Chapter 56

Only That Person

Jonghyun and Onew reached their club that they owned together along with three friends. They passed by the club goers as they made their way to the VIP room in the back.

"I haven't been here since we were in highschool." Onew said reminiscing.
"I come every so often when I need alone time." Jonghyun told Onew.
"So does IU know about the club?" Onew asked.
Jonghyun shook his head. "No. I wanted it to be a place for me to relax. I'm going to tell her soon though. What about Seungyeon, does she know?"
Onew shook his head. "No. I actually kinda forgot about it after everything with Seungyeon and nearly dying."

When the reached the room a bouncer stood in front guarding it. "ID." Jonghyun and Onew gave their IDs. The bouncer checked the list for their names. "Welcome back Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee." He move aside for Onew and Jonghyun.

user posted image

"It still looks the same." Onew looked around.
"So what are we starting with?" Jonghyun poured himself a drink from the bar and gave Onew one.
"I was thinking foosball then pool." Onew went over to the foosball table.

Jonghyun and Onew started playing foosball. Jonghyun was one point short of winning when the other owners of the club came in.

"We got a call saying that one of the owners who's been MIA came back. So, what brings you back to Club SHINee?" Minho asked surprised to see Onew. "I haven't seen you since Jonghyun's wedding."
"You haven't been here for a while. We changed somethings." Taemin got a drink for himself, Minho, and Key.
"I heard you got married without permission. Did you get stressed with your wife and decide to take a brake?" Key boldly asked.
"No. Jonghyun came to visit me yesterday. I realized somethings so I came today to make up with Jonghyun and after this I have to talk to the headmaster and my parents." Onew confessed.
"Well with whatever is going on in our lives let's have fun today and enjoy ourselves since we haven't hung out for a long time." Key slung his arm around Onew. "By the way if you don't block Jjong's shot you're going to lose." Key reminded.

Minho played a quick round of darts as he waited for Onew and Jonghyun to finish their game. Taemin set up the pool table and Key the music.

"SNSD or Boa?" Key asked.
"SNSD!" "BoA!" Taemin and Minho said at the same time.
"How about shuffle?" Onew suggested.

Key shrugged then pushed the shuffled button. Miss A's Bad Girl Good Girl started playing.

"You better block this shot." Jongyun told Onew. Jonghyun spun the bar and the player pushed the ball into the goal.
Onew stood shocked by the attack. "How did you do that? You never used to beat me."
"Practice." Jonghyun winked.

Onew and Jonghyun made their way to the pool table.

"2Min vs JongKey!!" Taemin grabbed Minho's arm.
"Wae?" Minho asked.
"Because you're good and I'm not." Taemin said honestly.
"Fine. We're going to kick 2Min's . Right Jjong?" Key looked at Jonghyun.
"Right." Jonghyun pumped his fist.
"What about me?" Onew, who wasn't placed on a team asked.
"You can join us since he ." Minho pointed to Taemin.
"Yah!!" Taemin folded his arms.
"What you admitted it." Minho messed up Taemin's hair.

Taemin removed the triangle signifying the game was about to start.

"You break." Key told Jonghyun.

Jonghyun skillfully positioned himself then broke the balls. Two stripped balls fell inside int pockets. "I guess we're strips." Jonghyun positioned himself again.