Chapter:12

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter


In the story:

 

-----------------☆
-----------------------♡

 

Suddenly Kyungsoo noticed another handsome student that looks very tall as Sehun who was sitting with a cute looking guy.


Kyungsoo:Tao who is he?(While pointing at Chanyeol)


Tao:Oh That's Chanyeol, Sehun's twin brother.

Kyungsoo in mind:Wow he's so handsome! Just like his brother.

 


Kyungsoo:And is he just as good at studying as Sehun?

Tao:Well he's really nice and friendly.He is good at music and can play many instruments but he isn't good at studying. Sehun is much better at studying.

Kyungsoo in mind:Then I have to friends with Sehun first. But I can't deny Chanyeol is so attractive!

He noticed Chanyeol and Baekhyun were whispering something and they seemed pretty close.

Kyungsoo: By the way Tao who is he with Chanyeol?

Tao: Oh he is Baekhyun. He joined here some months ago. He is a good friend of Chanyeol.

 


Kyungsoo: Oh. Is he a good student?

Tao: No he is not.

Kyungsoo: I see.

After this finished Jhope came into the class.

Jhope:Oh I see a new student in the class.

He talked to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo in mind: Wow all the guys are in the class are so handsome, even the teacher! It's unfair! I'm having a crush on all them.

Although Kyungsoo was new, they all noticed Jhope's favouritism towards Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo whispered: Tao do the teacher and that guy have any connection?

Tao: No I don't think so.

Kyungsoo: But doesn't it look like he is extra sweet with him?

Tao: Yeah that is true, we all noticed that but we don't know if anything is going on between the two.

Jhope noticed their whispering.

Jhope: Hey Tao and you, new boy Kyungsoo! What are you whispering about?

The two were too stunned.

Jhope: Come here! You two are disturbing us.Both, stand here for a 15 minutes detention.

Both of them were quite sad.

Jhope: Ok now I'll ask you questions.

Jhope was asking questions to other students when Baekhyun was scratching his hair with confusion..

Baekhyun mumbled: Ahh why can't I remember the answer of number 4 ?!

Chanyeol whispered: What's wrong?

Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol: Chanyeol do you know the answer to question number 4? I can't remember this answer.

Chanyeol looked at the book.

Chanyeol: No I don't know, do you know?

Jhope: Hey Chanyeol what are you whispering about?

Baekhyun: Sir I just asked him a question. Sorry...

Jhope softly spoke: Baekhyun if you have to ask any questions, ask me not him. And Chanyeol!(harsh tone) I'm forgiving you this time, you don't have to stand there but come to my office during lunch.

Kyungsoo in mind: We got detention for just whispering a bit but that guy also whispered, he didn't get in trouble.

During lunch:

Chanyeol went to meet with Jhope.

Chanyeol : What did you call me for sir?

Jhope: Come with me. We have some things to talk about in private.

They went into an empty room.

Jhope: What's your relationship with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol with a confused face: Mmm We are friends sir.

Jhope: Just friends right? Nothing more?

Chanyeol : No we are just friends.

Jhope while grinning : Good. That's what I expected.

Chanyeol became even more confused.

Jhope : Chanyeol you have done many bad things like not listening to me, coming in late, doing bad in class and even bunking and I have gotten to know your mom from the parents meeting so you don't want me to tell your mom these things do you?

Chanyeol: No no I don't want my mom to know.

Jhope: Well then you have to do some work for me instead.

Chanyeol: What kind of work?

Jhope: Actually I like Baekhyun.

Chanyeol : Whaaattt?!

Jhope: Yeah I like him .Your duty is to make us end up together, I mean he's gonna feel uncomfortable if I ask him now so you have to compliment to him about me and make him like me so when I do propose to him, he will accept.

Hearing this made Chanyeol felt shaken up.

Chanyeol: What?!

Jhope : I told you everything, now you are ready to help me right?

Chanyeol with a sad face : Not at all! I mean why me? Why do I have to do it?

Jhope: I chose you because everytime I see him you're with him, he supports you, he talks to you a lot .You are his good friend so if you tell him something he'll believe you.

Chanyeol: I can't do this Sir!

Jhope: Well then I'll have to tell your mother everything about how you have been behaving, bunking, not focusing, etcetera and you know I'm in charge of taking care of your literature test.

Chanyeol in mind : Although my mom is supportive.But if she knows about my class bunking and getting detention regularly. If I get very bad marks on test she will be very upset and never allow me to date....

Chanyeol was thinking deeply

Jhope : I can guarantee you one thing, you will get a lot of benefits. No detention and since I'm in charge of the test, you don't have to worry.

Chanyeol was in a dilemma. But in the end Chanyeol unwillingly agreed.

Chanyeol sadly : Ok sir I will help you.

Jhope: Good that's what I thought you would say.

Chanyeol came out of the classroom with sorrow and sat down in the canteen area. His friends came near him.

Meanwhile:

Sehun finished lunch and went to the library. Kyungsoo saw him and followed him. Sehun heard footsteps of a person and thought it was Baekhyun.

Sehun in mind : Baekhyun again!

But after hearing his voice, he knew it wasn't Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo with a cute smile: Hey!

Sehun didn't look at him.

Kyungsoo: I'm Do Kyungsoo, the new student.

Sehun took his eyes off from his book and looked at him.

Sehun : So what?

Kyungsoo : I know you are Sehun, the school topper. You know I was a class topper in my old school too. I think we would make a good match so let's be friends!

Sehun : Do I look interested even in the slightest? And who said we'll be a good match in whatever way? Are you match-maker? I do not care who you are, I guess I can't get peace anywhere I go first that irritating Bae-

That moment he remembered about Baekhyun ,no he is not disturbing him anymore.

Sehun stopped talking that moment. He left from there with a sigh.

Kyungsoo in mind : What's up with him? No wonder sir said not to sit with him. So rude! I should talk with Chanyeol.

On the other side:

Taeyong and Baekhyun were having lunch together. Jaehyun couldn't come to school for personal reasons.

Taeyong wasn't giving Baekhyun any attention. He was chatting and at times laughing and blushing.

Baekhyun : Hey Tae, are you chatting with Jaehyun?

Taeyong while blushing : Yeah.

Baekhyun: I can tell by your blushing.I wonder how lovers chat.Can you tell me about love chat

Taeyong : Why are you interested to know?

Baekhyun : I never dated so I'm curious.

Baekhyun snatched Taeyong's phone.

Taeyong: Hey!!

Baekhyun: Don't be so selfish, let me see just a bit.After all we are bestfriends.

Taeyong tried to take it but he couldn't get it.

Baekhyun scrolled and saw a hot picture of Jaehyun.

 


Baekhyun: Oh he looks hot!

Taeyong: Don't read the texts Baek!!!

Baekhyun: Then I definitely will!

Taeyong: You!! Just you wait!!

Taeyong started chasing after Baekhyun and Baekhyun ran really quickly.

Suddenly Baekhyun bumped into someone...

 

Chanyeol sat in the canteen with a gloomy face when his friends came to him.


Whenever they saw Chanyeol ,Kai cupped Chanyeol's face.

Kai: Hey why does your face look a popped balloon?

Chanyeol: Nothing just eat lunch

Chen: You look like a withered balloon! Something bad happened I guess.What's wrong?

Chanyeol with a sad face: Nothing's wrong.

They all sat near him

Xiumin: Something definitely happened or your smiley face wouldn't look so down.

Kai: Tell us, we are your friends. Maybe we'll solve your problem.I can't see my handsome bestfriend's mood off ,now spill the beans.

Chanyeol: My mood is

Please log in to read the full chapter