Surprise !

Me, your kids and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Another lap" Dahyun panted as she got out of her car and took off her helmet, grabbing the nearest water bottle. 

 

Chaeyoung looked at her with concern in her eyes, they've rented out a race track for half of the day, and ever since they got here, Dahyun has been doing laps non-stop, pushing herself. 

 

"What the hell is up with you?" Chaeyoung asks looking at Dahyun. 

 

Dahyun patted her sweat away with her hand towel and chugged more water down, "I nearly kissed your hot cousin" 

 

Silence.

 

"Wha-what?" Chaeyoung asks in disbelief, before she could ask more questions, Dahyun put her helmet back on and entered her car again, zooming off. 

 

Dahyun felt her adrenaline kick in once again, feeling how fast she was going around the track. She felt like all her problems would fly away with how fast she was going. 

 

Truth be told, ever since that small incident happened a few days back, all she could ever think about is Sana. Sana's lips. Sana's smile. Sana's face. 

 

Sana consumed her. 

 

It was supposed to be just a small crush, a crush that meant nothing, now it's starting to develop into something more than a crush. 

 

Dahyun gripped the steering wheel and went faster around the last quarter of the track. 

 

Finally halting by the pit stops again. 

 

"New Pr, well done dude" Chaeyoung said coming up to her window "Now about Sana." 

 

Dahyun groaned and got out of the car, taking off her helmet once again and her jacket, she felt too stuffy. 

 

"What about her?" 

 

"You nearly kissed my cousin...I thought it was just a fun little crush?" Chaeyoung asks. 

 

"It was just gonna be another dumb decision I was gonna make, afterwards she just left me in the dark, literally." Dahyun chuckled taking off her leather gloves and sitting down on the pavement. 

 

"So you really do have a thing for Sana?" Chaeyoung said sitting beside her. 

 

"You don't sound too impressed by that" 

 

"Her last relationship as you know ended in flames. She's like an older sister to me, I can't see her go through that again" 

 

"You're saying I would break her heart?" Dahyun said with an eyebrow raised, not understanding what Chaeyoung was trying to say. 

 

"I'm not saying that...I'm just saying it's gonna take a lot commitment to get Sana. The woman is closed off as , and i'm sure to the last thing she wants is to be involved with her kids babysitter and my best friend"

 

"You don't have to worry, nothing is gonna happen between us, I don't wanna jeopardise anything" Dahyun said. 

 

"You guys are totally gonna hook up" Chaeyoung laughs making Dahyun punch her in the shoulder. 

 

"Shut up, atleast i've nearly kissed my crush you haven't done with yours" Dahyun teases making Chaeyoung stop laughing and look at her. 

 

"No way. You've done something?" Dahyun exclaims. 

 

"We...uhm...kissed at Nayeon's" Chaeyoung  cleared . 

 

Silence. 

 

"You dirty girl" Dahyun laughs "How scandalous" 

 

"I CANT EVEN LOOK AT HER IN THE EYES" Chaeyoung continues to explain having a mid life crisis. 

 

"Sure you can" 

 

"EVERYTIME I DO, MY BRAIN GOES ON AUTOPILOT. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE SAME AREA AS A GODDESS" Chaeyoung exclaims falling back on the smooth pavement. 

 

Dahyun laughs and looks at her love stricken friend. 

 

"And you say I'm the one that's whipped, look at you" 

 

Chaeyoung flips her off. 

 

--

"Chae who's car is that?" Dahyun said gesturing towards a car in front of the house's front door. 

 

"I don't know" Chaeyoung said shrugging her shoulders. 

 

Dahyun parked just behind the car and got out, at the same time an older woman and a man got out, they both looked classy. 

 

"Holy " Chaeyoung hopped out of the car and went over to them, "Auntie, Uncle!" She shouted surprising the elderly couple. 

 

They turned around and they were surprised and smiled, hugging Chaeyoung instantly "Hey kid, what are you doing here" The older man chuckled. 

 

"To visit my favourite cousin of course, the beast of the castle" Chaeyoung jokes, earning laughter from both of them. 

 

"Well we're here to surprise her, she doesn't know we're visiting for a week" Chaeyoung's uncle said. 

 

"She'll be thrilled and the kids also" Chaeyoung said. 

 

"Who's your friend?" The older woman's eyes drifted off to Dahyun who was just stood there awkwardly watching the family reunion. 

 

"Kim Dahyun, she's my best friend and also the new babysitter Sana hired" Chaeyoung introduced Dahyun.

 

Dahyun gave a small smile "Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Minatozaki" She said greeting the both of them. 

 

They both returned her smile and Dahyun was surprised at how lovely they both seemed to be, she felt Mrs Minatozaki's eyes scan her up and down and she knew that she was probably judging her on her current state. 

 

Dahyun watched and a small smile crept onto Mrs Minatozaki's face, the same smile that Chaeyoung does when an idea pops into her brain. 

 

The couple looked youthful for their age, Mr Minatozaki had dark brown hair with strands of silver and a sharp face, he had slight crinkles at the corner of his eyes, and had the same bright smile as San. He also was sporting a stubbly beard and he was dressed in some casual pants with a polo t-shirt. 

 

On the other hand Mrs Minatozaki had a bob cut and her hair was fully brown and she had the same face shape as Sana's, she was on the shorter side, with her height nearly the same as Dahyun just slightly smaller. She was wearing jeans with a white blouse and her neck and hand were decorated with gold jewellery. 

 

"Should we head in?" Chaeyoung asks. 

 

"You go ahead, we'll need to get our luggage's out" Mr Minatozaki said. 

 

"Let me help you" Dahyun hurried over to the woman that was trying to get her suitcase out of the back of the car. 

 

She quickly grabbed it and placed it on the floor, doing the same to the other suitcases in the bag of the car. 

 

"Thank you, Chaeyoung why can't you be more like your nice friend here" Mrs Minatozaki said teasing her niece. 

 

Chaeyoung huffs over and grabs some of the bags making Mr and Mrs Minatozaki laugh at their youngest niece. 

 

"We'll bring these in for you two" Dahyun said smiling at both of them and lead the way towards the front door with both of her hands full. 

 

The door opened with ease thankful that Mrs Shin keeps it open during the day for any deliveries. 

 

"DAHYUN YOUR BACK!" Mizuki rushes towards her and looks at her grandparents her eyes widening with shock. 

 

"GRANDMA, GRANDPA" Mizuki exclaims seeing her two grandparents standing there with bright smiles on their faces. 

 

"You've grown quite a bit" Mr Minatozaki said opening his arms up for his granddaughter to come jump right in, and that's what Mizuki exactly did.

 

The rest of the kids came running in once they heard the familiar voices of their grandparents. 

 

"It's lovely to see you all" Mr Minatozaki said chuckling feeling the weight of his grandkids weighing him down. 

 

Mrs Shin came rushing in "Ryu and Sakura! You should've said you were coming, I would've prepared the guest bedroom" She exclaimed and went over to her long time friends. 

 

"We thought we'd surprise everyone" Mrs Minatozaki giggles. 

 

"I'll let Miss Sana know of your arrival" Mrs Shin bowing and walking away. 

 

Not even moments later.

 

"Mom, Dad, I didn't expect you to come so soon" Sana says walking down the stairs, Mrs Shin close in her tail. 

 

Dahyun bit her lips, she hasn't seen the woman in a few days, it felt like she was being ignored. 

 

"Surprise!" They both yelled, Sana rolled her eyes at their antics and gave them a hug each. 

 

"Mrs Shin prepare the guest bedroom please" Sana said, Mrs Shin nodded and went back upstairs. 

 

 Sana gave a small glance towards Dahyun who was already looking at her. The girl was dressed in an outfit Sana has only seen her wear once and that was when she caught her sneaking back into the house at an ungodly hour. 

 

She looks good. 

 

"I'll be upstairs Miss Sana, I need to get changed and shower. I'll take the kids to their activities afterwards" Dahyun said, and went upstairs. 

 

Chaeyoung went away with the kids somewhere, leaving the adults to talk.

 

Sana nodded and put her focus back onto her parents. She should've expected that they would do something like this. 

 

"How long are you planning to stay for?" Sana asks leading them to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter