BOY 3

Because Of You

"What happened?" Yeji asked while looking at Karina curiously

 

 

"That there was the only one who broke the guitar and stole my guitar pick that Dad gave me" She angrily said, still glaring at Winter

 

 

"Really?" Minju asked while her eyebrow raised and Karina nodded 

 

 

"How did you know?" Yeji asked 

 

 

"I saw the necklace that Winter was wearing and her pendant is my guitar pick and I know my guitar pick because my Dad himself made it with my initials" She said and she showed the guitar pick with the initials YJM. 

 

 

"That's a reason why you look at Winter like that when we enter the Cafeteria?" Minju said and Karina nodded. They continued eating their lunch.

 

 

They looked at Yeji who was still staring at the guitar pick while they eating.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Minju asked 

 

 

"I think I saw that guitar pick necklace but I can't remember where I saw it" Yeji said, scratching her hand

 

 

"Maybe you saw it with Winter because she was wearing it" Karina said and rolled her eyes

 

 

"No, not with Winter" She said 

 

 

"You know let's not talk about that " Karina tiredly said 

 

 

"Let's talk about what happened yesterday, Why doesn't Yujin know you?" Karina asked Minju but Minju didn't answer so Yeji said what Ryujin told her to the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minju's Pov 

 

So that's what happened? She doesn't know and remembers me because she lost her memory? 

 

 

Yeji told us that she lost her memory 2 years and a half ago and that was the last time we saw each other. 

 

 

She didn’t go to the park not because I rejected her or she didn’t really like me and it was because of an accident that happened to her. 

 

 

Flashback 

 

I don’t know but I feel like I regret that I rejected her out of fear. I know in myself how I feel for her but I prefer to reject her. 

 

I want to talk to her but I don't know her number and address. But I remember that she had a friend who always passed by the park. So I wrote a letter and gave the letter to her friend, Yena Unnie. 

 

The next day, I went early to the park to wait for her and to say how I felt. 

 

And It's already late but I still can't see Yujin and even her shadow. I didn't notice that there were tears falling from my eyes. I decided to leave the park and go home to our house crying. 

 

The next day, I went back to the park and I saw Yena Unnie. I approached her and asked. 

 

"Yena Unnie, did you give my letter to Yujin?" 

 

"Yes I did but...." She stopped

 

"But?" 

 

"She.. she already left yesterday" She sadly said

 

"What?" I asked

 

“She went to america with her Mother and Brother” and my tears started to fall 

 

"Wha..what? But Why?" 

 

"She didn't tell me. but you better just forget about her" She said and left. 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

I also found out Yujin's full name and then I found out that my feeling that she was hiding something from me were true. 

 

 

She's the Ahn's Youngest Child, and her parents were the ex-bestfriends and enemies of my parents. 

 

 

The whole country knows about the conflict between our family and the Ahn's family because of what happened, 8 years ago. 

 

 

It's started with about the corruption in the company that the Ahn's who did it and the Jung's prove it to our family.

 

 

 

 

 

No One's Pov 

 

While Yujin, Ryujin and Winter are in the Studio Room, Ryujin and Winter notice Yujin's frequent touching of her head. 

 

 

"Yuj, are you okay?" Ryujin worriedly asked while holding Yujin's shoulder, caressing it with her thumb.

 

 

"Yes, I'm just a little dizzy" Yujin said 

 

 

"It's getting more frequent, go to the doctor. When did that start happening to you?" Winter said, worried can be seen in her eyes

 

 

"Since that stranger hugged me. When I came out of the Cafeteria that day, my head suddenly hurt" She answered and they knew that it was because of Minju and there is hope that she might remember her past because of Minju.

 

 

"Maybe you and Minju are friends before?" Winter said 

 

 

"I don't know and I don't want to know" She said 

 

 

"But why?" Winter said 

 

 

"I just hate her" Yujin plainly said and she went to bathroom of her own room.

 

 

 

"Where did Yujin go?" Winter asked

"Maybe she's in her room" Ryujin answered and continued what she was doing.

 

A few minutes passed

 

"Why is Yujin taking so long?" Ryujin asked annoyed

"There she is" Winter said when the studio room door opened

 

"What are you taking so long?" Ryujin asked while looking at Yujin

 

"I just have a diarrhea" Yujin said

 

 

"Are you okay?" Winter asked and Yujin nodded

 

 

"You already take a meds?" Ryujin asked

 

 

"I already did" and she sat on the couch and took her phone out

 

 

"Oh yeah, Minju just message our Social Media Accounts" Winter said 

 

 

"And what she said?" Ryujin asked while looking at her laptop

 

 

"Our University wants J's to perform at the University Music Festival, many students are requesting" She answered 

 

 

"Yuj, it's okay with you?" Winter asked Yujin who was playing with her phone. Yujin look at Winter and back to her phone 

 

 

"I'm okay with it, if it's okay with you guys" She answered 

 

 

"Are you sure you're okay with it?" Ryujin asked and Yujin just nodded

 

 

"That's strange" Ryujin mumbled and back to what her doing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, they replied" Minju said while lying on her bed and Karina immediately approached her.

 

 

"What did they say? What did they say?!" Karina excitedly asked while smiling widely.

 

 

"They said...... yes" Minju said while smiling and showed her conversation with the J's. Karina started jumping on Minju's bed. 

 

 

"Hey, stop it" Minju said and Karina stopped and sat down. 

 

 

"Oh my god, the Music Festival needs me to be in front for MJ to notice me" She said, clasping her hands.

 

 

"Are you really that crazy about J's especially to MJ?" Minju asked and Karina nodded while smiling.

 

 

"I've been crazy at her since the day I heard her sing" She said and Minju just chuckled with her friend's craziness over the social media stars.

 

 

"Oh yeah, where's Yeji?" Karina asked 

 

 

"Her twinnie took her to the mall" Minju answered while tapping at her phone

 

 

"It's Saturday and it's girls time, doesn't her twins know that?" Karina complained

 

 

"Ask Hyunjin" Minju said and Karina just rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Hyunjin is always a killjoy on girls day, I don't know but I want to tweak his hair" Minju laughed

 

 

 

 

 

Monday came.

 

"Have you thought about the club you will join?" Yeji asked the three and the three shook their heads. 

 

 

"Why don't you join the Music Club?" Yeji offered

 

 

"No!" Karina and Yujin said in unison while their arms crossed 

 

 

"Don't let that join our club" Karina said while glaring at Winter, and Winter just looked down and smiled sadly.

 

 

"I don't want to be with people like her" Yujin said while glaring at Minju.

 

 

"Okay, we'll join" Ryujin said while putting her arms around Yujin's and Winter's Shoulders. 

 

 

"No!" Karina and Yujin said in unison while looking at Ryujin. 

 

 

"You two can't do anything because Winter and I want to join, right Wintah?" Ryujin nudged Winter. 

 

 

"Ye..yeah" Winter nervously answered while looking down. 

 

 

"Okay, it's final and all you have to do is go to the Music Club on Thursday and show the skills you have and met me later for the form" Yeji said and Yujin and Karina just heaved a sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, I thought we were going to talk to someone, why are they there and then you made me join that stranger's club" Yujin complained 

 

 

"You can't do anything, because where Winter and I are, you should be there too" Ryujin said while smirking and moving her eyebrows up and down.

 

 

"I'm okay with agreeing to perform at the Music Festival but joining the Music Club?" Yujin scoffed

 

 

"Hey Yujin, Minju is a nice person so you don't have to worry about anything" Winter said 

 

 

"Even so, she shouldn't have done that" 

 

 

"You know you will lose your anger to her when you get to know Minju better, so just agree" Ryujin winked and Yujin just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why did you invite that to join the club!?" Karina complained 

 

 

"Because she likes it and she loves music, I heard from Ryu that she sings well" Yeji answered 

 

 

"I don't care, you can join others but that ? Huh" Karina said and crossed her arms.

 

 

"Why are you suddenly angry with Winter? When you first met her, you want to marry her and now you want to kill her" Yeji said 

 

 

"What?" She glared at Yeji and Yeji gulped nervously. 

 

 

"Hey, enough" Minju said 

 

 

"There's nothing you can do because they've already signed up" Minju added

 

 

"You can reject them" Karina said while looking at Minju.

 

 

"I can't" Minju said and smiling knowingly.

 

 

"Oh my god Minju" was all Karina said while holding her forehead

 

 

 

 

 

"Shin Ryujin!" She looked at the door of her room and saw her cat eyed girl Bestfriend enter her room. 

 

 

"What are you doing here at this hour?" Ryujin asked while looking at Yeji. 

 

 

"Can I sleep over here?" She said and sat on Ryujin's bed 

 

 

"Why?" Ryujin said while playing on her phone

 

 

"My parents aren't at home and you know Hyunjin and I had a fight so I don't want to stay at home with my crazy twin" She answered and pouted. 

 

 

"What if I say no?" Ryujin asked, trying to best friend and Yeji frowned because of it.

 

 

"If no, I'll just leave" Yeji said and she stood up ready to leave. Ryujin immediately grabbed her wrist and turned her around. 

 

 

"Just kidding, you can be here whenever you want. We're bestfriends anyway" Ryujin said 

 

 

"Right, Bestfriends" Yeji whispered to air and Ryujin heard it 

 

 

"What?" Ryujin asked 

 

 

"Nothing, I said, okay" Yeji said and she sat on Ryujin's bed again. 

 

 

Ryujin returned her focus to her phone and after few minutes, she noticed Yeji's silence. She looked at her best friend who already sulking. 

 

 

"Hey" She called 

 

 

"Are you okay?" She added but the girl didn't answer 

 

 

"What do you want?" Ryujin asked and again, didn't receive an answer from the girl 

 

 

"hey" 

 

 

"Don't talk to me" Yeji coldly said and she crossed her arms and Ryujin chuckled. She's a sulking light furry and she knows what to do to stop her from sulking. 

 

 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" And her best friend smiled and nodded. 

 

 

"Okay, let's watch so you stop sulking" Ryujin said and Yeji slapped her 

 

 

"What?" Ryujin asked and stood up.

 

 

"I hate you!" Yeji said while glaring at her best friend 

 

 

"No, you like me" And Yeji froze 

 

 

"No..., I ha..te yo..u" Yeji stuttered 

 

 

"Really?" Ryujin teased 

 

 

"You know if you'll just tease me, I'll just leave" Yeji said and she was already holding the door knob.

 

 

"Hey, just kidding" Ryujin said while chuckling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin" Minju called

 

 

"What?" She coldly asked 

 

 

"How are you?" Minju asked and sat in front of Yujin. 

 

 

"I'm fine" She coldly said and she went back to what she was doing and there's a long silence.

 

 

"I know, what I did was wrong.." She got cut off

 

 

"Good you know" 

 

 

"Look, I'm sorry.." 

 

 

"I don't care" Yujin coldly said

 

 

"Yujin" 

 

 

"What do you need?" She coldly asked and she finally looked at Minju.

 

 

"I just want to say sorry" 

 

 

"You already did, what else do you need?" Yujin said and she looked back at what she was doing 

 

 

"I want us to be friends" And Yujin heaved a sigh.

 

 

"You probably know who I am and my family. I'm sorry but I won't be friends with my family's enemy, excuse me" Yujin said and left Minju alone. Minju just leaned on the chair and sighed.

"I will not give up" She whispered to no one.