• SHU •

SEOUL HIGH UNIVERSITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul High University,

 

a prestigious university that every student can dream of going to. It is widely known for its high technological advancement and universal influences. Little did everyone know, that the school can be their hellish dream. A nightmare.

 

The school has its level division, in which students are divided according to their social status. If you're at the top level, then you may think of the university as some kind of heaven. Because the rules vary on them.

 

 

Seoul High University was divided into four tiers.

• UNDERCLASS TIER 

This is the lowest tier and consists of students who were fed off the scholarships. Dahyun belongs to this tier, which is why her stay at the university was unfortunate for her. Students in this tier wear a uniform with a brown ribbon. 

 

• NORMAL CLASS TIER 

This is the second to the last tier and consists of students who pay their tuition fees. However, in this tier students do not contribute to donations in school. Students in this tier wear a uniform with a gray ribbon. 

 

• ELITE CLASS TIER 

This is the second highest tier and consists of students whose donations range from millions. Students in this tier wear a uniform with a white ribbon and more often lead the school clubs.

 

• ROYAL CLASS TIER 

This is the highest tier and consists of four students whose donations range from billions. Students in this tier wear a uniform with a black ribbon that symbolizes their authority over others. And for Dahyun, the last thing she could do was mess with one of them.

 

The J-Trinity is a group of Japanese students known for their black ribbons or wealth to be exact. Not only were they rich and visuals, but the university seems to revolve around them. 

 

The first member, Myoui Mina

 

A Japanese ballerina known for possessing elegance, grace, an exceptional stage presence, and charismatic performances. This resulted in her having a huge fanbase at the university.

Myoui's are known for their numerous hospitals throughout Japan and also their ballet academy in the country. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter