Chapter:5

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


In the story:

During his class Baekhyun sat next to Lay. Sehun kept giving him angry glares throughout the whole lesson.

After school Baekhyun was with Taeyong and Jaehyun.

Taeyong: Baek let's drop you off.

Jaehyun:Yeah I don't mind.

All of a sudden Chanyeol came to them.

Chanyeol: Hey you two! Hey pretty boy!

Taeyong and Jaehyun: Hey! What's up?

Chanyeol: Nothing, I just wanted to drop pretty boy off.

Baekhyun blushed.

Taeyong: Oh really? Sure go ahead.

Jaehyun : But isn't your house just there? Do you know where Baekhyun's house is? Baekhyun's house is opposite direction from your house.

Chanyeol: I don't mind. In fact it's better since we can chat more. You don't mind do you Baekhyun?

Baekhyun:I-

Taeyong: My buddy doesn't mind. I know he'll be even happier to have you as a friend.

Jaehyun:But-

Taeyong dragged Jaehyun with him and they left.

Jaehyun: Hey why are you dragging me so hard? What did I do?

Taeyong: Let them talk and go together. Don't stop them because Baek doesn't have any other friends aside from us and we aren't even in his class so it's a good thing. Plus Chanyeol is very a good guy.

Meanwhile:

Sehun was going the same direction as them(Chanyeol  and Baekhyun) because his house was that way.

Sehun in mind: What on earth is Chanyeol doing here? I have never seen him come this way. I guess it is for that irritating boy. What is he doing with him? I don't care anyways.

They reached the bus stop when Baekhyun and Chanyeol noticed Sehun.

Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol: What is he doing here?

Chanyeol whispered back: He takes this route too.

Baekhyun: So he takes the same bus as me? I didn't know that because I went with Taeyong and Jaehyun.

Chanyeol: Well you'll have to get used to seeing him but I'll be here for you.

After the bus came Baekhyun was a bit nervous.

Baekhyun: I don't know if we should take this bus. Should we take the next one?

Chanyeol: It's ok. I'm here to protect you. And you'll be too late if you take the next one.

They got on the bus after Sehun entered. There was only one empty seat which Chanyeol told Baekhyun to sit in but before he could, Sehun sat on it.

Chanyeol: This guy is so mannerless.

Baekhyun: It's ok Chanyeol.

All the seats were full so they had to stand near an empty area which was near Sehun.

The bus started suddenly and a person passed by Baekhyun which startled him,he wanted to move but it too fast that caused him to fall on Sehun's lap. Sehun was really shocked and Baekhyun was really nervous. They both looked at each other and Chanyeol watched them.

Baekhyun: Oh I'm sor-

Baekhyun was about to get up but Sehun didn't give him time and pushed him up. Chanyeol caught him.

Sehun: You are so clumsy. Stand straight!And why are you always there to annoy me?

Baekhyun: I didn't do it on purp-

Sehun: Shut up! Haven't I always told you to stay away from me? If you can't stand straight in a bus, why do you even ride it?

Chanyeol with rage: Why did you push him and tell him to shut up?

Sehun: This is between me and him. Why are you being nosy? Are you that willing to fight?

Chanyeol: Seems like you are. He's with me so I obviously will fight for him. And I know you very well how mannerless you are .

Sehun: Chanyeol you are crossing your limits....

Chanyeol : I am telling the truth...

People were watching them. Baekhyun realized that they were about to fight any minute.

Baekhyun loudly : Chanyeol we have to get off now! It's the stop.

He pulled Chanyeol and they both got off quickly.

Chanyeol: Is this where you live?

Baekhyun: Close around here.

Meanwhile:

Sehun was sitting quietly when he noticed a pink waterbottle hear his foot. He picked it up.

Sehun: Isn't this that boy's bottle? He's such a dumb person. So careless. What should I do with it?

He wanted to leave it in the bus but when he got off he took it with him.

At home when he was arranging his things his nanny noticed the bottle.

Nanny: Hey Sehun whose waterbottle is this? It's a cute water bottle. It's not your.

Sehun: Yeah it's an idiot boy's water bottle.

Nanny: Are you dating someone?

Sehun scoffed: Dating? me? Never.

Nanny: Why? There's nothing wrong with dating. You're old enough to date.

Sehun: I don't care about any of that nonsense. I hate it.

Nanny: But I know when you will experience it, you will like it.

Sehun: Whatever I'm hungry. I don't want to hear any of that nonsense.

Nanny: Here's your food.

On the other hand:

Baekhyun was at home. He was looking everywhere for his waterbottle.

Baekhyun: Ah I can't find my waterbottle! I love that one so much. It was my favorite. I guess I'll have to buy one tomorrow.

Next day:

Sehun got ready to go to school when he remembered about Baekhyun's bottle.

He looked around for it but he couldn't find it.

Sehun: Nanny where is that pink waterbottle I had yesterday?

Nanny: Oh I put it in that cabinet.

She pointed at a cabinet.

Sehun took it.

Sehun: Did you wash it?

Nanny: No but I'll do it after I'm done cutting these vegetables.

Sehun: That's fine. I'll do it.

He washed the water bottle and poured fresh water into it.

Nanny was watching him.

Sehun: Alright I'm going now so bye!

Nanny: Bye!

Sehun left for school.

Nanny in mind: Wow this is new. I've been working here for 10 years and I know Sehun never does anything for others aside from me and his dad but suddenly..

Please log in to read the full chapter