Chapter Eleven: She's back?

Love is cruel

 

 

Kris’ POV

After I received the text message from Yoon Mi, I started looking up for Minha. What the hell is she doing in that room? And alone?, I thought.
 
When I got in the room next to our waiting place, I knocked on it but I didn’t receive any answer. I knocked again but didn’t get any so I decided to go inside.
 
I slowly opened the door. It was dark inside. “Minha? Where are you?” I said loudly inside the room.
 
I couldn’t see nor hear Minha so I decided to open the lights. After seconds, the light flickered on and there, I saw Minha lying on the couch with her headset on.
 
I slowly and quietly approached her. She looks like an angel while sleeping peacefully. I slowly caressed her hair, I don’t even know why. My body just wanted to do it.
 
“Why did you went here, huh?...” I asked her even though I knew I couldn’t get an answer. “I thought you like EXO. You should’ve watch us perform”
 
Minutes later of staring at her, (yeah! I was staring at her. She looks really peaceful and beautiful) I heard her groan and I saw her slowly moved. I kept my cool back (Yes, that’s what I’m good at, hiding my feelings or anything) and sat down on the stool beside the couch.
 
She slowly opened her eyes and saw me. I think so ‘cause she asked while rubbing her eyes. So cute, “Oh? Kris? What are you doing here?”
 
“Well,” my voice softened so I cleared my throat. “What are you doing here?” I change the topic and asked her back.
 
“I was just thinking here but the next thing I knew, I fell asleep”
 
“You know that it’s not allowed to sleep when it’s work time, right?” I asked seriously.
 
She opened a little bit, shocked I guess. She then got up immediately and bowed “Omo! I’m so sorry. I really am, I didn’t knew about that”
 
I chuckled. “Next time, don’t sleep when it’s worktime!” I said sternly as possible. 
 
“Mianheyo” the next thing I knew, I cracked up and laughed at her expression. She was so serious. She looked at me weirdly.
 
“What's so funny?”
 
“Haha! Y-you s-should have seen y-you’re face. Y-you were s-so serious”
 
I stopped laughing when I looked at her. She was glaring at me. And not just that, her brows were crossed together. She was scary.
 
“Argh! Wu Yifan!” she shouted and came up to me then started hitting me in the chest. “Ouch! W-what are, ouch! You doing? Ouch!”
 
“Ugh! I hate you! I hate you so much, Kris. I told you at the backstage that don't you ever talk to me again”
 
She hates me?, I thought inwardly but I was kind of hurt. I don't really know what's wrong with me.
My body suddenly hugs her and caressed her back. “Stop hitting me, okay? I was just teasing you”
 

Minha's POV

My eyes widen when he suddenly hugged me. Omo? Is Kris hugging me? Chincha?! This isn't a dream, right?, I mentally slapped my head.
 
I felt him caressing my back and my heart beats faster than usual. 
 
“Stop hitting me, okay? I was just teasing you” I heard him said. I calmed down, and couldn't help but smile like a pabo.
 
And of course, he couldn't see it because we're still in the same position.
 
“I hate you! Why do you like to tease me?”
 
“Really~? You hate me? If I know, you like me”
 
“Ugh!” I groaned and hit his back. “Here you go again. Can't you just stop teasing me?”
 
I heard him chuckled. “Why? You're cute when you're annoyed”
 
Cute?! WAahhhhh! Did he just say that? I felt like the room began to heat up or is it just me? My face was heating up and I can tell that I was blushing hard.
 
“So? I just don't like it”
 
“You don't? Then, I guess I won't bother you anymore”
 
He then started walking but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me with his unfamous smirk. “What? I'm going now and I won't bother you anymore.”
 
I really hate you, Wu Yifan! As if you're really hurt. “I changed my mind. You can annoy me, but.. not that much, arrasso?”
 
“Wow! You really changed your mind fast”
 
“You don't want?”
 
“Just kidding. Let's go to our waiting room. I'm sure the others are there, waiting for us” he said and secretly took my hand. 
 
And I'm sure that I'm blushing really hard. We walked hand in hand to the waiting room. 
 
The moment we entered, the people inside the room dropped their jaw. I mean, literally. Well, who wouldn't be? Kris is holding my hand.
 

 
No One's POV
 
“What's wrong with you guys?” Kris asked with his eyebrow raised.
 
“Well... we can ask you the same question” Suho said. “And with, what are you doing? and, where have you been?” Luhan questioned while smirking.
 
“Oh, I was just talking with Minha” he casually said and sat down on the couch between Luhan and Sehun.
 
While Kris are talking to his other members, Minha smiled and walked towards EXO's coordi noona.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo unnie” she smiled.
 
“Annyeong Minha. Where have you been with Kris?..” she paused and thought for a while. “OMO?!Did you two go on a date?”
 
Minha giggled. “Haha, aniyo unnie. We just talked”
 
“Ayeee~ then, why was he holding your hand when you both entered?”
 
Minha stayed silence. She felt herself blushing at her unnie's blunt question. And to add, she doesn't even know why Kris held her hand. He dragged me here?
 
Her unnie grinned. “Ayieee~ Minha is blushing”
 
“Ssshh! Unnie I'm not”
 
“Yes, you are”
 
“Arrasso! I give up. You won, unnie”
 
“Do you like Kris?”
 
Minha gasped. That question caught her off guard. That was a direct question. Soo direct!, she thought and said, “I don't know, unnie... I mean, I'm not quite sure”
 
“Don't tell me you already love him?!”
 
Minha quickly covered her unnie's mouth. It was quite loud that the members looked at both of them with a questioning look. 'Sorry' she mouthed to the others.
 
“Unnie! Don't be too loud. He might hear you”
 
“Sorry” was all Ji Hee could say, but then added “Tell me the truth now. I'm interested” (A/N: lol)
 
She sighed. “I really don't know, unnie. I'm confused.”
 
“Find out the truth as soon as you can, Minha.” 
 
“Why, unnie?”
 
“Just.. you'll now it sooner or later. Find out the answer of my question the soonest”
 
Ji Hee looked kind of worried. Minha couldn't understand what her Ji Hee unnie was talking about so she just shrugged that thoughts off.
 
It was silence for both Minha and Ji Hee until someone spoke, “Kris oppa?” It was a girl's voice. A very feminine one.
 
They both looked at the girl standing beside the door. The moment Ji Hee saw the girl, she gasped. I hope you'll know the answer soon, Minha, Ji Hee thought.
 

Kris' POV

We were talking about some randome stuffs when Ji Hee noona suddenly shouted. We looked at them weirdly and Minha just mouthed sorry to us.
 
“What's wrong with noona?” Tao asked.
 
“If you want to know, ask noona” Sehun answered him mockingly.
 
Tao hit his dongsaeng's head lightly. “YAH! I was just asking”
 
“Why ask if you know that we're all here sitting together?”
 
“Whatever”
 
“You lose”
 
“Hush! Can't you two both shut your mouth?” Chanyeol said, annoyed at their bickering. “You two are noisy”
 
Sehun and Tao became silence when Lay said, “Hah! As if you're not?”
 
“I'm not that noisy. It's just the two maknaes that are VERY NOISY” he emphasized the last two words.
 
“You're the same as the both of them. VERY~ NOISY” he said, just to annoy him.
 
“I'm not, hyung”
 
“Yeah, if you say so”
 
“Can you two stop it?” I finally spoke. I'm kind of getting annoyed at their quarrels. Even though I've always heard them fight, I can't just get myself too get used to it.
 
“Kris oppa?” A feminine voice, no, let's say a very familiar voice called my name. I looked up and saw a familiar figur standing beside the door. She's back?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
I'm sorry if I update late *bows in 90 degrees*
I think I will update every friday because I still need to buy a charger.
Subscribe, comment & upvote are highly appreciated :D
 
PLEASE VOTE:

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Birthday to our hot and cute maknae, Oh Sehun 
tumblr_mdhrabls3i1qd9lk5o1_500.gif
 
Se-Hun-se-hun-32531761-500-312.gif
 
tumblr_mbmfvxuQ091rx4v18o1_500.gif