The chocolate bar

Rainbow

We were working for more than 3 hours on one song…. "pfff…my arms getting exhausted" I thought to myself "I need more chocolate, for more energy" "Stop…Stop, Yung mi, I said stop". I woke up out of my daydream and looked at Taeyang. I quit playing while the others were watching me and chuckled. "Sorry Taeyang-shi" I said while I hid behind my drums. "It is OK. Let's take a break for 15 minutes. After that I need Green (Moon Gi), Blue (Fay Linn), Red (Gi Mei) and Pink (Yun Hee)", eye smiled Taeyang. “What…? What about me Taeyang-shi?” I asked when we went outside the recording room, with the girls standing next to me. “Don’t worry, the instrument part is ok, but some singing parts are still not good.” He looked at the girls of ‘Colors of my heart’. “That’s why I need them. Don’t worry, it won't take long.” After the 15 minutes pause, the girls of ‘Colors of my heart’ went in the recording room again, without Jung Mi. “Hey, I saw there is an instruments room on the third level. I’m going to play the drums there, if there are any”. I walked towards the stairs. “Don’t get lost Jung Mi-ah” Fay Linn smiled while she made a heart with her arms. I smiled and told her I wouldn’t. When I saw the 4 girls disappear, I hopped towards room 3.03 ‘instruments room’, while humming a song. When I opened the door the lights were still on. "Mmm…maybe someone forgot to turn them off", I thought, while walking towards all the instruments. "Waaaw, there were a lot of instruments, even drums", I thought. I directly went to the drums. I wanted to sit behind one of the two that were there, but then I notice something on the seat. OMO my mouth was like *O*. Lotte, my favorite chocolate brand. But it wasn't mine, disappointed I put the chocolate on another chair. I drummed for 15 minutes. It felt so good. I looked at my phone but still no word from my other bandmembers. "Oh well, more drumming time for me". While playing on the drums, I looked at the chocolate bar and noticed that my stomach was growling to the chocolate bar . Damn, I couldn’t resist it. "Ok", I thought to myself, " if the person doesn’t come in 5 minutes, it's mine" . Two minutes past, "oh well…I waited". I grabbed the chocolate bar and ate it. "Waaaw, jummy". After eating it, I looked for a dustbin to throw the paperwrap away. While walking to a corner of the room I bumped with my foot against something."F*** that hurts", while I knelt down to see if my foot was ok, the door of the instrument room opened and I saw a man with dark blond hair entered. He was humming a song (Cotton Candy I think). He stopped at the drums I had played on and looked back and forth with a surprised look on his face. He was looking for something. He knelt down and looked under the drums, whispering something, “chocolate bar….gone”. When I heared choclate I looked at my hand that was holding the wrap of the chocolate bar. "Oh no…should I have waited …damn", I thought, while panicking as I stood up. I noticed that it was Daesung looking for his chocolate bar as I quietly stept towards him. “Uhmm….excuse me, Daesung-shi”, I whispered to him, but he didn’t turn around. “Mmm…excuse me, Daesung-shi” I said again, but this time louder. He noticed my voice and looked at me, while standing back up. “Oooh…You must be a new member of ‘Colors of my heart’?” He asked with a smile. “Neh…Choi Jung Mi imnida” I said, while bowing 90°. “Well”, Daesung looked at me, “Why are you here?". "Where are the others?” he asked. “They're still recordering, I finished quicker because I don’t have to sing”, I said while looking at him. There was an awkward silence. “Oooh…Did you see a chocolate bar, when you came in this room?”, Daesung asked while looking further for the chocolate bar. “Mianhe” , I said while I bowed 90° again. “I...ate it, I am so sorry. You know I love chocolate and I…I waited for 20 minutes…before I ate it”, I pouted at Daesung-shi. Daesung still looked at me. “OK I lied…I waited…for 17 minutes….” I said, still pouting and looking down. I waited for him to get mad, because I would be if someone stool my chocolate bar. “Ooh, it is ok. Don’t worry, I’m not mad. See it as a 'welcome to the YG family' gift” smiled Daesung, while he walked out of the room. I just stood there and smiled at him. “Kamsahamnida Daesung-shi” I said and bowed 90° again. Before disappearing he turned his head, looked at me and with a serious face he said “The chocolate bar was past it's expiration date anyway”. “WHAT?” I looked shocked. “Hahaha…I was just teasing you" Daesung said, "because you stole my chocolate bar….hahahha. You’re a really funny girl Jung Mi-ah. I think we will become good friends”. I thought he would leave now, but he turned back to me. “Jung Mi-ah, don’t call me Daesung-shi, please drop the polite form. You can call me Daesung-ah”, he smiled and walked out of the room. I smiled “awesome Daesung-ah”. I heard my phone ring and took it from your pocket.

-message from Fay Linn- "We are done! Sorry it took too long Jung Mi unnie. We are waiting for you in the canteen. Love, your maknae ♥

-message from Jung Mi- "It is Ok. See ya in the canteen. Xx"

 

 

I put my phone back in my pocket, turned out the light, closed the door and walked towards canteen on the second level.

(Rebecca)