All Just Curious

Chocolate + Potato = ?

(A/N: Annyeong everybodyyyyy!! :) ehehhee just wanna say hi ;) )

Zelo tapped Kaeun's shoulder once again, he opened his mouth to speak, but before a single world came out of his mouth, Kaeun had fervently turned around and twisted his arm, "Stop. Following. Me." She glared at him and pushed him aside.

Zelo winced and tried to break free, *She's definitely is Hurcules in girl version!* He thought as he whimpered.

She let go of him and harrumphed inwardly.*So annoying sheesh. I should have punched him in the stomach. Let's see if he still follows.* Kaeun thought and walked towards her own cozy home, *Should the cat be nice and well right now?* She thought and was again interupted by  the giant.

"Kaeun-sshi! Please tell me where are you going?" Zelo said once again while he cached up with Kaeun. He didn't know why was he also so curious, he just needed to know. You guys know that urging feeling of the burning curiousity? Yeah, he was in that state.

Kaeun ignored him totally, controlling every cell in her body to not beat the air out of him, seriously. *I'm sure she's just another loco man. I don't know him. I don't know him. I don't know h-*

"Kaeun-sshi! Please reply me? Jebal?" Zelo pleaded this time. 

She turned around, "Where else do you think I'm going after school huh?" She told him then rolling her eyes.

"Oh hehe.." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly but walked next to her, "Can I follow you?"

"Your a stranger. Who are you ahjusshi?" Kaeun spoked loudly and a passerby glanced at them weirdly.

"Yah! I'm not a stranger!" Zelo walked closer to her and started mumbling inaudibly, to make it look as if he was talking to her like they were good old pals.

Huh, not even close.

Kaeun continued to walk and she stopped right in front of her baby blue roof coloured house, without even looking back, she took out her keys and went in, slamming the door in front of his face. 

"Yah! How could you just slam the door right in front of my face! Open the door right now!" Zelo pouted, continously ringing the door bell.

Inside, Kaeun's mouth was left open, agape at what the whole living room looked like, "WHAT THE HELL?!" She shrieked and searched for only one thing: The kitten.

"Oh my gosh! How could have you done this to me! I'm gonna give you serious punishment!" Kaeun hissed softly and began stomping all over the house.

The Earth was shaking, trust me.

Zelo heard her out burst and peeked in through the window, "Hey... This window is open... Well... Here goes nothing!" He pushed the window more open and jumped in.

He was just so curious ya know? Like he wanted to know more about her background, curiousity killed the cat you see.

"YAAAAAAAAH! WHO TOLD YOU TO BREAK IN MY HOUSE! BURGLAR! THEIF! WHATEVER YOU CALL IY! SOME ONE HEL-" Kaeun's scream got blocked my Zelo's hand.

"Aigoo, your too loud." Zelo pouted.

"hmmmmpttttthh" Was all that could be heard right now at Kaeun's statement. She was really a wreck now. *STUPID EFFIN GIANT WHY THE HELL DID HE BROKE IN MY HOME HUH?! AND WHERE IS THE DAMN CAT HUH?! I NEED TO GIVE IT A SERIOUS PUNISHMENT! WHERE?! WHERE HUH?!* She practically screamed all of that in her mind.

Finally an idea popped into her mind: Bite Zelo's hand.

"YOWWW!" Zelo waved his hand about.

"Serves you right." Kaeun started searching again, completely forgeting his prescense.

Zelo blew on his hand and rubbed it, *Boy, she has sharp teeth as well. Aigoo.* He looked around, everything was pretty nice, grey and white coloured walls with matching furniture, just top it off with poop, pee and scratches everywhere that is.

"What happened in here?" Zelo wondered out loud.

Kaeun ignored him and continued searching below tables and chairs, "Where are you stupid cat." She hissed.

"Your searching for your kitty? Have you not given it a name yet?" He asked and looked around, "Little Sweets! Where are you?" He started calling out.

"Sweets? What a dumb name." Kaeun muttered and rolled her eyes.

But in fact it seemed to work, magically the kitten popped out of no where and landed in Zelo's arms. Kaeun cursed, "If you like him that much just go with him sheesh." She pushed both the kitten and Zelo towards the door.

''Whoa hold it Kaeun-sshi! I never said I can keep it. Hyungs will get mad if I suddenly bring a kitten back home." Zelo stopped abruptly which made Kaeun kind of hard to push him, "Your such a stupid baby giant. Who told you to grow so tall huh?! Go away!" Kaeun bursted and pushed him with all her might.

"Hehe, I know I'm tall right? But I can't keep the kitty I'm afraid. And call him Sweets, it sounds nice." Zelo turned around, with the kitty tail right under Kaeun's chin. "Fine then, let her stay, and you go away."

"You don't want extra help to clean up the mess your little Sweets made?" Zelo smiled and gestured the mess with one hand, and Sweets in the other.

Kaeun pondered for a bit, *Its all right to let him clean right? He can just do all the work." She smirked and took Sweets from him, "Araso, you do all the work?" 

Zelo's eyes widened, "Mwoh? Last time I heard this isn't my home." He replied back and mehrong-ed her. 

fell open a little as she gaped at him, "What the hell. You either do it, or you get out of MY home." She answered back.

Zelo pursed his lips and pouted, "Araso... BUT YOU HAVE TO HELP ME A LITTLE!" He half-shrieked.

Kaeun kept a straight face, "Maybe."

He smiled.

But just right then, "Maybe not."

His smile fell.

Aigoo, Kaeun-ah... //Inserts ==" face//