Rain rain go away

Me, your kids and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's still asleep" Jihyo said watching her friends knock on Sana's door countless of times. 

 

"SANA! WAKE UP! WE HAVE FOOD!" Momo shouts banging on the door "I KNOW YOURE AWAKE" 

 

Little did the group of women know that the person they were looking for is in the opposite room. 

 

Sana groans hearing multiple voices shouting just outside the door. She groans and sits up recognising the voices. 

 

Her eyes widened when she looked around the room, this wasn't her bedroom, she heard someone else breathing and she saw Dahyun sleeping next to her, with her clothes still on and with no blanket. 


Sana touched her forehead feeling the hangover headache starting to set in. Dahyun must've brought her in and found out that her room was locked. 

 

She looked at the peaceful sleeping girl that her eyebrows furrowed while sleeping, Sana reached over and smoothed it out between her eyebrows watching Dahyun's face relax. 

 


 

She saw that her clothes were on the floor and groaned even more. This is why she doesn't drink. 

 

Sana stood up and went over to Dahyun's closet to grab some clothes, because one she wasn't going to go out with just her underwear on and two she had no other clothes. 

 

Oh my god. Sana had just realised she asked Dahyun to help her get out of her top. Her face turned bright red and felt way too hot. Stupid, stupid,stupid.

 

She settled for one of Dahyun's oversized shirts and sweapants, she'll just have to apologise later for inconveniencing the poor girl. 

 

Sana tied her hair up in a messy bun and walked over to the sleeping pale girl and put the blankets over her. 

 

She then braced herself before opening the door "Be quite" She said looking at her friends with her arms crossed. 

 

"Did you change bedrooms?" Jihyo asks raising an eyebrow at Sana, who closed Dahyun's bedroom door behind her. 

 

Sana ignored the question, knowing that Jihyo already knows the answer to that question. 

 

"What are you guys doing here this early?" Sana questioned them. 

 

"We're all hungover and we thought having breakfast together will be fun" Nayeon said.

 

"I have work in a few hours." 

 

"Stop with that bull, you can take a day off" Mina said rolling her eyes "Did you forget your the boss?" 

 

"Are my kids awake yet?" Sana asks yawning.

 

"They've already had their breakfast and they're all currently playing in their rooms" Mina said. 

 

"Good to hear, let's head downstairs and have breakfast then" Sana said leading the group of girls downstairs. 

 

Her mind drifted off to the pale girl sleeping, Dahyun could've just woken her up that night but instead she carried her to bed and even stayed with her. 

 

And don't even get her started with the pool game. How Dahyun delicately explained how to play the game and show how to play. How close she was to Sana's face.

 

"Earth to Sana" Momo broke her out of her thoughts "Are you feeling okay?" She asks. 

 

Sana nods and smiles following the rest of her friends into the kitchen where Mrs Shin already had plates set out and the food was also set out. 

 

"Goodmorning girls" Mrs Shin said smiling at the group. 

 

Everyone greeted her a good morning and sat down in their seats, ready to feast and talk about the events of last night. 

 

"Where's Dahyun?" Chaeyoung asks noticing she hasn't seen her friend yet. 

 

"Right here" Dahyun suddenly came into the kitchen yawning, "You left your phone in my bed" Dahyun said placing Sana's phone on the kitchen counter top not thinking of what she has just said. 

 

Everyone in the room paused. 

 

Sana let out a small cough and tried to act nonchalant "Thank you Dahyun" She said breaking the silence that filled the air. 

 

She could feel the stares from her friends and ignored them. What's there really to explain? 

 

"If you don't mind, I also borrowed some clothes from you this morning" Sana said, and she swore she heard one of her friends choke on something. 

 

"Ahh that's fine, you were pretty wet last night, your clothes were soaked" Dahyun said grabbing a glass from the cupboard and pouring herself some chocolate milk. 

 

Sana chuckled at her words knowing what was going through her friends minds. 

 

Everyone in the room was confused. Very confused. 

 

Dahyun took a seat between Momo and Jihyo, and looked at everyone, they all had weird looks on their faces. 

 

"You two slept together?" Jihyo asks and in a split second Dahyun's face turned bright pink. 

 

"Yes- No I meant no, n-not like that" She suddenly realised what she has been saying and what everyone must be thinking. 

 

Her cheeks felt hot and she looked down feeling too embarrassed to lock eyes with anyone. 

 

"So did you or did you not sleep together?" Chaeyoung also asks smirking at her best friend. 

 

"Leave her alone, and eat your breakfast" Sana said eating away, acting casual about the whole situation. 

 

Dahyun sheepishly shot her a thank you face, before getting some food and eating, everyone else thankfully followed along after her. 

 

To be frank Dahyun didn't mean to fall asleep next to Sana, the world seems to always be against her. 

 

-

"That was a good meal thank you Mrs Shin" Momo said finishing first thanking her, she was followed along by the rest of them. 

 

Mrs shin slowly takes the plates away, and Dahyun stands up along with Chaeyoung to help her instantly. 
 

Dahyun's mother raised her to always help after a meal and just anywhere around a household and with Chaeyoung as her best friend natural she followed. 

 

And Mrs Kim was a scary woman, and Chaeyoung was thankful she had a second mother like Mrs Kim to teach her basic human skills. 

 

"You can sit down and rest you two" Mrs Shin said. 

 

"We insists, plus standing up helps with digestion" Chaeyoung said grinning at her, Mrs shin shook her head and knew it was hopeless trying to argue with them to sit down. 

 

Two particular japanese girls eyed the two younger girls and watched them intently. 

 

Sana felt someone staring at her, and her eyes landed on Jihyo who gave her a knowing look and smirk. 

 

"Anyways, why did you all decide to raid my house this early" Sana said giving a pointed look towards her friends.

 

"We thought you might needed the company after a unexpected guests showed up last night" Nayeon said apologetically looking at Sana.

 

Sana sighs "It's fine, I should've just punched her in her face" Sana said earning laughter from her group of friends "Her face just pisses me off" 

 

Everyone at that table could agree that Seo-yoon deserved to be punched.

 

"We should go to a rage room" Jeongyeon suggests with a grin on her face "Just take all your anger out and have no consequences, it's like the perfect thing ever" 

 

"Or we could go axe throwing" Mina said casually sipping on her coffee " and print her face out and put it as a target" 

 

"Mina is a sadist confirmed" Momo joked making Mina glare at her.

 

"It's fine guys, what happened was over a year ago, I've moved on from the situation. It was like a blessing in disguise that I caught her cheating just a few weeks before the wedding" Sana said sighing and stretching her neck feeling pain at the back of it. 

 

"But still, she's a " Tzuyu said despising the woman that cheated on Sana. 

 

"Dahyun you ing " Chaeyoung shouted, everyone looked towards the direction of her shouts and saw Chaeyoung covered in water and bubbles. 

 

The two were cleaning up the plates when Dahyun had decided to splash Chaeyoung with the soap water from the sink.

 

"You were in the way" Dahyun shrugged trying to hide a laugh. 

 

"How the was I in the way, I'm stood next to you" Chaeyoung's voice broke from the shouting and Dahyun laughed more. 

 

"Oops?" 

 

"Oops...?" Chaeyoung gritted her teeth, to everyone she looked like an angry tiger cub waiting to pounce on a prey. 

 

"I'm just gonna go this way-" Dahyun sprints off and runs towards the living room, an angry Chaeyoung who's out for revenge is scary.

 

"Right back on topic" Jeongyeon said chuckling at the scene the two younger girls have caused.

 

"That's your babysitter and cousin by the way" Mina said amused and sips on her coffee. 

 

"You don't have to remind me" Sana sighed with a small smile playing on her face.

 

"What really happened last night then Sana?" Jihyo asks speaking for the first time this morning "How do you manage to end up in Dahyun's room?" 

 

Sana knew it was coming, she looked around at her friends who's faces were filled with curiosity.

 

"I was way too drunk last night, and fell asleep in the car, so she had to carry me upstairs but my bedroom door was locked, so Dahyun put me in her bed instead , that's all that happened" Sana explained leaving out the part she undressed in front of Dahyun, that would just create more questions.

 

"That's all?" Nayeon raised an eyebrow not believing, that's all that happened.

 

"Is there supposed to be something else?" Sana asks crossing her arms.

 

"Give her a pay raise for dealing with a drunk you" Jeongyeon joked, earning small laughter from everyone else and a glare from Sana. 

 

"It won't happen again, last night was a blur" 
 

--

"Dahyun, take a sit" Sana gestures to the seat across her desk. 

 

Dahyun nods and sits down, not knowing why Sana had suddenly called her into her office. 

 

"I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour last night" Sana cleared looking away, feeling embarrassed for how she acted. 

 

Dahyun's mouth formed into a small smile seeing Sana's cheeks turn slightly pink. 

 

"It's okay, that's what you hired me for, to babysit." Dahyun jokes finding herself amusing. 

 

Sana groans and her cheeks turn more red. 

 

"I need to go now, Mizuki is introducing me to her dolls so we can play princesses" Dahyun said giving Sana a grin. 

 

Sana chuckled at the clear fake excitement of Dahyun "Enjoy your date with the princess" She said.

 

"I will do" 

 

Sana watched Dahyun leave her office and sat back in her chair, contemplating her life decisions, she was starting to get comfortable with the girl, and she didn't like it a single bit. 

-

"Where's my princess tiara?" Dahyun asks feeling slightly offended that everyone else sat around the small table has one and not her. 

 

"You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter