BOY 4

Because Of You

"Hello Sophomores, you probably already know your upcoming activity which is that the sophomores will partner with the freshman for the KUMF project. So I expect you all to participate. And the freshmen that will be with you are chosen by me and the each department head. and you those here have been chosen by the professors to do this project which will be shown at the upcoming Music Festival" 

 

"And as for partnering, we randomly pick, so freshmen you can go in and sit on the other side" the freshmen entered one by one 

 

A sophomore sitting in the middle of the class was looking at someone from the freshman. She saw the person she hated walking to the front seat with another freshman who was also from the girl's department. 

 

"Why is she here?" She angrily whispered while glaring at the person

 

"What did you say?" Her classmate who was also chosen, Chaehyun said while her eyebrow raised.

 

"Nothing" 

 

 

 

 

"So everyone is seated. I will announce your partners" The professor said

 

"From Freshman, Shin Yuna and your partner is Lee Chaeryeong from Sophomore. Kim Chaewon from Sophomore and Hong Eunchae from Freshman. Park Jongseong from Sophomore and Yang Jungwon from Freshman........." 

 

"And last one, Yu Jimin from Sophomore and Kim Minjeong from Freshman" 

 

"Kim Minjeong? Who is she?" Karina curiously asked 

 

"Chaehyun, you know Kim Minjeong?" Karina asked her classmate 

 

"No" she answered while shaking her head

 

"You're asking who is Kim Minjeong?" The girl behind her asked and she nodded.

 

"Uhh, she's my sister's classmate, Minjeong is the one in front" She said, Karina looked in front and saw that there were five students in front including the girl she hated.

 

"Which one of them?" She asked 

 

"The girl with blonde hair" She answered 

 

"What? That !?" She said on her mind 

 

"Okay, since you already know the names of your partners, go to them and talk about what you are going to do and the deadline of your project is before the Music Festival. So that's all, I'll leave you" He said before he left. and the others started to stand up to go to their respective partner while Karina remained seated while glaring at the blonde. 

 

While Winter is waiting for someone to approach her because she doesn't know her partner. When she stood up she looked inside the class. 

 

Everyone is with their partners except her and a sophomore. When their eyes meet, Winter is starting to get nervous because Yu Jimin who is her partner is none other than, Karina. She didn't know how to approach her because her partner was really scary and she was thinking of rejecting the project, but before she left the class to follow the professor, Karina stopped her. 

 

"Kim Minjeong" And she froze. 

 

"Where are you going?" She coldly asked

 

"A..ahh I'll follow Mr. Nam to find another student to be your partner" She stuttered.

 

"And why?" 

 

"Uh.. Because.. you hate me and.. you didn't want me to be your partner?" Winter said

 

"It doesn't mean that I hate you, I can change you as my partner. I don't want Mr. Nam to be disappointed because I hate and don't want to be your partner" 

 

"Let's talk about the project.. now." Karina coldly said and Winter nodded nervously

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeddeong!" Ryujin called 

 

"I'm sorry" Ryujin added while holding Yeji's arms.

 

"Let me go Ryujin!" Yeji coldly said while removing Ryujin hands on her arm.

 

"You make everything a game, you don't even take things seriously" Yeji scolded 

 

"I can't watch your behavior all the time, I don't know if you still have hope to change" Yeji added while glaring at her.

 

"Sorry, Yeddeong. Promise, I won't do that again" Ryujin said 

 

"Can you please change? look at Winter, she's smart and then Yujin, she's an athlete and you? What are you doing?" 

 

"I know that's why I'm sorry" Ryujin said still following Yeji.

 

"Please..." Ryujin begged 

 

"One. One thing I heard that you did something again, I can't forgive you" and Ryujin smiled showing her whiskey dimple.

 

"Promise, I won't do it again" She said

 

"Just make sure, Shin Ryujin" 

 

"Are you done scolding me? If yes, let's eat outside, my treat" Ryujin said 

 

"Okay" Yeji finally smiled

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Yujin" Minju called while smiling sweetly

 

"What again?" Yujin coldly said while reading

 

"Tomorrow, don't forget" Minju said

 

"What's tomorrow?" Still busy reading her book

 

"Music Club?" Minju said while smiling

 

"Ah, whatever. I don't really want to join if it wasn't for the two" Yujin said and rolled her eyes.

 

"I miss your voice" Minju said 

 

"I miss our moments before you..." 

 

"You know if you want to remind me of something, don't even try it. Because even if my memory about you and connection with you comes back, I still won't change the way I think of you. You're just a stranger that I don't want to meet. You're so annoying." Yujin said causing Minju pain on her chest. Yujin left her alone.

 

Tears came to Minju's cheeks and she immediately wiped them away with the back of her palm. 

 

"I will make you remember me... My Boo. My Boo.. that's how you called me" Minju mumbled and chuckled to herself

 

 

 

 

 

"Minju, are you okay?" Karina asked when she saw Yujin leave the Cafeteria, she sat next to Minju.

 

"Yeah, I'm okay" Minju smiled sadly

 

"Are you still not going to stop coming close to her?" Karina said 

 

"No. if she didn't stop coming close to me so I could notice her before, I will do the same now so she can notice me" Minju said while rubbing her arm.

 

"You will only get hurt if you continue that" Karina said, worried for her friend

 

"If hurting myself is the return of Yujin's memories and feelings to me, I will do everything to make it happen and I will not give up" Karina just sighed and pat Minju's back to comfort her.

 

 

At Music Club 

 

"Hello Everyone, Today is the day. We have new members who joined our club, let's give them a round of applause" Minju said and the members clapped.

 

"So like the tradition of the Music Club, the members have to show their skills, so let's watch their performance" Karina said while smiling

 

"So let's start with Shin Ryujin from Engineering"

 

(Singing LOOKING FOR LOVE by BAEK A YEON)

.

.

.

.

 

"Next, from Department of Accounting, Kim Minjeong" Minju said 

.

.

.

(Singing ALL ABOUT YOU by TAEYEON)

.

.

.

"Last, Ahn Yujin from Business Administration" Yeji said

 

(Singing TANGLED IN UP ON ME by Skye Sweetnam)

 

 

 

All the new members including Yujin, Ryujin and Winter finished performing and began to introduce themselves to the members of the music club. 

 

 

 

 

"I didn't think that had a good voice" Karina said while they walking 

 

"Yeah, Ryujin told me that Winter's been popular since they were in middle school because of her voice and Winter even had a duo in a school competitions before her partner got casted and train with a Entertainment Agency" Yeji said

 

"You know a lot about them huh?" Minju said and Yeji nodded

 

"Ryujin and I have been bestfriends since we were kids and I met the two 2 years ago when Yujin returned from America and there was a celebration of her coming back" Yeji said

 

 

They stopped when a car stopped in front of them. It lowered the window and revealed the very handsome guy. He smiled before calling someone.

 

 

"Yeji!" He called while waving

 

"Oh Jaehyun Oppa" She came closer and bend down to look at the guy.

 

"Has Yujin come home? I can't contact her and she hasn't replied to my texts either" Minju's expression suddenly changed because of the guy and start glaring at him because of the thought maybe that guy is Yujin's Suitor or something. 

 

"Uh she went home with Ryujin and Winter" Yeji answered 

 

"Oh really?" Yeji nodded and Jaehyun heaved a sigh. 

 

"Okay, I think I'll go to the event alone again" He looked at the girls who waiting for Yeji and saw that one of them was glaring at him. 

 

"You need a ride?" He asked and look at Yeji

 

"No need Oppa. My friends and I are going somewhere" 

 

"Are you sure?" Yeji nodded while smiling

 

"Okay, be careful bye, bye girls" Yeji smiled and waved her hand. The car left and Yeji walked back to her friends with a smile.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, who's that guys? It's Yujin's Boyfrie..." Karina couldn't finish her questions when she saw Minju's deadly glare. 

 

"Ah that's the most important guy in Yujin's life and the one she loves the most" Yeji said, trying to tease Minju. Yeji just laughed at Minju's expression.

 

"And that guy loves Yujin so much, very much" Yeji added and look at Minju's reaction. She chuckled again.

 

"Hey relax, you just glared at her brother, it's a bad shot" Yeji said and Minju's eyes widened and went agape and slapped Yeji's arm 

 

"Yah, why didn't you tell me? Her brother might think that I hate him because of what I did" She said and Yeji and Karina just chuckled

 

"Oh my god! Yeji!"

 

"They are both good looking, hot and have dimples, they are indeed siblings" Karina said

 

"Don't tell me you have a crush on Yujin?" Minju asked while glaring at Karina.

 

"Maybe?" Karina and Yeji chuckled when Minju scoffed

 

"I hate you both" Minju said while pointing at the two and left. The two followed her still chuckling.

 

"Wait for us, Minguri!" Yeji called while chuckling.