Chapter Ten

Love is cruel

 

 
No One’s POV (Author’s POV)
 
“Are all in EXO ready?” One of the production crew shouted at the backstage. 
 
 
“Neh, everyone are ready” their manager replied.
 
 
“Then.. EXO will come out when their name are called, arraso?” EXO boys all nodded at the same time. They are very nervous right now. Even though they already performed for how many times, they were still nervous.
 
♦ ♦ ♦
 
“Are you guys ready for our next performer?!” Victoria from F(x) shouted through the microphone she’s holding. She and TVXQ’s Changmin are the MC’s for a while.
 
 
“Neh~” The crowd shouted excitedly.
 
 
“If you’re already ready then, let’s give them the stage” Changmin hosted. “The new amazing and awesome boyband in our company…” Victoria paused and the crowd shouted eagerly. “..EXO” Changmin and Victoria exclaimed.



 

Kris’ POV *BACKSTAGE*

“Are you guys ready for our next performer?!” I heard Victoria sunbaenim shouted through the microphone she’s holding and the crowd shouted. 
 
 
I took a peeked and there were many people. Right now, I became nervous. My legs felt weak but I should do this. You can do this Kris. This is not the first time I performed, I encourage myself.
 
 
I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Minha, “Fighting, Kris! You can do it” she cheerfully said and smiled.
 
 
I don’t know why but I couldn’t help it not to smile. Then I realized that she knew I was nervous so I gain my cool back.
 
 
“Thanks but I surely can do it”
 
 
“Tsk, denying isn’t good”
 
 
“What?! I really am not denying!”
 
 
“Whatever” and with that, she suddenly kiss my cheeks. 
 
 
My eyes widen. I pointed at her. “Ya-”
 
 
Before I could finish, she ran off and stock her tongue out at me. 
 
 
“Kris hyung, let’s go” Tao said.
 
 
I nodded. You’ll pay back later, Minha, I thought as a smile crept on my face. 
 
 ♦ 
 
“1..2..3” Kris started. “We are one!” Us, Exo began and then held a thums up. “Annyeonghaseyo, Exo imnida” we greeted the crowd and all of them shout.
 
 
We did a little introduction of ourselve and then the music hit.
 
 
“Careless.. Careless.. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.. Heartless, Mindless.. No one who care about me” Exo-K began singing while we, Exo-M were on the side of the stage, waiting for our turn. 
 
 
“Isn't Kai awesome? He dances very well and look, Sehun too. He's handsome.. no both are handsome”
 
 
I turned around the moment I heard the voice. It was Minha, she was with Yoon Mi. “Handsome my ”
 
 
 “Hey, don't be like that. They are your members” Minha glared at me. She's scary!
 
 
Okay, I almost forgot that she just kissed me a while ago without my permission so let's a little.  “Tsk, As if! I know you like me”
 
 
 “Of course-wait, what?!”
 
 
Yoon Mi chuckled.  “Unnie, you like Kris oppa?”
 
 
I smirked. “Yes, Yoon Mi. She likes me. She even stole a kiss from”
 
 
 “No, no!..” she said as she waves her hand in front in disapproval. She's really cute, and she's even blushing.  “O-of 
course.. I-i don't like him, why would I?”
 
 
I backhugged her and kissed her cheeks. She was blushing!  “Aww.. Don't deny, Minha. You're even stuttering”
 
 
 “Gege, let's go out. It's our turn in a while” it was Lay.
 
 
 “I'll perform now Minha so don't miss me that much, arrasso?”
 
 
 “Whatever, Kris..” she said and elbowed me in the stomach, hard.  “Ouch!”
 
 
 “You deserve it and don't you ever talk to me again” she glared at me and her eyebrows were arched in 'x'.
 
 
“Let's go, Yoon Mi-ah. I'm not in the mood to watch” she told her and went off. I was going to catch up with her when Lay called me again.
 
 
“OMO! You're dead oppa. Unnie is mad”
 
 
“Go after her, Yoon Mi. Call me after the performance is done”
 
 
Why is she mad? I was just teasing her. I took a deep breath as I went to the other members. 
 
 
“Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago..” This is the signal were we need to go out. I hope you're not that mad, Minha and talk to me again.  “malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA”
 
 ♦ ♦
 
The performance ended perfectly and there were no mistakes. I went backstage to look for Minha but I couldn't see her. Is she seriously mad at me?
 
 
I ruffled my hair in frustration. Ugh! Why do I have to make up with her at the first place? She's nothing to me!
 
 
I don't know why and especially don't know what's happening on me. Ever since she came into my life, she kept on reminding me of someone that I really can't remember. Aish! So frustrating.
 
 
I stopped when my phone suddenly beeped. It was from Yoon Mi.
 
 
From: Yoon Mi
 
Oppa! Unnie is at the room next to Exo's waiting room. She told me to just leave her alone 'cause she want an alone time. Go to her oppa! :)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ ​_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
*Hides in the cornes* I'm sorry if I didn't update for the past days.
School works was killing me and I hope this chapter didn't bore you.
Please do comment your thoughts about this chapter ;)
Subscribe, comment & upvote are highly appreciated :D