Shock New

No One And Only You

Meanwhile....

~ at Yesung's apartment ~

Yesung POV

I just come back from the academy. I know it's already late but I have to spend extra class for my vocal. I'm trying to be the best but I not think I can be the best. In fact , Yoona not find anything in me that can make her fall for me instead it's Donghae. Today , I saw how Donghae confessing his love to Yoona.

It's make me sad but Yoona looking so happy. I'm heading to my bedroom and laying on the bed. I pull out my wallet and take out a picture. It's a picture of me with Yoona. She looking so beautiful and also kind. Why I can fall for her ?

Before it's Yuri that rejected me but now it's Yoona. I'm really not lucky guy. What a pity Yesung. I feel pity with myself. I feel the tears coming out from my eyes. It's make me feel more sad , I always thinking about my memories with Yoona.

Why I didn't realise that I love her all this time. It's make me very disappointed now.

___***___***___***___

That morning , Yoona just wake up from her peaceful sleep. She wash her face and then went to the dinner table for breakfast with her brother. 'Good morning , oppa.' Yoona greet. She looking so happy that morning.

'Good morning. Wow , you look happy today. Why ? Because Donghae ?'

Yoona not answering Leeteuk but she just smiling when remembering what happened yesterday at the cafeteria. Leeteuk smirk and get a piece of bread.'I'm going to Japan tonight.' Yoona's eyes widely open.'It's should be next month. But why it's too early ?' Yoona already weird at the time.

'Actually , the prom night almost near. I think I can't let Taeyeon celebrate it alone. I want to solve everything as soon as possible and then be with her.'

Yoona smiling and clapping her hands to her brother.'Good , oppa ! Be with Taeyeon unnie , okay ? I'll always support you. Don't be late and come back before the prom night.' Yoona really love her brother idea at the time. If he go there earlier so when at the prom night , she can be with Taeyeon and his friends.

'What about you ? Are you okay live alone ?'

'I can ask Taeyeon unnie , Yuri or Hyoyeon unnie to accompany me.' Yoona said. Leeteuk just nod. 'But no man or guy inside this house stay with you.' Leeteuk warning. Yoona chuckle and then nod.

'Including Donghae.'

Leeteuk add it as he know Donghae always come by before. It's usual because they're bestfriends but now they're couple so that's why Leeteuk warn her. 'I know oppa. I'm not a little girl anymore.' Yoona said. Leeteuk believe with his sister. 'So , who is going to the prom with you ? Donghae ?'

'I didn't know. Maybe alone. He also never ask me and anyway I don't think about that.' Yoona eating the breakfast. Leeteuk just nod at the time. He also know that Yoona always win as the prom queen and he is not greedy but he want Yoona to win again.

___***___***___***___

Taeyeon , Yoona , Yuri and Hyoyeon are hanging out together under the tree at the park. It's Sunday so they don't have a class. It's what they always do , hanging out together at the park.

'I still can't forget about what Donghae did for you yesterday. It's absolutely sweet.' Yuri said while closing her eyes. Everyone actually lying on the ground and closing their eyes.'What Donghae did ?' Hyoyeon asking. She still didn't know what happened.'Yesterday , Donghae confessed his love toward Yoona in front of the crowd. He sang for Yoona. It's so romantic.' Taeyeon answering Hyoyeon's question.

Hyoyeon shock and directly sit on the ground. 'What ?! So you're couple now with him , Yoona ?' Hyoyeon ask again. Yoona open her eyes and smiling happily to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon still shock but she is actually really happy about that. 'So sleepy. Let me sleep for a few minutes.' Yoona closing again her eyes.

Hyoyeon then see Donghae coming along with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk signalling something to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon quietly tapping Taeyeon and Yuri. Taeyeon and Yuri quietly , slowly stand up.

'We're giving chance for newly couple.' Eunhyuk whispering to all of them. Taeyeon , Yuri and Hyoyeon agrees.'Where are you going ?' Donghae ask his friends.'Ask her for the prom night soon.' Taeyeon whispering to Donghae. Then they leaves Yoona and also Donghae alone.

Donghae look at Yoona that's laying down on the ground peacefully with closing her eyes. Donghae take a sit beside her.'Unnie , I think now I really sure that I love Donghae oppa. He is like my life. I feel comfortable with him , it's so different.' Yoona said something. She thought her friends are beside her. Donghae smiling and so happy when he heard what Yoona said.

'I'm happy you say that.' Donghae speak. Yoona directly open her eyes and saw Donghae. She looking around and there's no one except both of them. Donghae smiling.

Yoona sit and she suddenly blushing so hard because of what she said just now. 'You're so cute when you're blushing.' Donghae caress her hairs. He trying to make Yoona more calm instead he make the girl blushing more harder than usual. 'Stop teasing me.' Yoona covering her face with her palms. Donghae chuckle. Donghae went closer to Yoona and then placing his arm around Yoona's shoulders.'I'm sorry.' Yoona uncovering her face and looking at Donghae.

'I love you.' Donghae said and kiss her forehead.

'I love you too , oppa.'

They smiling to each others. Donghae leaning Yoona's head on his shoulder. Yoona feeling so happy. 'Yoona , did you wanna be my partner for the prom night ?' Donghae ask. He actually nervous but he trying to relax. Yoona didn't answering anything. 'It's okay if you didn't want. I'm - '

'I'll go with you.' Yoona cut his word before he finishing his words. Donghae smiling and then hug Yoona. Yoona hug him too.'I'm so happy now.' Yoona said.

'I'll always make you happy. Always and until forever.'

___***___***___***___

Donghae POV

I back to my house. It's already 8 in the night at the time. I'm so weird because there's no one house. When I entering my bedroom , I saw Jungmin that standing at the balcony. He looking so sad , what happened.

'Jungmin , did you have a problem ?' I ask and approaching him at the balcony. He turn to me and I can see clearly that he just crying. He wipe his tears. I frown.'Hae , I need to say something.' Jungmin sound a bit serious at the time.

'What is it ? Tell me , you know I always here for you.'

'Hae , I'm...I'm..going...'

'Yes , you're going what ?' I really waiting for him to finish the sentences. He look down.

'I'm going to leave you soon , Hae.'

My eyes widely open , shock. 'What do you mean ?' I still didn't understand anything that he said. What's that mean actually ?

'I only have 19 days. After 19 days , I will back to my place. We can't meet again like this. I can't help you and Yoona. I wish I could see you and Yoona marry and happy together but I think I can't. It's impossible. I just got 19 days from today.'

Tears falling down my cheeks. I can feel like I'm going to lose my cousin once again. I just meet again with him. Whether he is just a soul , I'm still happy. 'I'm sorry I said about it now. I should tell you ealier.' Jungmin continue.

'Who is going to hear my story after this ?'

He is speechless. About 15 minutes later , Jungmin finish talking about his story to me. How he can get here until now.'You've to promise me that you can't be like this anymore. I didn't want you to be sad.' Jungmin told me. I wipe my tears.

'You know what....everything happen between me and Yoona....thank to you. I really appreciate it. If you can get your life back , I rather Yoona back to you.'

'But it's impossible. I already died.'

I look at him. I really want to hug him , my cousin at the time.'Hae , I can read your mind. I can hug you but you can't. Just feel it.' he told me and I just nod. He approach me and give me a hug. I just can feel the hug. I can't hug him back instead only Jungmin can do it.

___________________________________________

What will happen to Jungmin ?

What will happen between Yoona and Donghae ?

__________________________________________

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE ! Your comments are most welcome and appreciate.