First day of practice

Rainbow

“Unni, wake up, we need to get in time for our first practice!” 
I moaned and turned around. “Yun Hee-ah!!” “MMM!” “NO, unni! Get up, now!!” She slapped me with her pillow. In the end I got up. 
Fay Linn was standing next to my bed. “Yaa~ Why are you so energetic?? When did you wake up?” 
“About two hours ago, unni.” she replied to me.
“Woa~ Okay get out of my room now!” 

After I got dressed up I went down. Everybody was having breakfast already. “Morning” Gi Mei mumbled. “Same.” I muttered. When I sat down I asked: “What are we actually going to do?” 
Moon Gi replied to me: “Ya! You didn't check?” 
I shrugged. “Tell me.” 
“We're going to have some sing practice with Jiyong oppa and after that we are going to get our song lyrics!! Exciting huh?? And we practice the song with help of Taeyang. We're also going to receive information for our ”
“Aigoo~ so much..” I said. “Wah~ You said we are going to practice with Jiyong oppa??” 
Suddenly I felt a bit nervous. What if he thought my rapping wasn't good enough? And Taeyang.. what would he think?? “Yeah! So exciting hmm? Unni, are you nervous too??” Fay Linn asked. “That's none of your business!” I snapped. “You don't need to be mean now unni.” Jung Mi softly said. “Mianhe~” I muttered. “Yun Hee-ah, eat something.. We'll be going there in ten minutes.” 
“Okay..” I said and grabbed some food.

When we arrived at the place where we should be I inspected the room. “Annyeong dongsaengs,” Jiyong greeted us. I felt that a bright red blush appeared on my cheeks. Aigoo, my idol!! He greeted me! “Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Young Gi Mei, leader.” she introduced herself. “I'm Choi Jung Mi, drummer.” “Park Fay Linn imnida!!” she said. “Park Moon Gi is my name. Lead vocal.” “I'm Kim Yun Hee. Lead rapper.” 
Jiyong nodded and smiled. “Okay, let's start now! I received the lyrics of your new song and I think it's really good! Here you go!” Jiyong gave us the lyrics. I read through them quickly. I tried to imagine what the beat would sound like. I smiled. I had to make a good impression. “But for now, leave the lyrics, because we are going to have some singing practice!” Jiyong said. I put the paper down. “And for you, of course I'm going to learn you some tricks for rapping.” Jiyong added with a wink. “Okay! First, you need to know how to make the song interesting for your fans. You need to feel what the lyrics say. If you don't understand the lyrics and the feeling behind it, you won't be able to make a succesful song. And don't forget to practice singing. Sleep enough, eat well and stay fit will prevent your voice from cracking. But the practice is really important! Now, for rapping, you need to make the words flow, without losing the beat. And you need to take deep breaths, because some parts are really fast, some are a bit slower. That makes a song interesting. Change in a song makes it less plain. Okay, enough for the tips, we are going to practice now!” Jiyong said. Everybody was really quiet and listening to Jiyong. “But~ I need to sing too?” I asked. My singing was not that good. I was a rapper! “Yun Hee, yes. You'll be singing too. I know, rapping is your talent but I'm sure your voice is good! Okay, more questions? We begin now!” 

“Aigoo~ I'm so tired.. Singing practice was hard.. haha my voice is tired now.” Fay Linn said while laughing. “I rather have you tired than hyperactive.” I muttered. “Unni, not nice. I know you're tired but please stop being so moody!” “I'M NOT MOODY! Dongsaeng, I'm tired too..” I sighed. “Omo omo IS THAT 2NE1 UNNIES??” Moon Gi whispered. I looked up to see. Four girls where walking past us. Of course they were it. No doubt. “Omo omo, it's them!!” Jung Mi whispered in excitement. “Ahh~why don't we say hi?” Gi Mei said. I nodded. “Let's greet them!” I said. We stood up and walked towards them. “Ahh~ unnies, annyeonghaseyo!” Fay Linn bowed. They turned around. Omo, they were even prettier in real life! “Ahh~ You guys are the new group?” CL smiled. We introduced ourselves. I found it really awkward. Dara looked on her watch. “Ahh~ sorry but we need to go, an interview!” she winked. “Okay bye!!” we said while watching 2NE1 walking away. “What's the time? I think we are going to practice the song with help of Taeyang oppa! Let's go see him!” Gi Mei said and we left the lunch room. I sighed. Our break was short, but I felt less tired than before.

 

(Lisanne)