupid for that,” Baekhyun commented. “By the way, how did Yoon Mi get in here?”
 
Sehun shrugged. “Don't know. I'm also wondering about that.”
 
“We all have our own keys in here and an extra one. How did Yoon Mi got the key?” Chanyeol tapped his head as if he was thinking of a possible answer. 
 
D.O coughed. “Uh...well, I-I forgot to tell you guys that I g-gave Yoon Mi a spare key.”
 
“You did?!” they all asked at the same time. “Sorry for not telling you guys. She said she needs to get something she forgot in here yesterday.”
 
“It's okay, D.O-ah,” Chanyeol comforted and tapped his shoulder. “It's not your fault, it's hyung's.”

Yoon Mi was walking through the dark alleys while crying her heart out. There were no people that time, probably sleeping already since it's late. Their house was just two blocks away from EXO-K's dorm. She kicked the innocent bin at the side, but it was a fail. The bin was hard so her foot hurt.
 
She cried because it hurt and she was annoyed at the same time, “Tsk! He loves me, huh? Baby in my .” She cursed as she sat down beside the bin and cried.
 
“I do love you, baby. Still do and will alway love you,” she abruptly looked up and saw Suho standing with an apologetic face. She looked away and turned to her left, opposite side where Suho was standing. 
 
She felt Suho sitting down beside her, “I-I'm sorry.”
 
She didn't answered and didn't bother to look at him, “Please talk to me, baby. I really am sorry. I didn't meant to hurt your feelings.”
 
Still hard as a rock, she didn't answered him. But she felt her heart tightened and she cried more when she felt his arms wrapped around her.
 
Oh, how she missed being in his arms again. He has been busy with his schedule because of their upcoming comeback and everytime he went home, he won't talk to her 'cause she rejected him one day when they were on their way of making love.
 
She unwillingly get his hands off her, but he won't budge. “Get your hands off me. Your hormones might act up again and I don't want to, then you'll be mad again.”
 
“No,” he sternly replied. “I'm okay if you don't want to. I won't force you, just...forgive me, please, baby?”
 
She stood up and turned to face him, “Do you want to know why I don't want to have this past weeks?”
 
He put on his curious face, stood up and nodded.
 
“I didn't want to tell you right now. I was planning on telling your after your comeback stage, but I guess this is the right time.” she paused then deeply exhaled. “I-I'm...pregnant.”
 
His eyes widened in shock, “You what?”
 
“I'm pregnant.” she casually said to ease her nervousness. She's not yet sure what Suho's reaction will be like. “I know you can't take care of the baby because of your busy schedule, but I can do it-”
 
She was cut off by Suho lifting her up in the air and turned her around slowly. “Yes! I'm going to be a father. I'm going to be a father!”
 
“Now, you understand why I don't want to do 'it'? You jerk,” she said. “Why didn't you tell me about it sooner? But am I really going to be a father?”
 
She smiled. “Yeah.”
 
“I'm sorry for not understanding you, baby,” he hugged her tightly. “I promise, I won't be a jerk again.”
 
“Do it, don't promise,” she scolded.
 
“I'm surely gonna do it, baby,” he smiled. The smile that could melt her heart. The smile that is exactly the same as a guardian angel.
 
“I love you so much, baby and our soon be a child,” he said as he feel her tummy. He then looked up at his loving wife and pressed his lips in her's.
____________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Another chapter together with SuYoon couple :D