Old Yoona Come Back

No One And Only You
-[ Yuri & Hyoyeon ]- Yoona suddenly call both of us. She said to meet her at the lobby. We met on our way to the lobby and went there to meet with Yoona. We already saw a girl really look like Yoona.'Hi , Yoona.' Yuri greet Yoona. Yoona turn to the back and smiling to us. She looking very different at the time , we mean that she looking very happy and a cheerful girl that we used to know. 'Hi , guys ! Hey , let's go to the shopping mall !' Yoona said , so happy.'For what ?' Hyoyeon ask. Yuri also wonder actually.'Of course shopping. We're not here to miss our chance to shopping , right ?'Yoona told us. It's look like she already the old Yoona that really love to shopping. Yes , Yoona th shopaholic is back. Both of us instantly hug Yoona.'Yoona , you've come back !' both of us said happily. Yoona hug us back and nod. We break the hug and Yuri already cry because she is too happy. Yoona wipe Yuri's tears with her thumbs.'No need to cry , Yuri. I'll always be with you all after this. Now , let's go to the shopping mall. My habit is coming back.' Yoona explain. Yuri and Hyoyeon nods.'But , you didn't stress right ? Because if you really want to shopping you're stress.' Hyoyeon ask , she also worried. Yoona shaking her head. Then three of us heading to the shopping mall that not really far from our hotel. -[ Donghae ]- I , Eunhyuk and also Kyujong searching for the girls. Eunhyuk will find Hyoyeon , Kyujong will find Yuri and I try to find Yoona. First , I want to her room. I knock for almost ten times but she didn't open the door. I meet Eunhyuk and Kyujong at the lobby.'Where's Yoona ?' Eunhyuk ask me.'I don't know , she's not in her room.' I told them. Not really long after that , Kyujong come to us. He just asking something to the receptionist.'Hey , the receptionist gave this note from Hyoyeon. They're at the shopping mall now.' Kyujong said and pass us the small piece of note. 'They always make us worries. So , why do you plan ? Wanna joining them or what ?' I ask to Eunhyuk and Kyujong.'I'm so hungry now. Why don't if we get something to eat.' Eunhyuk said while rubbing his stomach. I and Kyujong just nods. Three of us heading to the restaurant and saw Yoona , Yuri and also Hyoyeon. It's weird , they're not eating at there but they singing at the stage , entertain the people. We take a seats on the corner of the restaurant and look at them.'I never thought my girlfriend have a nice voice.' Kyujong said.'Me too , I thought she just know how to dancing.' Eunhyuk said after that. I also shock when I saw Yoona for the first time singing. She got a talent , nice and sweet voice as well. After their performance end , the crowds give them an applauses. They went out from the stage and approaches us. Hyoyeon quickly sit beside Eunhyuk so as Yuri that really quick got a seat beside Kyujong. But Yoona still standing and pout. There's no more chairs for her to sit.'What about me ?' she ask cutely. She was really cute at the time.'Just sit on Donghae. You're bestfriend right ?' Yuri push Yoona and she sit on my lap. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk chuckles and make us uncomfortable.'It's okay if I sit on your lap ?' Yoona ask. 'Of course you can , bestfriend.' I said. 'Guys , I heard to night is the special night at Jeju. If we spending our time for the whole night tonight , our wish will be fulfill by God.' Hyoyeon told us. I can't believe those stupid theories. It's just to stupid and ridiculous.'Let's try !' Yoona said. I can see a different Yoona in herself. She already come back.'Are you sure ? I don't believe with it.' I told Yoona. 'Oh , Hae ! You always said that. Let's go. I want to go. Come with us , okay ?' she ask me. I look into her doe eyes. So innocent and beautiful. Kyujong and Eunhyuk also not interested. But three of just have to follow their requests. So three of us nods.'Thank you , Hae.' Yoona smile to me. She looking very beautiful when she smile like that. It's almost a month and half since I saw her beautiful smile.