Chapter:3

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾
✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾


In the story:


Finally he found the toilet.

In the toilet:

Baekhyun: I won't ever talk to that !!! How could he be so heartless?!

The break ended and Baekhyun was going to his classroom.

He noticed Chanyeol was standing there. He was watching his phone but he noticed Baekhyun. He smiled at him but Baekhyun's mood was off so he entered his classroom without saying anything.

Baekhyun mumbled to himself : Ah his smile is so sweet. His cute dimple! But that angry bird just ruined my mood.

Chanyeol in mind : What happened? Why did he just ignore me? He was talking to me normally a few minutes ago. Now he looked so upset.

Chanyeol left from there.

After a while as Baekhyun was about to enter, he remembered that he left his phone on the table at the canteen during lunch.

He was turning and was about to leave when he bumped into someone. He looked up and saw that it was Sehun,that angry bird.

He was about to go past him when Sehun grabbed his hand tightly.

Baekhyun: Ahh what the hell?! Why are you grabbing my hand now?! That's harrassment.

Sehun pulled him closer.

Sehun with a cold voice : I have no wish to hold your hand. You have dropped my books on the ground. Pick them up.

He left Baekhyun's hand right way.

Baekhyun with an angry face: What am I? Your servant? I'm sorry for dropping your books but you called me blind when you didn't even notice such a pretty boy like me and bumped into me? You are more blind than me.

Baekhyun left quickly while bumping their shoulders.

Sehun was shocked: What just happened?! He is such an idiot!! I guess I was right about him being blind. He is 'pretty' my foot. He's like a brat.

Suddenly a girl came to him:

That girl ran and quickly grabbed the books.

That girl with fear and holding the books out in front of him: Ah Sehun how dare he do that to you? You should have said more things to him.

Sehun with an uninterested face: You don't need to tell me what should I say or not .You mind your own business.

He snatched his books from that girl and left from there.

That girl was dumbfounded. She stood there being clueless.

After some time, Baekhyun went into the classroom. Immediately Baekhyun and Sehun looked at each other.

Then glared at each other. They immediately moved their heads away.

During the whole lesson, they kept glaring at each other.

After school, Taeyong's driver dropped Baekhyun off to his house.

Chanyeol's house is close to the school so he went there really quickly.

It started raining really heavily. Sehun waited for a long for the bus which wasn't coming. So finally he gave up and started walking. He was completely drenched in the water.

When he reached home, he realized that their nanny is not at home.

He changed up, studied and went to sleep.

When his father came home, he saw Sehun was asleep.

When he went closer, he saw that Sehun was shivering. He had a fever. He immediately woke him up and made healthy soup for him. He fed Sehun the soup.

He gave him medicine and told him not to go to school the next day.

Next day:

Baekhyun realized that Sehun wasn't in the classroom.

Baekhyun mumbled: Thank god that angry bird isn't in.

On the other side Chanyeol was practicing piano in the music room because there was a competition happening the next day.

During lunch, a beautiful husky voice was playing from the music room that caught Baekhyun's attention.

He stood infront of the music room

Baekhyun whispered: Wow that's so good!! I love this. I have to admit that he looks so good while playing the guitar. And his voice is so unique and amazing.

 


Suddenly Chanyeol noticed him and stopped singing.

Chanyeol with a bright smile: Hey! Come in.

He came outside and took Baekhyun in.

Baekhyun noticed there are some students there.

Chanyeol to his friends: Meet this pretty cute boy, he is new here.

Everyone welcomed him with warm smile.

Before he could say anything Chanyeol said :Hey pretty boy ,do you want to hear us play the instruments?

Y/N: Mmm...sure!

He started playing a beautiful song as the other students played their instruments.

 


Baekhyu's mood was brightened by his music.

Chanyeol: Hey do you like it?

Baekhyun: It's amazing. I loved it .


Chanyeol with a flirty tone : It's just a trailer.Mmm if you don't mind can you come to this place xxx at xxx tomorrow. We have competition with other school students. If someone like pretty gorgeous boy comes to cheer up me I will feel really happy.

Baekhyun couldn't help but blush a bit by Baekhyun's flirty side .

 


Baekhyun : I will think of it .

Chanyeol: Pretty boy please don't say no.Let's be friends ok.

Baekhyun : But we just mee-

Chanyeol held his hand softly and said : Ok see you tomorrow. I guess you maybe impressed by my singing. Then we will be friends. I will wait for you .

Baekhyun with a shy smile: I have to go to my classroom. Bye

He left from there immediately.

Chanyeol in mind : Oh his cheeks are pink that means he was blushing. He is so cute .I hope he will accept my invitation.

Baekhyun facepalmed himself and said : What was that?He was literally flirting with me. Ah...his smile is so beautiful!


On the other hand

Sehun was studying at home but he was missing school.

 

 


He was feeling a little bit better from night .He was sneezing and coughing all day .

 


Sehun's nanny came to him.


Nanny: Sehun why are walking around and reading books? You should just rest.

Sehun: No I am feeling better

Nanny: I got it. You are missing your school, isn

Please log in to read the full chapter