Bad Day

A Chance of Love

Yunho cums inside of her so deeply as Alyanne said " mmmm it feels so good, your is now entering my womb and now I feel heavily impregnated by you!" Yunho kisses her and said " my dear daughter, you have no idea who've you messed with and to be honest, i kind of expected that you would be the one that I'll be marrying to!" Alyanne smiles as she gets off of her father's lap and walks to the bathroom to fix her hair... Alyanne walks to her room and puts on fresh clothes as she sees a picture frame of them 3 as she said " mom, you know I'm doing this to make you proud!" Alyanne kisses the picture frame...

Alyanne sets it down on her dresser as she smiles placing her chin on her hands as her tears of happiness began to flow out as she runs her fingers on the picture as she said " I'm gonna be marrying my father since I'm pregnant with his baby, hope your not mad at me for doing a promise that you wanted me to complete!" Yunho comes inside and said " you know she's proud of you and that promise will be complete by Thursday when we both say "I do" and that shall be forever!" Alyanne smiles...

Throughout the day...

Alyanne was driving to the station... When she arrived, there were police cars and ambulances as she parks the car and turns it off as she got out and walks to the captain and asked " what's going on?" The captain said " oh there's a festival today to honor our family whom we've lost!" Alyanne walks back to the car and gets out a big portrait of her mother as she closes the door and locks it... She goes to the captain and asked " may I include my mom, she passed away last year?" The captain walks with her as he said " hey, she wants to include her mother!" The driver of the ambulance said " sure!" He takes the portrait and includes her in the front...

The festival begun as the carousel showed all the family that the police officers lost when Alyanne spotted Jaejoong as she turns away but Jaejoong grabbed her and said " I've found you!" Alyanne knows that her father isn't far as she said " better let me go I'm attending a festival!" Jaejoong takes her away from the crowd as he said " not on my watch your not, listen i know I've done something wrong to you but i know your father is watching me and- oh he's coming!" Alyanne sees her father running as she said " you asked for trouble now better deal with my father!" Yunho yells " YOU SON A , HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE AND PLUS TAKING MY DAUGHTER YOU HAVE NO MERCY!" The police officers were waiting for her...

Alyanne returns as they resumed the festival when the captain asked " is everything ok?" Alyanne smiles and nods when she sees her father beating up Jaejoong as she smirks knowing that he deserves it... The festival ended when the officer asked " may we keep your portrait of your mother?" Alyanne nods as she said " just be careful!" They nod as they take the portrait... Alyanne walks to the station as the captain said " hey the phones in the station are ringing nonstop!" Alyanne runs and so the officers as they hurried inside and answered the calls... During the calls they receive a threatening signal as they immediately addressed it to the lieutenant as she said " give me all the details and don't hang up!" They all nodded...

Alyanne is the lieutenant as she watches her officers taking notes as she finds the location of the caller id but she finds nothing as she searches it again and this time she gets a location as she said " found him, he's on the top building that's not far from here!" The officers ended the call as they head to the address... Alyanne said " be careful out there, he could be anywhere!" The officers said " yes, lieutenant!" She watches them leave...

Will she save alot of innocent people? I know this is short but I'll try making it longer