Devil vs IU! who won?

Devil vs Angel

Bae-Suzy-5.jpg

Writer's POV

AT UEE's HOUSE...

Uee: ok! this is where you have to lived from now on. she said and give jiyeon a smile

Jiyeon: is this a house? such a small! my pet house is bigger than this. she shook her head while looking around the house.

Lizzy: such a rude girl.... she wishpered when jiyeon walking around.

Myungsoo: Auntie Uee ah! why does you have to let her lived with us? and there's no spare room for her at all. he come to uee and shook her arm.

Uee: your room! she'll gonna sleep in your room. she look at myungsoo while he give her a shocked face.

Myungsoo: bwo?... yah!... he shouted and pushed her arms away from his hand.

Lizzy: jinja! this house will no longer quiet anymore.... from now on.. the war will started. she mumble while shook her head and lied on the sofa.


JIyeon: where's my room? i'm tired, I wanna rest. he went back to where Uee was

Myungsoo: there! he pointed to the sofa where lizzy was lying. Jiyeon give him a dead glared that make him nervous while lower his head and she goes to sit next to lizzy that make lizzy to sit up instantly by the devil glare of her. get out! I need to rest! she stared at Lizzy and lizzy also give her a stared back but failed since jiyeon eyes was like a sharped knife. lizzy move aside while mumbling herself.

IU: clean your wound first before you have rest. she out off her room with a box of first aid kit on her hand and walked towards Jiyeon.

JIyeon just ignored iu and lied down while shut her eyes. IU put the box on the table and pulled jiyeon's hand to pulled all her body up.

JIyeon: what are you doing! she shouted at IU that make myungsoo and lizzy patted their head and walked back to their room. Uee also cannot bear it and back to her room also.

JIyeon: yah! stopped! they all stood froze and turned to face her. Don't tell me that i'm gonna sleep here! she stared at Uee.

Uee: myungsoo ah! packed up your stuff and let she sleep in your room.

Myungsoo: Uee AUntie! he shouted.

Uee: you're a man! there's no need to used a room.

Myungsoo: but I still need my privacy also.

IU: Uee Auntie ah! let jiyeon sleep in my room. she look at jiyeon and smile.

Jiyeon: but I don't like to share a room with anyone. she stared back at iu.

IU: don't worry! i'm gonna shared the room with lizzy! upon hearing that! lizzy widen her eyes in shocked.

Lizzy: yah... she looked at IU.

Uee: or you can sleep with myungsoo or sofa its up to you. looked at lizzy.

Lizzy: that's my room! why do I have to sleep some where! so...share then... she said and head to her room.

Uee: are there's anything els Miss Park Jiyeon? she smile and bow (there's all fake) *i'll teach you how to be a good girl soon* she thought while head back to her room.

Jiyeon: stop acting! she mumble while stared at uee's back. why are you two still standing here? she stared at Myungsoo then IU who sat next to her.

Myungsoo: iu ah! let's go...

IU: I have to clean your wound first before I leave. and she started took out some cotton wool and bandaid. myungsoo leave them behind and head to his room.

Jiyeon: didn't you hear me! I said I don't need them! she pushed iu's hand away before Iu started touching her face with cotton.

IU: if you don't clean it now! it'll get more worse later... she started cleaning but once again jiyoen pushed her hand away.

JIyeon: haizz... are you a buffalo? didn't understand what I said? she shouted while stared at jiyeon.

IU: yah! how long are you gonna act like this! stop pretending you're strong and don't need other's help. since young till now you haven't changed at all. she shouted that make JIyeon got speechless.

Jiyeon: you're more than my omma! she said with low voice while stared at iu.

IU: I can do more than that if you still not let me clean your wound. Jiyeon then stopped struggling and sit still let iu clean her wound and bruises.


Up stairs Lizzy and myungsoo opened their doors quietly and looked at each other.

Myungsoo: I never know IU could be that scary. he nodded his head while face lizzy.

Lizzy: it's my first time heard that. buffalo VS Devil...  

lizzy: but finally who won? buffalo or devil?

myungsoo: can't you see? of course buffalo! they nodded and silently closed their room door.


AT SCHOOL...

IU, lizzy and myungsoo and jiyeon goes to school at the same time but only walked behind them because she don't want to get along with them and just listen to her music.

they entered the class with many eyes staring at jiyeon but she just ignored them and back to her desk. suddenly a male student smirked and walked towards her desk.

male: yah! don't you know how to make your sunbaenim happy a little? he said while his hand touched on jiyeon's shoulder. at that time Eli and his friend just entered the class. IU want to stood up and helped jiyeon but myungsoo held her arm and shook his head.

myungsoo: they're really a gang, don't dare to touch them.

IU: but we cannot see jiyeon get bullied! she pushed myungsoo's hand away from her hand.

Lizzy: let see first. and wait for the teacher to handle it.

male student: wae? i'm free tonight! he smile and his hand slowly want to touched her face but she hold his hand back before he touched her.

Jiyeon: back to your place before you regret it later... she stood up and give him a glare while she twisted his hand against his back harder that make him groan.

Male: yah! how dare you... she shouted.

Jiyeon: don't dare to touched me again... if you do... you're dead... she said and kicked his buttock that make he fall on the floor. he stood up with an embarassed because the whole class was watching.

Male: remember that... he pointed at jiyeon and back to his chair with anger.

IU sighed in relief and a smile shown on her face but then she changed into an angry face when she looked at myungsoo and lizzy.

IU: Rabbit lungs... she stared at him and started reading her book while not even cared about myungsoo and lizzy.

Myungsoo: IU ah! she tapped his finger on her desk to gain her attention but she just ignored him.

Lizzy: IUUUUUU ah.hhhh.... she said with a cute way but still iu still doesn't dared to looked at her.

Myungsoo: lizzy ah! what should we do? he looked at lizzy with a sad face.

Lizzy: that's all your fault. she said and turned her face into IU and lied her head on the desk.

SOON! MR PSY entering....

Psy: ok student! today I have some important things to tell you.... but firstly make a warm welcome our new student... he said and the new student slowly walked in.

Everygirl was got surprised when the student entered with full of charmed and the smile never left. JIyeon just ignored everything and just shut her eyes while listen to her music.

Psy: ok! introduce your self with your room mates Lejoon ssi.

Leejoon: Hi everyone! Leejoon immida! he smile brightly and waves to all the students that make girls in the class was screaming and waves back to him.

Psy: ok! you can seat on any free space you want!

Leejoon: oh! yah! PARK DINO... he shouted loud when he saw jiyeon place her head on the desk.

Everyone got surprised when suddenly leejoon called that name and everyone stared at leejoon and turned their head to the person where he waves. Jiyeon head up and she patted her forehead in disappointment when she saw leejoon.

Jiyeon: jinja... I'll never have a peaceful live from now on... she thought while looked at him in frustrated and turned her face to another way. leejoon then walked fowards where she was and the smile always shown.

Leejoon: Dino ah! HI..... he gives her a bright smile while waveing his hand to her.

Jiyeon: what are you doing here! she said with her cold voice.

Leejoon: because I missed you! he smile again and chuckle. everyone in the class were all looked at them.

Kevin: are they know each other?

Alex: you must have ask that are they dating each other... not even saying a words instead of staring at Jiyeon and Leejoon being lovey dovey.

lizzy: he's so handsome and cute! she said with myungsoo with a smile

Myungsoo: I think you must go and checked your eyes! how could you said that he's handsome and cute... right IU? he turned to looked at IU but she didn't answer him instead of reading her book. he got a little upset with her reaction.

Psy: Leejoon ssi! pls have a sit so we can started the lessons.

Leejoon: neh! he then sat on the desk that closed  to Jiyeon.

Psy: ok! today we will.... he haven't done his sentense and someone was knocking the door. are you new student little girl? he said while looking at her and she nodded. Ok! coming in and show me your time table. The new student hand him her time table.

once again the class got into shocked when they heard the new girl student did the same as leejoon.

Yah! Devil... she shouted out that make everyone stared at her and turned their face to jiyeon. jiyeon looked up with a shocked face when she saw her.

Jiyeon: Geek girl....