Chapter:8

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the story:

 

The principal came into the class.


He took everyone's attention and announced:

Principal:

 

 

Everyone as you might have heard from the rumours, your literature teacher has resigned and a new teacher is here for this subject from now on. Mr... please come in.

When the literature teacher entered, all the students were shook by his looks.

 


(Author: Please think Jhope are older than Chanbaekhun in this story.)

Baekhyun whispered: Wow he's so handsome.

Chanyeol didn't like it much.

Chanyeol whispered back with confusion: What did you say?

Baekhyun: Don't you think he is very handsome?

Chanyeol with an annoyed face : I guess.

Rm principal: So Mr Jhope, take care of your class well and I will see you all later.

He left from there, leaving Jhope with the students who were complimenting him continuously.

Students: Sir you are so handsome!

 

 

Jhope blushed a bit. As he was getting lots of compliments, he looked around and noticed Baekhyun.

 


Jhope in mind: Wow I've never seen someone this beautiful.

 

 

Jhope: The weather is nice.....Shall we skip the lesson?Let's get to know each other. First you introduce yourself.

He pointed at Lay.

Lay: Hello I'm Lay and I'm the class president.

Then he talked to other students when it was Sehun's turn.

Sshun was speaking bluntly but while he was talking. Jhope noticed Chanyeol.

Jhope: Hey big ears now your turn.

Chanyeol was feeling humiliated by this name.

Chanyeol annoyedly: I'm Chanyeol.

Lay: Sir he and Sehun are brothers. In fact they are twins

Jhope: Oh really?!

Sehun and Chanyeol annoyedly: Yeah.

It was finally Baekhyun's turn.

Jhope: Beautiful young boy please introduce yourself.

All students were a bit surprised because of what Jhope said but Baekhyun proceeded to introduce himself.

Baekhyun: Hello sir I'm Baekhyun and I'm a new student here.

Jhope:Oh so you're the transfer student?

 

 

Baekhyun: Yes Sir.

Jhope came to him shaked hands with him.

Jhope: Look we are both new!

Baekhyun chuckled while Chanyeol wasn't being happy about it.

Chanyeol in mind: He isn't even that new to shake hands with him.

After the lesson ended, and the teacher left, that two guys started arguing again.

Everyone was getting really annoyed by them.

Lay: For God sake they aren't stopping today! Baekhyun do you have any ideas to stop them?

Baekhyun: I'll try.

Baekhyun went to them.

Baekhyun: Hey you argument lovers stop! Do you guys think everything will resolve like this?

Those two guys: Oh it's the dangerous boy again.

Baekhyun: Stop already unless you want to resume the match from last time. You are basically annoying everyone so stop. You thought I was joking? I'll actually set up a match or debate to show to the teachers and see who argues more. Are you up for that?

1st boy: Again this psycho boy?

2nd boy: Let's just retreat this time.

1st boy: Yeah that's a better idea or what this boy could do something crazy.

They stopped fighting and sat their places.

Baekhyun while looking at Sehun: This class literally hell. First you got all these crazy students and then you got a mannerless guy

Sehun noticed him looking at him.

He got really triggered because he realized he meant it towards him.

Sehun while slamming Baekhyun's table: How dare you call me mannerless?

Baekhyun: I never mentioned your name.

Sehun: I clearly saw you looking at me while saying that!

Baekhyun: Oh so you were looking at me? And I guess you know very well that you are mannerless, that's why you responded to me.

Sehun: Who do you think you are to call me mannerless?!

Baekhyun: I'm not in the mood to talk to a rude guy.

Sehun furiously :You're far more rude than me! And what about your manager? Is he a wimp today?

Chanyeol was making a fist and he was about to react but Baekhyun directed him to not respond by nodding so he stopped.

Both brothers gave glares to each other.

Baekhyun with anger : You are a very negative person and I'm not willing to talk to you. Also don't you dare talk about him like that and go to your Seat like a good boy although you are not a bit.

Sehun: You-

Suddenly a teacher entered and came to Sehun.

Teacher: Sehun you're here? Go to your seat.

Sehun: Ok ma'am.I am going.

Sehun went to his seat but he was giving angry stares to Baekhyun as if he would kill him if he could.

Baekhyun looked away from him as if he doesn't care a single bit.

Sehun in mind: I thought after hearing dad that I would behave better with him, not help him but be nice but no! This boy is a parasite of my brain. He deserves rude behavior.

Chanyeol mumbled while looking at Sehun: Look at the teacher's rat. He sits so calmly after pestering the out of everyone.

At lunchtime:

Baekhyun was eating lunch with Taeyong and Jaehyun. Chanyeol was talking to his friends when he noticed Baekhyun.

Chanyeol gave a lunchbox to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: What's this?

Chanyeol: It's a box with food which you can eat for dinner.

Baekhyun with a confused face : But why?

Chanyeol thought for a while then...

Chanyeol : Oh my mom told me to share food with my friends that's why I'm giving you this. She's a really good cook. By the way what do you like to eat?

Baekhyun : Um... kimchi fried rice, tteok-bokki, and spicy foods in general.I love spicy food a lot but why are you asking?

Chanyeol : I asked my other friends so that I can tell my mom what to cook as she occasionally wants to cook food for my friends.

Baekhyun : Aww she's so sweet. Thanks for this and thanks to your mom too.

Chanyeol : Ok I'll go now, my friends are waiting.

Chanyeol went from there.

Taeyong in a teasing way :What's happening buddy? He cares for you so much, is he interested in you?

Baekhyun: No way. Didn't you hear him? He said he's giving it to his friends so it's not just me.He gave his other friends too.Plus I'm sure he thinks of me as his friend.

At night at Chanyeol's house:

Chanyeol's mom: Did you enjoy the lunch? And where's the lunchbox?

Chanyeol: Yeah well I gave it to Kai.

In na: Why?

Chanyeol: Well Kai's parents are on a vacation so he's all alone and he can't eat well enough so gave it to him.

In na: Aww poor Jong in-ah. Good job for doing that.

Chanyeol: And if you don't mind, can you cook kimchi fried rice, tteok-bokki and spicy foods for him?

In na : I didn't know he liked these!Last time I thought he doesn't like spicy food. I'm so proud of you for helping your bestfriend. But he can come to our house I can cook for him.

Chanyeol with panic mood : It's alright! I'll just take it for him.

In na: Alright.

At night after dinner Chanyeol went to his room and called Baekhyun.

Chanyeol : How is the food I gave you?

Baekhyun: It's really good. Your mom is an excellent chef.

Chanyeol: Thanks, I'll tell my mom about it.

While they were talking, In na entered the room. Chanyeol realized and immediately cut the call.

In na

Please log in to read the full chapter