Minho Oppa!

I Could Be Immortal

 

After Kyuhee, Onew, and Taemin got their food, they sat down at a lone table. Kyuhee immediately dug in, slurping the jjajangmyun from her chopsticks.

"Waahhh, Kyuhee, you're eating as if you've never seen food before. Slow down, you're going to get indigestion." Taemin patted her back. "I can call you Kyuhee, right? Call me Taemin Oppa."

She glanced up with full and gave him a hearty thumbs-up before looking back down to the black-sauced noodles.

Onew chuckled warmly, consuming his chicken soup spoonful by spoonful.

"Onew hyung!" A deep voice made him look up. A tall boy with wavy, long brown hair balanced his food tray in one hand while waving with the other.

Mouth full of chicken, he waved back at the boy. "Irngoh!"

Kyuhee looked up. "What was that, Onew-ssi?" she asked him.

Onew pointed at the boy and swallowed. "Minho!"

She turned to where his finger was aiming. Her eyes lit up. "Minho Oppa!"

He stopped at the table when he saw Kyuhee, then a quirky grin curled his lips. "Kyuhee! I never would've thought that you would be a demigod!"

"I forgot you were one," Kyuhee laughed.

"Um..." Onew looked at her and Chanyeol. "Do you two know each other?"

She nodded. "Minho oppa is my unni's ex-boyfriend."

"Worst two years of my life," Minho dramatically shook his head while setting down his food.

"Oppa!" Kyuhee gaped at him.

"Kidding, kidding," he held up his hands in surrender. "We're actually still pretty good friends."

As she continued to listen to Minho, in the corner of her eyes, Kyuhee saw a girl approach Kibum, who was sitting alone. His coronet was tilted and the red stone was facing the wrong way, like when the viser part of a baseball hat was facing the side.

The girl asked him something, and Kyuhee saw a look of discomfort flash on his face before it returned to its normal glare. He said something fierce back at the girl, then she burst into tears before running away. Her tiara flew off her head and clanged onto the ground, at the feet of a boy.

The boy bent down to pick it up, hurried after the sobbing girl, and handed her it. She gave him a meek nod of thanks before her friends engulfed her.

He walked back to Kibum and leaned on the table with his palms and said something inaudible to him. Kibum shot something back at him before looking back down.

His stone was purple, etchings of grapevines and grape bunches swirled all over the stone. His blonde-tipped hair swept naturally over his forehead, and his mischieviously quirky eyes gave him the face of a prankster.

"That's Jonghyun," Minho noticed her looking. "He's good friends with the infamous Key."

Kyuhee asked, "Is he nice?"

"Fairly," Minho replied. "Careful, don't fall for him. I remember when he was in a relationship with one of Aphrodite's girls a few months ago."

Onew nodded in remembrance. "Got a slap in the face, Jonghyun did. He overdid his pranks on her."

Kyuhee reddened. "Who said I was falling for him?! I was just curious that someone would talk to that stupid Kibum," she muttered venomously.

 

[A/N: Dang, uh, no updates for a month, huh? I'm sorry....Thought I should update at least a short one for New Years.

School is hard. Life is hard. Society is hard. You guys understand, right?

Please subscribe and click the gray arrow next to the title of the story in the foreward, please? Oh, and leave comments. I want to see your thoughts :D

-mjooyeon, 2013]