Oh my friend

Rainbow

I was watching an old drama while I waited for Yun hee to come home. *click* *click* The door opened and closed. “Finally you came... Why did it take so long?” I asked her sleepy. I turned off the TV and turned to face her, but she was already walking to our bedroom with a smile. A smile …That I have never seen on her…Only on Fay Linn ….. When she is with her boyfriend Kwang-yeon–ah….. Strange…. And creepy.
I walked to our room and fed her bunny Lucky Charm, because creepy Yun Hee was already laying in her bed, smiling to the ceiling. I lay on my own bed and grabbed the picture of my nightstand. A picture of my dog Boeboel. She lives with my parents because our dorm is too small. I gave it a kiss, put it back and grabbed my teddybear. 10 minutes later I fell asleep.


After 2 weeks of hard work, it was time for our first YG Family concert. The opening song was Akdong musician. The performance was flawlessly and that made me scared. What if I make a mistake? Will the fans not love us? Many thoughts crawled in to my head.
I decided to practiced one more time. I saw Lee Hi walking to her dressingroom. “The fans are amazing, you girls will rock the stage.” Lee Hi said, while grabbing a bottle of water. “Thanks, I hope they will,” I said. *knock knock* I turned my head “Girls, it is your turn!” said Kwon 
Young Don. Together with Big Bang and the others, we went to the stage. The girls and I were walking directly to our spot on stage.
*Ok.. Jung Mi... Breath in … Breath out… No turning back… It is just the way we practiced.*
I looked up to the leader for the signal. Gi Mei looked up to me, smirked and nodded. Yes, it was now or never, here we go.
The fans were going wild when they heard the beginning of ‘Oh my friend’. 
Then Big Bang came up. It was crazy, ing sh*t! *Oops…don’t curse Jung Mi…sorry* When we ended the last note, the whole crowd went crazy. “You girls were awesome. We have to do this again!” 
G-Dragon said when we were backstage. The other members of Big Bang agreed. “Yeah, it was perfect” Daesung said while giving me a big hug.

After a few performances by other YG idols, it was our turn again. Yes now we had to dance and sing at the same time. "I hope it will turn out well"I thought. We changed in new clothes and also got a microphone. Before we went on stage, Fay Linn was being held up by her boyfriend. “It was perfect babe. I hope LedApple and Colors of my heart could collab.” Kwang-yeon said while kissing Fay Linn’s cheek. She blushed. She playfully hit her boyfriend’s chest. “Kuch kuch kuch….I don’t wanna disturb, but it is our time now…to go on stage” our leader said. Kwang-yeon and Fay Linn kissed for the last time. “Girls, we can do this.” Gi Mei said, trying to motivate us. Together with WINNER we danced on ‘Now’ by Troublemaker. The couples were Kang seungyoon X Park Moon Gi, Jinwoo X Young Gi Mei , Lee Seunghoon X Choi Jung Mi , Mino X Kim Yun Hee , Nam Taehyun X Park Fay Linn.

 

(Rebecca)