B A N G

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: OH MY GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH ITS NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEING A CHINESE MAN I AM PROUD BAHAHAHH LOL ANYWAY,,,,,,,,,,,, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!! 新年快乐!! 萬事如意 !!!! 《3 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 lol)

They had PE that morning. And Kaeun forgot to bring her PE clothes.

Ooooooh, the luck.

Not.

She had to go to the teacher's office and grab extras. How nice.

*Why must there be such thing as PE. Its not as if  it will be important. Look at how many people are obese. Argh.* Kaeun thought and stomped her feet. *There's even cat fur on my skirt. How great.* She rolled her eyes.

(A/N: omg i am making her SOOO mean... i mean... i would NEVER blam the obese for being... obese! ><)

She walked down the empty corridor alone, as everybody else was already in PE class and reached the office in a matter of minutes.

She hated PE alright, but I still don't get her of being so strong... =="

The lady sitting at the office counter didn't look friendly. Slash that- She looked like the granny in the game where the granny hits people. YIKES.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kaeun imnida, I didn't bring my PE clothes and I need extras from the office." Kaeun said boredly, she didn't mean too... She just... Its her nature. -____-

"Come with me." The lady said, EQUALLY bored. My my, people these days.

She led her into a room full of the school's uniforms and PE uniforms. "Pick one your own size and scurry to class. Remember to bring them tomorrow."

"Ne." She grabbed a random one and headed towards the gym's changing rooms.

"Argh the life of being in PE!!!!!!" She groaned and changed out of her school uniform.

When she was done and was going out, a ball almost hit her head. Hard at that matter. But thank goodness she dodged it. Obviously.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU ALRIGHT???" A girl came running all the way to her and checked her up and down, "Oh good, your alright." She heaved a sigh of relief then beamed at her with a bright smile, "Annyeonghaseyo, Eunji imnida! We are learning netball today... Aigoo unfortunately, I don't like netball, I like basketball instead." 

"Is it?" Kaeun said for once and walked past her, "What your name hmm?" Eunji asked her as they walked side by side. "Kaeun." 

*Why am I suddenly talking randomly to this girl huh?? Weird. Usually I will keep my mouth shut.* Kaeun thought and tapped her chin. 

"Come on Kaeun! We have to play now!" Eunji started running and tossing the ball over the net.

Kaeun turned her head and saw a smiling Zelo smiling at her and waving frantically, not noticing a ball coming straight to his head.

B

A

N

G

!

Kaeun stood there in shock, Zelo was knocked out on the floor. *See?! PE just hurts people!!!!* She made a conclusion and rushed to his side.

*You stupid idiot! We've seen each other just now and you have to wave now??? Dummy!* She cursed mentally. now she just feel silly, she just feels funny now. Questions running through her mind, 'You HAVE to wave?!' 'Great it's all because of me this dimwit just likes to see me for some dumb reason!' 'What reason?!' 'Argh you... You.... IDIOT!'

She felt funny all over the place, like some part of her just felt stupid bit weird at the same time. 

"Is Zelo haksaeng alright? Who was the one who threw the ball at him?" Mr. Yong came walking over and holding him up.

"it's me seongsanim." A hand lazily raised. 

Kaeun turned her head and was almost going to shoot glares at whoever who raised the hand when she gasped. 

"IT'S YOU!" She almost shouted.

Minhyuk stood there and grinned lazily at her, "Miss me little miss I-can't-let-go-of-that-piece-of-chocolate?" 

Flashback

Kaeun was walking home quite happy that she had gotten one of the limited edition box of chocoates in one of the famous chocolate shops and was happily eating one of the pieces in the box.

When this stranger walked up to her claiming that she was his, "Excuse me? I am not your k." She glared fiercely at the stranger.

Another person hooked their arms around hers and said, "Yeah, she's mine." 

Kaeun was getting ready to punch the other person in the stomach or whatever when she noticed that he was also wearing the same uniform as her. 

The stranger muttered some cuss words and and walked away drunkenly while Kaeun turned around, "Who are you?"

"I'm your classmate! Don't you remember me? Kang Minhyuk!" He smirked.

She unhooked his arms from hers and said, "Well thanks for helping me out behind there but I could handle it myself. Anyway, bye and kamshak." She turned around and was going to walk away when Minhyuk pulled her wrist.

"Your name?"

"Is none of your business."

"Ooh fiesty. I like." He smirked and was still holding onto her wrist.

"I said thanks and bye." She pulled back her wrist harshly and walked away.

End of Flashback

*Oh, I almost forgot about you... UNTIL NOW.* Kaeun thought and shrugged away the thought, "Why did you aim at him?"

"To keep him in the game."

"That is not how the way to tell him not to be distracted Minhyuk haksaeng." Mr.Yong shook his head and led him to the nurse's office. Mind you, its the closest to the gym.

So they all reached there in a matter of seconds.

----

Zelo woke up 4 periods later. His head had a headache and he rubbed his temple, "Ooooow what happened to me?"

"You were an idiot that's what." Kaeun spat and crossed her arms over her chest. She was angry alright, how can HE, SLEEP FOR AN ENTIRE 4 periods?!

"Eeeeh? Oh! Kaeun!" He managed to smile a weak smile.

"Can you please just leave me alone? See what happened?! Your just making your self unfortunate. So that's the reason why you should leave me alone. I like being alone okay." Kaeun sighed a big puff.

Zelo pouted, "Fine, I'll try."