Unexpected Persons !

No One And Only You
At Lee Mansion - 8.00 o'clock in the night. Donghae already get ready for the dinner with Yoona. He wear something casual and not too much like usual. Before he leave , Mrs Lee and Mr Lee stopping him.'Where are you going ?' Mr Lee ask.'I'm going to Yoona's house.' Donghae answer. Mrs Lee and Mr Lee looking at each other.'Dear , maybe you can cancel it with Yoona. We have an important dinner tonight. Please , son !' Mrs Lee begging to her son. She don't want to disappointed her husband and also Yoona actually but they like having an important dinner that night.'Okay , but just for a while. I've promised to Yoona.' Donghae obey. He then follow his family to somewhere. It's a luxury restaurant with five star.'Who we're going to meet actually ?' Donghae ask to his parents.'You'll know about it soon.' The Lee's family entering the restaurant. Donghae just follow his parents from the back. Suddenly , from far away Donghae saw Sunye and his parents also suddenly went to the table own by Sunye and her parents. 'Let me introduce you. This is Lee Donghae , my son.' Mr Lee introducing Donghae to Mr Min and Mrs Min. Donghae just bow politely to them.'He is so handsome. Anyway , this is our daughter Min Sunye.' Mr Min introducing his daughter. Sunye greet Mr Lee and Mrs Lee politely.'She is so beautiful.' Donghae smirk , for him Sunye is not really beautiful if want to challenge with Yoona. The two family take a sits and having a dinner together. Sunye smile and glance to Donghae but he just ignoring her.'Dad , you said it's an important dinner. What is important actually ?' Donghae ask and then sip a wine. 'Actually , we're here to discuss about your marriage.' Donghae shock after he heard what his father said. His eyes widely open.'B-but with who ?' Donghae stuttering.'Sunye !' Mrs Lee said. Donghae look at Sunye that looking very happy with the marriage. Donghae not happy at the time , he then look at his watch and it's already 9.45pm. Donghae stand up quickly and make the others weird.'Where are you going , Donghae ?' Mr Lee ask.'I'm sorry , everyone. I'm late , I forget that I've promised with Yoona.' Donghae instantly run out of the restaurant.'Yoona , who is she ?' Mr Min ask. Mr Lee and Mrs Lee looking at each other. 'She is Donghae's bestfriend since childhood. We're sorry for his attitude , maybe he had promised something important with Yoona.' Mr Lee explaining. Mrs Min and Mr Min just smiles. Sunye smirking , she really not satisfied when she know Donghae and Yoona really closed. -[ Yoona ]- I look at the clock at the wall. It's about 5 minutes before 10 o'clock. Where's Donghae ? I've prepared anything for dinner. I just want him to taste the meals I made. Aish , all meals already become cold now. Donghae , where are you ? You promise me you'll be here at 9.00 pm. Did he just lying to me ? TING ! TONG ! Maybe it's him. I open the door , hoping it's Donghae but it's someone else. I didn't recognise the person because he backing me. Then , he turn his body and I was shock when I saw YESUNG OPPA ! 'Hi , Yoong !' Yesung oppa said. 'Hi !' I greet him back.'I miss you so much , Yoong.' He pull me into an embrace. I hug him back , I also miss my cousin.'Let get inside.' I offer. He stop and make me wonder.'Wait , anyone will think bad about you when I'm with you alone in this house.' Yesung oppa said. He is true , my neighbour will think bad about me. If Donghae , it's okay because they already know how closed I with Donghae. Not really long after that , Leeteuk oppa went home.'Yesung !' he shock saw Yesung oppa.'Hey , hyung !' they're hugging each other like a kids. So cute and adorable.'Hey , why you're not coming in. Let's go.' Leeteuk oppa grab my wrist and Yesung oppa wrist , enter the house. 'Yoona , are you prepare for dinner ?' Leeteuk oppa ask. I actually prepared it for Donghae but where's he ? Suddenly , I got a text message from Donghae : » Yoona , I'm really sorry. I really want to come but the road are so jammed because there's an accident happen. Please don't angry at me. Love you , friends. « After read the message from Donghae , I feel very disappointed.'Yes , I prepared the dinner. I'm the chef for the dinner , wanna try ?' I ask to Yesung oppa and Leeteuk oppa.'Why not !' They said together. They try the meals I made. I'm waiting for their responses. Leeteuk oppa look at me and make unhappy face. Yesung oppa too. I already worried but then both of them showing their thumbs.'It's really good , Yoong.' Yesung oppa said. I can't believe with what he told. He grab me to sit beside him and feed me with the meal. When I tried it , I believe that it's so delicious.'Yeah , I'm success !' I shout happily. Yesung oppa and Leeteuk oppa giggles. We enjoy the dinner while talking.'Oppa , why you didn't call us first ?' I ask. He wink to me and replied , 'I just want to surprise both of you. Anyway , I'm going to the same school like you.' It's very unexpected. 'Jeongmallo (Really) !' I still can't believe it. 'Yeah. Hyung , can I sleep here tonight ? I'm too tired and tomorrow I planning to the school together with you guys. Can or not ?' Yesung oppa want to stay here for a night. But he got his own apartment , uncle Kim already prepared anything for him here.'No problem , there's still many rooms not used. Just choose one but not in my sister room.' Leeteuk oppa warning Yesung oppa , it's make me and Yesung oppa laugh.'Where's uncle Park ?' Yesung oppa ask , still chuckle. 'Dad now at New York , handling his business.' I told. Yesung oppa nodding. We continue finishing our dinner. Everyone looking appetizing. I'm so happy. Donghae , how dare you break the promise. I'll find you tomorrow. Just wait and see what I'm going to do.