Chapter 40

Only That Person

The next morning, Onew woke up on the bed and Seungyeon’s face was the first thing he saw. He smiled and caressed her cheeks gently. Seungyeon stirred in her sleep and leaned into Onew’s touch unconsciously. Onew chuckled a little and cupped her cheek with his hand. Slowly, Seungyeon’s eyes opened and saw Onew was smiling in front of her.

“Good morning, my fiancée.” said Onew.
Seungyeon smiled back and held Onew’s hand on her cheek. “Good morning too, my fiancée.”
“I know I will sound so cheesy, but you’re still pretty even when you just awake.” said Onew.
“My face doesn’t look swollen?” Seungyeon blinked innocently to Onew.
“Hmm…...do you want I lie or saying the truth?” Onew asked back.
“The truth of course.” answered her.
“Your face rea~~lly swollen.” said Onew while grinning mischievously.
“Yah.” Seungyeon pouted and it made her look even cuter.
“But I didn’t lie that you look pretty. I swear.” Onew assured her.

Seungyeon still pouting in the bed. She sat up and wanted to come out from the bed. Onew grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the bed. He kissed Seungyeon slowly. This time was not a passionate one. Just slow and sweet.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make to angry.” said Onew.
But Seungyeon still pouted while looking at Onew.
He was really worried if Seungyeon really mad at him. “Seungyeon, you……really mad at me?”
Suddenly, Seungyeon smiled and pecked Onew’s lips. “Nope. Just wanted to prank you.”
“Wha- aish, you!”Onew cuddled with Seungyeon and started to tickle her.

Giggles and laughs can be heard from both of them. It was really a sweet scene in the morning. Soon, both of them stopped but still smiling widely.

“Oh, we need to take a bath and have a breakfast. We’re going to see the house, right?” said Onew.
“Ah, I forgot. I’ll take a bath first.” said Seungyeon while running to the bathroom.

Onew waited for Seungyeon to finish her bath while watching TV leisurely on the bed. At 8 o’clock, they already sat in the cafeteria to get their breakfast. Then, they went to the house Seungyeon chose by Onew’s car. The environment around that house was pretty nice. Not too crowded but not too alienated either. They knocked the door and a tall yet slender guy opened the door.

“Oh, hello. What can I do for you?” asked the guy friendly. He has a dimple on his left cheek when he smiled.
“Is this house for sale? The brochure said that-”
“Oh yes yes. Come in!”the man cut Onew’s word and ushered them to come in.

Onew and Seungyeon went into the house and saw how the house was arranged neatly. The pastel color dominated the wall. There were a few furniture inside it, but it doesn’t matter. They will choose their own furniture for this house anyway.

“Are you Park Jungsu?” asked Onew.
“I’m Leeteuk.” he offered his hand.
“Huh? So, you’re not Park Jungsu?” Onew confused but he still shook the man’s hand.
“Oh, I am Park Jungsu. But I prefer to be called Leeteuk. Nice to meet you……….” Leeteuk paused to let Onew introduced himself.
“I’m Lee Jinki. Just call me Onew. And this is-”
“Must be Mrs. Lee. Haha……nice to meet you.” Leeteuk cut off Onew again and shake hand with Seungyeon.
“Well, my name is Han Seungyeon. But I guess it will be Lee Seungyeon in no time.” said Seungyeon while blushing.
“Oh, you guys not married yet?” asked Leeteuk.
“Not yet. But we are going to.” said Onew proudly.
“Ah, I see. You’re going to be a cute couple.” Leeteuk smiled to them. “Oh my god, I forgot. You want to look around the house, right? Come on, I’ll show you.”

Leeteuk brought Onew and Seungyeon around the house. They went into every room and every corner. This Leeteuk guy is a talkative and friendly guy. He is the one who design this house himself. This house he made is purposely very ‘family aura’. It has 2 floors, a garage, and a spacious backyard. There were 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, and many empty rooms left purposely. It can be study room, kids room, or watching room, depend on the owner.

“So, how do you think?” asked Leeteuk after he finished taking the couple a tour.
“I like this house. Just need a little change here and there.” said Seungyeon.
“Really? Alright, we’ll take this house.” said Onew.
“Then, let’s sign the contract.” Leeteuk brought them to the table and pulled out a paper.

It’s the house certificate and some other document about the house. Onew read them one by one before sign it.
“I’ll transfer the money to your account.” said Onew.
“Sure. Oh, do you want to use this house soon or…..” asked Leeteuk.
“I think no. After we get marry, we’ll move to this house.” said Onew and Seungyeon nodded her head agreeing.
“Alright. Thank you for buying this house.” said Leeteuk. He shook hand with Onew and Seungyeon again before took them to the door.

In the car, Onew and Seungyeon were still talking about the house. Seungyeon looked so happy with it.
“So, what do you want to do now?” asked Onew.
“Hmm…..I don’t know. What about you?” Seungyeon asked back.
“I want to do anything you want to.” Onew grinned again.
Seungyeon chuckled a little before remembering something. “How about a double date?”
“What? Double date? With who?” Onew asked but actually he already had a guess in his head.
“IU and Jonghyun! We already together in all those time. We should celebrate this together too.” said Seungyeon excitedly.
“Alright. Anything for you.”Onew started to be cheesy again. He pulled out his phone and called Jonghyun.