Moving???

A Chance of Love

After their sessions in the car, the officer comes back and knocks on the window as Yunho lowers it when he said " you follow me, i know a place where you can stay until the storm passes!" The wind suddenly picks up when the officer looked there was a tornado already headed to them as he knocks quickly and said " let me in, there's a tornado heading this way!!!!!" Yunho looks and sure enough he lets the officer in and quickly slams the gas and drives to their mansion which has 34 basements located in each door...

Yunho sees their house and quickly punches the code which was "0286" the month and year he was born in and quickly opens the garage door and parks the car while closing the garage door as he said " now let's hurry inside and go to whatever door, it'll lead you down to the basement and it has some good entertainment while the tornado passes by!" The officer opens the door that's by the stairs but before he goes, he asks " is the tornado able to destroy this mansion?" Yunho said " let's hope not, now go!" The officer nods and goes while closing the door behind him...

The Jungs went to the door that's by the elevator as Yunho sees the tornado and quickly gets inside and closes the door but the problem was the lock, it doesn't want to lock properly when Alyanne said " dad i can't lose you!" Yunho said " i know but this lock isn't helping, oh screw it let's go further away from it!" As soon they were out of the way, the tornado ripped open the door and what is in the way... Yunho hugged Nicole and Alyanne as some little debris hit them but they didn't suffer injuries...

After the tornado passed, Yunho said " let's go see how much damage it took!" Alyanne goes up the stairs as she got out, she saw the mansion destroyed... The tornado took everything as Alyanne sees pieces of window glass scattered as she carefully steps where there's no glass in the way as she looks at her parents when Nicole asked " now what?" Yunho said " i never thought that it could cause a damage like this!" Nicole asked " what kind of tornado was it?" Alyanne said " F-4 but judging the winds and how strong it's capable of, it's possibly an F-5 which is the biggest and more dangerous that couple of times it was seen by storm chasers!" Yunho said " you really know your history!" Alyanne smiles...

The officer comes out and asks " hey now where you all gonna go?" Yunho said " well since we are in Charleston, WV and Richmond, VA is close by, might as well pack what's left of here and move!" Nicole said " but there's tornados in every state, we can't risk our lives!" Alyanne asked " how about South Seoul, KO?" Yunho said " sure why not, i mean it's a new life and a new beginning!" Alyanne said " I'll pack up what's left!" Yunho walks to the cabinet and s his backpack he found lying on the kitchen floor and fills it up... Nicole finds 2 suitcases and places it on her bed and s both as she sees clothes scattered everywhere...

Nicole successfully packed the suitcase after 3 hours of picking up the scattered clothes when she calls her daughter " hey Alyanne, come get the suitcases!" Alyanne comes and takes the suitcases... Yunho placed his backpack on the couch when Nicole comes out fixing her hair as she said " let's go!" Alyanne goes outside as gentle wind caresses her face making her hair dance in the wind... Yunho said " let's see what car is left to take!" Yunho opens the garage door and sees a Lamborghini Aventador as he opens the trunk and placed 2 suitcases inside... Yunho hands the keys to his daughter as she looks at him with puzzled look...

Yunho said " it's time for my wife to drive?" Alyanne said " but dad I'm not ready to drive a sports car!" Nicole said " hurry or else our plane leaves!" Alyanne accepts and gets in and drives to the airport... Once they parked the car, Yunho said " see, that wasn't so bad!" Nicole opens the trunk and takes one while Alyanne takes the other one and closes the trunk while locking it since it's a borrowed car as Yunho went to the desk, the lady looks and said " came back to give us the keys!" Yunho hands it and they went to their designated seats...

The announcement came on and said " ladies and gentlemen, the flight to South Dakota has been cancelled due to extreme weather, i repeat the flight to South Dakota has been cancelled thank you!" Aylanne said " i feel bad for those who want to travel to South Dakota!" Yunho said " yeah, so they might have to drive!" Then the announcement came back on as it said " ladies and gentlemen, the flight to South Seoul, KO will be in 2 minutes, please have your passports and your ticket number ready at the terminal, i repeat the flight to South Seoul, KO will be in 2 minutes thank you!" Yunho gets up and said " well time to go!" Alyanne gets up and stretches...

The Jungs come to the terminal 12 as the lady asked " what seat are you all in?" Yunho takes out his flight ticket and said " I'm seat number 1!" The lady scans it and said " you may pass!" Nicole was next as she said " I'm seat number 2!" The lady scans it and said " you may pass!" Alyanne takes out hers and said " I'm seat number 5!" The lady said " you have to wait, this is only for seats 1-3!" Alyanne sits until they announce seats 4-8... 

Once in the plane, Yunho and Nicole were waiting for their daughter as Nicole asked " hey did you perhaps switched her flight ticket?" Yunho facepalms as he said " yeah, i gave her the flight ticket for seat number 5!" Nicole said " well tell the lady here that we can pay for the extra seat which is number 3!" Yunho gets up and asks " excuse me miss, can we pay the extra seat for my daughter for number 3?" The lady said " sure, let me call the terminal to have her pass!" Yunho looks back and nods as Nicole smiles... 

The terminal received the message as the lady announced " flight ticket number 5 please, flight ticket number 5!" Alyanne goes to the terminal when the lady said " we received the message and here's your updated flight ticket!" Alyanne grabs it and heads down the halls when she looked at it, she's gonna be sitting next to her mom... Alyanne sees a man with a lot of suitcases as she sees a little truck taking them to another plane as the man asked " may i take your suitcase ma'am?" Alyanne said " sure, here!" Alyanne gives her the suitcase to the man as she sees it on the little truck...

As she gets in the plane, Nicole sees her as she sits while buckling her seatbelt... Nicole said " your father gave you the wrong ticket so he had to update it so that we can sit together from now on!" Alyanne asked " what about the other flight tickets?" Yunho said " I'm seat number 2!" Alyanne said " well I'm seat number 1!" Nicole said " I'm still seat number 3!" They chuckled as the people were coming on board... The terminal said " ladies and gentlemen, the flight to South Seoul, KO will be departing in 20s, i repeat the flight to South Seoul, KO will be departing in 20s!" The pilot and the co pilot the plane as it was getting checked while the people were still finding their seats...

Once everyone settled in their seats, the lady closed the door as the pilot said " ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking and on behalf of ***** airlines, our destination is 4hrs and 32 minutes, we will provide you with food, snacks, beer, and cold drinks for you to enjoy now before we take off, let's pay attention to our flight attendants for safety precautions if there's an emergency, thank you and let's have a smooth flight!" The pilot turned off the speaker as the safety precautions were demonstrating as the flight attendants showed us...

The truck attached to the plane and moves it to the terminal 34 as the truck detached as the pilot moves the plane to the starting position as everyone hears the pilot " we are moving to terminal 34 copy that tower!" The tower said " copy that plane 23 you may take off!" The pilot puts the plane at the start as the pilot says on the speaker " ladies and gentlemen sit back and relax we are going to take off in 3, 2, 1 we are off!" The pilot starts the plane as it got to the speed, the pilot pulls back the wheel as it began to lift off as the co pilot put away the wheels under the plane...

Will they have a safe flight?