Beginning

A Chance of Love

At a specific police station, a woman who will soon be on her 30s was typing on a computer all of the information she acquired during her 911 calls she's been receiving, as her night shift was ending she's willing to complete all of the requirements as she said " finally I'm done now let me take out my flashdrive and save it in there so that i can give it to my boss and let him see my reports of tonights shift!" She saves her information on her flashdrive as she sees it was successfully saved to her flashdrive she takes it out and puts it in her pocket and shuts down the computer and stood up as she stretches her limbs...

She walks to the light switches and began to turn off all the lights as she walks to her locker and opens it up and sees a picture of her daughter Sapphire with her father Jaejoong which she has a tough time going through divorce since she caught him ing other women nearly older than himself as she said to herself " one day Jaejoong, you are going to pay for what you've did to me that day i caught you!" She closes her locker and locks it as she shuts the main lights off and opens the door and locks it...

She sees the captain coming as he quickly parks his car and asks " is the office closed?" She said " yes sir I just locked it, want me to unlock it for you!" The captain said " sure i just need to get my stuff!" She heads back and unlocks the door as the captain rushes inside and opens his locker and grabs his stuff and heads out when he said " oh thanks see you tomorrow night!" She smiles as she checks the doors and leaves... On the road, she was paying attention to the signs when she sees Jaejoong ing a woman in his apartment as she turns to face the road...

In Jaejoong's apartment...

Jaejoong was busy eating the woman's so good making her legs shake as she said " Jaejoong your tongue feels so good!" Then Jaejoong sticks his inside and bangs her so hard as she said " yes destroy my !" Jaejoong sees her car but she doesn't pay attention as he said to her " I'm gonna finish inside and you'll raise it on your own!" Jaejoong cums inside the woman and lets her go home... Jaejoong didn't want to cheat on her since the wedding when he began checking out older women nearly older than himself...

Jaejoong felt bad as he would've been happy with her as she announced to him that she's expecting a baby and that baby was Sapphire which he wanted to hold her goce her all the fatherly love to her but he couldn't because he was messing around with older women ing them to their pleasure which disgust him... Now on the other hand, she has a father who is protective of her which is Jung Yunho and everytime he hears his name he just shivers because he doesn't know whether to face him or not...

At the Jung's house...

She came home when Yunho comes holding her daughter as he said " I would've gone deaf if you weren't here at home yet!" He hands her daughter to her as the baby stopped crying... She said " dad, you know how to calm a baby down, just do it the exact way when i was a baby!" Yunho said " no no no no I'm too old to do that and plus my little kitten, mmmm play now!" She was teasing her father down there and to be honest she's in love with her very own father after her mother passed away...

Yunho sees her taking her daughter to bed as he said " Jung Alyanne please come back!" Alyanne said " dad, I'm putting my daughter to sleep!" Alyanne was done as Sapphire was in her dreamland when Alyanne went to her dad and asked " dad, when will i be marrying you?" Yunho said " mmmm how about next week Thursday!" She smiles and kisses him so passionately as she straddles herself on his lap and said " i wanna feel your inside of me filling me up with your !" Yunho said " it's about to happen my love!" Yunho sticks it inside and rocks his hips up and down as his balls slap her skin as she moans...

Will Yunho get her pregnant?