Meeting Taemin and Kibum

I Could Be Immortal

 

Onew... Kyuhee smiled happily. The two began walking towards the end of the tables where the line for food was forming.

"Anyway, since my dad is the one driving this whole thing, I got ered into this voluntary leading," Onew explained.

Kyuhee gaped at Onew. "That blonde, teenager-looking guy..." she gestured towards Apollo, who was guiding and helping new students. "...is your father?!"

"Yeah," Onew grinned. "I Know it seems bizarre, but Greek gods can take what form they want. They're immortal, so no one can really care." By then, you and Onew were standing at the back of the long line.

Suddenly, a force from behind Kyuhee knocked her forward, making her ram into the guy in front of her.

"Kyuhee, are you okay?!" Onew grabbed her before she could knock into anyone else.

"I'm so sorry!" The person who ran into her squealed. He had a soft, baby-ish face, with bright blonde hair and adorable eyes. His coronet's stone was a soft gray, with a a bow and arrow.

Kyuhee smiled meekly at him. "It's alright."

The boy who she had gotten pushed into turned around with a growl. "Can't you guys calm down?" he gave her and Onew a threateningly murderous glare. The red stone on his coronet with an engravement of a spear glowed dangerously.

Onew's face turned panicky at the that look. "Kibum-ah, I'm so sorry!"

Kibum snorted at his feeble apology before turning back to the front of the line.

The boy's sharp and mean tone surprised Kyuhee, and ticked her off. What the heck? I bumped into you, and you become a pissy little whiner?

So deep in venomous thoughts, she never noticed that the cute boy who had bumped into her was still begging for forgiveness, now hanging on her arm.

She gently patted his head and extracted her arm from his urgent grip. "It's alright, it's alright."

He stopped mumbling and straightened up, his helpless expression replaced by a bright smile. "Okay! Can I sit with you?" He asked cheerfully.

Surprised by the 180-degree change in mood, Kyuhee gave a slight nod. He turned towards Onew. "Hi! Is it okay with you? I'm Taemin, what's yours? I'm a second year who volunteered to come help because I really liked the food here and missed it. Oh! I'm also a demi-god son of Artemis. I heard there are four other guys who came to help, do you know who they are?" He said everything so quickly that Kyuhee's head began to swirl in confusion.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down," Onew put his hand up with a laugh. "I'm Onew, a fourth year, and Kyuhee here is a newbie. I'm one of the other volunteers to help, and that picky grouch over there," He gestured towards the scary guy in front of her. "is another helper. Kibum, a third year."

"YAH!" Kibum suddenly whirled around. "I HEARD THAT!" He yelled.

Shocked from the sudden yell, Kyuhee glared at him. "So what? You were very rude when Onew-ssi here clearly said sorry. You expect us to call you sweet and cuddly?"

Kibum gave her a glare. "I wasn't talking to you. And If I were you, I wouldn't mess with Kim Kibum." He whirled around and grabbed his plate.

Immaturely, Taemin stuck out his tongue at Kibum's back. "Mehrong, Key!"