Wedding Day!!

A Chance of Love

As the threatening call ended, Alyanne takes off her headset as she said " now, everyone stay calm and relax, we know that it's not that far!" Everyone calmed down as some went for coffee and snacks to munch on... Alyanne heard the phone as she rushes to get the headset while everyone rushed back as she answers " hello?" ...." Hello again, I'm in a place where you should've been in the first place!" The caller hungs up and drops her coffee and snacks as she quickly reacted and said " call my father please!" Everyone rushed to the phone but with shaky hands they tried as she got her cellphone and dials her father's number...

Alyanne was shaking so badly as she hears her father's voice " my daughter what-!" Alyanne said " dad, someone is after you please come to the station it's safe here!" Her father said " sure, wait, sir you- ahhhhhhh!" Alyanne yells " NOOOOOOOOO DADDY I'M COMING HOME TO YOU NOW!!!!!!!" Alyanne hungs up and runs to the police car and turns it on and leaves quickly... She arrives home and sees a unknown car and quickly slams the breaks as she parks it and gets out...

Alyanne runs inside and breaks the main door as she sees her father pinned to the ground with a gun pointing to his head as someone said " you've arrived my pretty!" Alyanne said " Kim Jaejoong, i can't believe it with my very own eyes, your not the Jaejoong I've met!" Jaejoong asked " do you know why i wanted you to come? Do you think you'll save your father?" Alyanne said " no but i think it's time to let you know who your messing with!" Alyanne jumps on him and he lets go of the gun as it slid across and went under the table...

Alyanne crawls under and grabs the gun but she was pulled by her legs as she tries kicking but no avail... Jaejoong said " your mine and I'm gonna you till your pregnant with my baby!" Alyanne gets up and runs to her room but Jaejoong threw a knife as it pierced her back as she groans in pain as her door opened as she fell on her stomach while her back dripped blood as she was crawling into her room when Jaejoong took the knife out of her back and turned her to face him when he said " your life ends here, Jung Alyanne!" Then a gunshot sounded as blood smeared on Alyanne's face when Jaejoong looked down and saw a bullet hole through his stomach as he looked and sees as he falls on top of her staining her clothes with his blood... After he fell on top of her, she was struggling to stay alive since blood was coming out of her from the back...

Jaejoong lies on the floor dead when her father held her as he said " your gonna be fine!" Yunho carried her to the nearest hospital... Once Yunho got there, the nurses and doctors quickly attended her as she was placed in a hospital bed and inject her with medicine while they try to stitch her back which will be a scar for the rest of her life... After they stitched her, the doctor gave Yunho a anti itching cream so that she won't reopen her scar...

Few months later...

The wedding finally came as she was now getting ready when she took off her clothes, she saw her scar that was healed although the scar was closed she felt itchy so when she scratched it, it doesn't open as she smiles knowing she's getting married to her father which is a promise to her mother that she will do... Everyone began showing up and the grandmother came and asked " where's my daughter and granddaughter?" Although Nicole's mother hasn't been told for 23 yrs that Nicole isn't dead but alive...

A familiar car pulled up and a 40yr old woman came out as she looked quite familiar but when she took off her sunglasses, it was her, Jung Nicole who presumed she was dead but according to the doctors miscalculated diagnosis, she was alive the whole entire time... She was misplaced with a familiar name Jung Nicole but she's in a kpop group called Kara and she's the actual Nicole that misplaced...

Nicole smiles as she said " my daughter, this promise that you've told me, i never thought you'll be marrying my Yunho!" Nicole walks to the main entrance as the guard asked " invitation please?" Nicole took it out and hands it to the guard as he scans it and said " you may enter!" Nicole finds a seat as she sits down putting on her color contacts while blending into the people as the wedding march began and all rise...

Nicole sees her husband walking and smiles when she turns to see her daughter, she whispered " beautiful my daughter!" Nicole sees her reaching the podium when she hears their " i do's" as she said " I'm happy that you've got your father as a husband and now that your expecting a baby, I'm happy!" She sees them coming when Alyanne turns and sees her and asked " mom?" Nicole turns and said " see you at the wedding party!" Alyanne nods...

At the party, 

Yunho and Alyanne were smiling when Alyanne saw her and excused herself when she asked " mom?" Nicole turns and said " I'm here!" Alyanne quickly hugs her and cries those tears she's been wanting to shed as she said " i can't believe that you are here!" Nicole said " I'm so proud of you and you did complete my promise my baby girl!" Alyanne said " I'd do anything for you to be happy!" Yunho comes and said " Nicole, my love, my everything, you are the one that I've been missing all these years!" Nicole said " my dear beloved husband, you've got yourself 2 wives who will pleasure you till you can't!" Yunho smirks...

Nicole's mother came and asked " Nicole sweetheart is that you?" Nicole said " oh mom!" She hugs her mother and said " all these years I've been waiting for this hug for 23 yrs!" Nicole said " now it's complete!" Nicole's mother sees her granddaughter and said " Oh my granddaughter your the most prettiest in all!" Alyanne hugs her as they all head back when someone said " hey the Jungs are coming back!" They all raised their glasses and one said " cheers to the newly weds!" They all said " cheers!" Yunho, Alyanne, and Nicole enjoyed as the dance came on...

After the party,

Yunho said " that was fun!" Nicole said " at least we get to help clean up!" Everyone volunteered as some took off table cloths as the rest broomed and mopped while some were taking off the white band from the ceiling as Alyanne got sweaty hands since it's pretty high as she helped putting the sodas and the beer away... Yunho asked her " can i help?" She nods as both helped when Nicole helped the DJ with his system when thunder began to sound as everyone hurried so that the rain won't start...

Everyone was done when the owner came and said " very well done and it's exactly how it was now you may all go since it's about to rain!" Everyone rushed out and as soon everyone got in their cars, the rain began pouring heavily as lighting began flashing... Yunho, Alyanne, and Nicole drove safely home but the rain was pouring so heavy that it was impossible to drive when the cop car stopped them and knocked on the window and asked " do you know where your headed?" Yunho said " home!" The police said " I'm gonna ask my helpers to guide you, I'll call my officers you stay here!" Yunho nods...

The police went back into his car and calls for backup since it's raining badly and the Jungs are stuck... Yunho asked " would either or both come my ? I'm !" Alyanne goes and slides under the wheel as she tries not to step on the gas as she undoes his pants and said " my, look how big you've gotten my love, let your kitten make you purr!" Yunho said " yes my little kitten make- oh you scared me Nicole, ooooh someone else is too!" Nicole said " these babies!" Yunho her s and tastes her milk...

Nicole moans as she said " yeah my s, let mommy milk your mouth with my milk!" Yunho nods while he moans having Alyanne milk his ... Alyanne said " i want your milk daddy!" Yunho said " milk me out!" Alyanne faster when Yunho said " i wanna milk inside both of you!" Alyanne nods... Nicole removes her clothes as she spreads her legs while Yunho pounds her making the car move... The officer looks up towards the car and knows what's going on in there judging by the movements of the car...

Yunho was ing Alyanne while Nicole making her squirt for the 5th time when Yunho said " oh Alyanne, I'm milking!" Yunho es his so deep as he said " oh , mmmm, you made daddy milk inside of you, now it's your mother's turn!" Nicole smirks as Yunho s her hard... Nicole said " I've missed this so badly, milk me like you milked my daughter!" Yunho complies and soon he releases inside of Nicole... Yunho said " now my kittens, your both heavily impregnated by me and those are mine and i will milk inside of those whenever I like!" Alyanne and Nicole nodded their heads...

Will Yunho marry Nicole again?