Devils' Confusion...

Devil vs Angel

 

..................//................... 

"If you guys wanna stay in this couch till tomorrow then all welcome. excuses me i'm heading first" Jiyeon nodded her head and having a big yawn.

"I wanna sleep with Myungsoo tonight"

BANG..........

Everyone widen their eyes in shock looking at Leejoon. Jiyeon turned to Myungsoo seeing his dark face but still not saying a word, nodded her head Jiyeon walking toward her room. walking along the stairs but inside Jiyeon wish for Myungsoo can se servive for tonight. best of luck..

..................//.........................

Like what Jiyeon thought, in the morning the dining room no Myungsoo or Leejoon but spair 2 biggest panda in the world. Jiyeon only laughing hard when sawing their faces. 2 big plack purple eyes and there're some more on the cheek.

"you're can still laughing?"

"why shouldn't I? did I tell you two faught each other? don't make that face in front of me."

Not even looking at them, Jiyeon continued to eat her break fast.

"here, eggs is coming. take one peel it and applied on the bruises." said Uee and gave each Leejon and Myungsoo a cooked egg. sitting on the chair Uee said to IU who's peeling one.

"IU ah, go help Myungsoo"

"I'll do it"

Got the egg from IU, Jiyeon slowly stood up from her sit walking over to Myungsoo and applied on his cheek lightly, doesn't care about who sitting opposite giving them a dead look.

"Need help?" Sawing Leejoon non-stop groaning, IU cannot but really wants to helped him.

"no need, as a man I can do it myself. instead of someone need help from women"

Myungsoo just kept quiet no matter who sharped Leejoon words was, he know how Leejoon felt like when the person he loved got stole by someone. that wasn't an easy feeling.

Jiyeon only sighed when sawing Leejoon childish action again. it's remind her the when they studied to gether with Na Eun, he always acting like that when sawing she holding hands or hugging with... why suddenly she's thinking about that, wasn't told to forgot already?...

Ring RINg...RIng...Ring...

A phone ringing tone brought Jiyeon back from her thought, looked at the person name on the phone making Jiyeon having a big sigh. doesn't want to have connection but why still calling her. Ignore the caller Jiyeon keep concentrating on Myungsoo's bruises.

"Ring..Ring..Ring.."

Again... Is he that free to called her in the morning. 'no pick up.' that what Jiyeon said to herself.

"Jiyeon ah, your phone still ringing" IU reminds Jiyeon.

"Ignore it" Shortly said not even looking at the phone.

"Complicated Namja? who's that?" compare to Jiyeon's friend Leejoon he is a complicated man, but he already here then who should be that man? or... that guy is back?,,,

Complicated Namja... wasn't it Eli? IU recalled what Eli told her when they dance last night "IU ssi, do you think I'm a 'complicated guy?'" remember that time she only shook her head with a smile. 'you're not complicated at all, you are a stoler, a stoler namja, stealing people's heart. including me' All of that word she really to tell him but she doesn't have that strengh to speak up. "ani" only a word she could said to him that time. Eli only smile in happiness and told her "but has a girl tell me that i'm a complicated one, hehehe..." he didn't know that his word was like a knife stab in her heart.

"so annoying" took up the phone Jiyeon answer and walking back to her room. leaving people behind with a curious look. 

.....................//................

"I told you Eli ssi, stop calling me, we have nothing to each other so please stop wasting our time" sitting on the bed with a disappoit face. please, people in his house already drive her crazy, she won't be able to control herself if adding another one.

"Just asking how you're feeling, saw you drunk not less yesterday"

Still with that warming voice, any girl if heard that might be straight away running over to his embrace and cried out loud. but not for her, hearing that voice make Jiyeon got more disrelish.

"thank you but I know how am I feeling. Sorry but Eli ssi, are you that free to called other people at this time? or is that what you always to the other girls?"

Instead of angry, Eli only smile to what Jiyeon said.

"you're right, i'm really free so that's why I in front of your house..."

Chinja??? Jiyeon widen her eyes in shock by what Eli just said. walked over the window and looking down, sawing a white car standing in front of her house.

"do you want to come out or wants me to come over? I need to say hi to other people right?"

"No need" what will people think if he come... what is he gonna do this namja...

"wait there"

Hang up the phone Jiyeon quickly taking her bag walking down. leaving people behind Jiyeon walked outside the door with an unwanted face. People in the room quickly run to the door and instantly they all shock... a gentlement Eli open his car door for Jiyeon to sit on. run to the other side Eli sat on and the car slowly drove off. that should be another rumors if people in the school know Eli drove Jiyeon to school.

.................//......................

"IU ssi, you love Eli right?"

"Is that what you want me to come here?" Instead of answering but IU asking back. Lee Joon only smile when hearing IU's question.

"I'm not only you love him... even you... 'Jealous' with Jiyeon" In the eyes he could see IU was shaking after listened what he said. giving a gentle smile Leejoon walk a step further.

"I can help you to extirpate a big problem, but you have to do by what I order"

IU looked at Leejoon in the eyes "why do you have to help me?"  Leejoon smile "it's not helping you, I just helping myself. but if you do like what I said... it can be said 'we're helping each other'. I can make Eli become yours, and you... have to listen to what I'm saying" if IU listened to him, his plan will be easy.

"But how could I know what you said is right?" what if he don't do like what he said...

"I can't find anything wrong for you not to do that. even with your slow motion... do you think you can get Eli in hand? hahaha... I don't think only you like Eli"

Leejoon words shocking IU, she already know that Eli in school got so many fan girls love him,.. not only her...

"I know you like Jiyeon, but she currently dating Myungsoo. I won't let you hurting Myungsoo" she already hurt him, if Jiyeon hurt him one more time...

"Just saying between me and Myungsoo has conflict, but i'm not that bad to do that kind of thing. I know in our house there is another person who in silently in love with that babo. so you don't need to worry about it"

"oh? you mean Lizzy, or Suzy?" how could she didn't know about it?

"Lizzy? aish... ok IU ssi, its look like you're agreed with what i'm saying. between us there's nothing hurt in this plan. about Myungsoo... I think Suzy will take care of him."

"then... what do I have to do?"

"you?... "

..................//..............

"agh... don't want to go back home any more." Lizzy groan... "how about... let's go somewhere tonight? since Uee auntie not home,.."

"NO... we cannot do that, what if Uee Auntie know that.." Suzy cannot believed what if Uee know about that. they might got kicked out of the house.

"just... only this time" IU lightly said

"uhm???" everyone widen their eyes looking at IU. for the first time IU giving a suggest going out at night time.

"that's right. only for tonight... I know this place just opened for today. everything w discount. really fit for us" They all looking at each other after Leejoon's advisment.

"Jiyeon ah... what do you think?"

JIyeon lifted her head up after Suzy question. Actually she didn't heard what they'd saying, but to her hangout wasn't a bad Idea. atleast stressing out should be okay.

"ok, let's make a deal, I'll take you guys to the new world... for sure... you guys will never forget this night..." Leejoon shown a happiness smile. if everthing happened by what he has plan...

....................//......................

"wow... so enimated" Suzy get her eyes off of those people down there.

"told ya. this is the best PUB I've ever been. I'll go get drink." Before going Leejoon gave IU a look.

Everyone sitting their looking around, they all got amazed by the beautiful of the club. lots of people more than they expected. Sitting on the 2nd floor they could seen all the stage and everthing happend here.

Soon Leejoon brought drinks and fruit to everyone, and making himself sitting beside Jiyeon. the rhythm already carry Lizzy along the music, stood up and dance more powerful than the club dancers. brought lots of attention by her madness dancing style, but they all smirk and gone. she has to go back from seat.

"oh? is that Jiyeonnie?"

Jiyeon looked up and saw a y girl with a can of beer on her hand surprise pointing at her. "HyunAh?" 3 distouched girl.

"wow... long time no see. I thought you already missing from this earth" Naturally sitting next to Jiyeon, grabbing her neck "cheers". Jiyeon smile lightly and drink along.

"oh? who is it Jiyeonnie? your friend? so handsome" Jiyeon sighed when Hyunah instantly changed into 180c after sawing Myungsoo.

"Hello boy, I'm HyunAh, and what's your name?"

"My..Myungsoo imnida" Myungsoo slowly move hiself backward to avoid the hand grabbing his neck.

"Myungsoo? wow! such a cute name. Myungsoo ah... let's be friend?"

The rest widen their eyes in shock when seeing HyunAh's action. Her hand rubbing Myungsoo's thigh without shame. Myungsoo was like sitting on fire, cannot run from anywhere. The only thing that asking Jiyeon for help. Jiyeon just sitting there enjoying her drinks and sometimes turned her head over like watching a performance. looking at Myungsoos' begging face Jiyeon only have to remove HyunAh's hand nearly touching the untouchable part.

"oh wae?" what's wrong with Jiyeonnie? didn't care what she did before but why this time Jiyeon acting like that... or...

"Hyunah ah, stop playing. You can't touch him" Jiyeon slowly said with a smile... really wants to see HyunAh disappointed face.

"wae? is he yours? but he's cute. really wanna make him mine now. what should I do....?" HyunAh touched Myungsoo face with a sad face.

"Just because... his last name...'Kim'" 3...2...1...

"What? Kim? oh...Sh**... boring"

Jiyeon enjoying looking at HyunAh disappointing face walking away. She knew that...

"but... why did HyunAh ssi not happy when hearing Myungsoo last name 'Kim'?" Suzy question was the same question as the other. in the groups only Leejoon and Jiyeon know the reason why.

"Hyunah, nicked name is 3 distouched girl. she has 3 things don't touch namja. 1st, don't touch ugly man, 2nd don't touch 5 years older than her. and 3rd... don't touch who got the same last name as her... "Kim"..." Now they know why HyunAh suddenly walked off. Myungsoo sighed in reliefs after Hyunah gone. doesn't know what will happened if Jiyeon won't stop on time. but why the moment she looked at her and she just looking away? didn't she wanted him to be tyranized? her face before like watching his fun.

Ring..Ring...Ring...

Jiyeon raised the eyebrows when looking at the caller. Na Eun, things come it should come.

"I go out for a while" Jiyeon stood up

"where are you going?" Suzy asked. Jiyeon looked at her and smile. "find a boyfriend for you".

.......................//........................

Looking at the girl at the front, Jiyeon walking towards Na Eun slowly until the both two steps away from each other.

"where's the other?" Jiyeon asked.

"Things between us, no need other people to join" Na Eun took out something from her pocket show in front of Jiyeon.

"remember this?" Na Eun smile when sawing Jiyeon kept silent but eyes still looking at the thing on her hand. "curious why I have this right? this bracelet its supose to be yours"

"the reason you told me to come here is to show me that?" stop looking at the bracelet Jiyeon staring Na Eun.

"high... really wants to go back when the four of us having fun together. ditches class, sleeping under the big tree, singing together..."

"Enough..." Jiyeon cutted Na Eun off "Song Na Eun! everything between us let's end for today"

"even between us and your lover... Kris?... hahaha..." Na Eun laugh looking jiyeon. "Stop lying yourself Park Jiyeon! stop acting like you forgot everything but actually you're the person who remember everything" she walked step forward "you just don't want to remember because instead of facing the truth you choose hiding. to hide the fact that he leave you..."

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP" Jiyeon shouted out loud.

"hahahaha.... is that really like what you think? a warm hearted person become a cold hearted girl just because of namja... Park Jiyeon... is that fair?" Na Eun smile.

"how about you? instead of staying talking about me then why don't you think about yourself. did you live better than am I? an innocent girl become a bad girl after a night. I told you Song Na Eun... there're no different between us"

"you're right, we're all the same. but I'm not like you! using other people to release yourself. I know you don't love Kim Myungsoo, you only use him to forgot Kris... Kim Myungsoo is such a babo, still thinking you're helping him. you and him is different world PArk Jiyeon, if you want to do that to other people to revenge on what Kris do it on you... then I don't have anything to said. but I only one thing to said... Kim Myungsoo... he's innocent" Na Eun sighed walking away. suddenly she stopped beside Jiyeon "Stop make the history repeated again. If you don't love... stop the game"

Jiyeon still stand there but Na Eun words keep appearing in her mind. Is she really use Myungsoo to release herself? she don't know. but after Myungsoo appear in her life, Jiyeon could felt life is not boring as before, has him beside like holding the candle to lighting her ways up. Until now she doesn't know what's between her and Myungsoo.

Love?... actually no...

Friend?... They'd gone further more than friend...

Sighed heavily Jiyeon looking up the sky, numbling what inside what she was thinking...

"Kim Myungsoo... what's actually between us..."

.....................//....................

I've found out this chap is abit long so I just made it into 2 chap... see u guys in the next chapter... :)