My name is

The B-Boys

You woke up, still sleepy but you had to go to work and you knew one absent meant losing your job. You let out a sigh and went to take a bath. You packed the umbrella you borrowed yesterday in your bag. After 10 minutes, you went down and prepared breakfast. While you were cooking, you hear footsteps coming down the stairs. You turned around and found the boys leaving the house one by one.

 

"Aren't you guys gonn-" before you could finish your question, Zelo cut in.

"No," he said without looking at you and left.

"Youngjae oppa, what about y-"

"Weren't you listening to what Zelo said? God, you're annoying," YoungJae rolled his eyes and left.One by one left and the last person the leave was Daehyun.

"Have a nice day," you smiled and waved, as usual the only desponse you got from Daehyun was a shrug.

You looked at the breakfast you were making and pouted. *Now what am I suppose to do?* you sigh and continued cooking. After you were done, you packed them up in small containers and left the house. You texted Hwa Young saying that she doesn't need to pick you up today. You continued walking and evetually stopped infront of an orphanage.

"Annyeong," you slowly opened the unlocked door.

"Noona!" a tons of kids came running to you. You giggled and hugged one by one.

"Annyeong _____," the son of the orphangae greeted you

"Annyeong Xero Oppa," you smiled. You've known Xero since you two were 6 years old, he was 3 years older. You always came here to play with him and the other orphans. His parents and yours would always go out to dinner together while you and Xero would play around in his room and watch cartoons.

"Here, I bought them some food," you gave Xero a bag full of food that was suppose to the for B.A.P. Xero smiled and gently took them from you.

"Thanks. You're the best. Going to work?" Xero asked as the set the food on the table.

"Yeah," you smiled and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Need a ride? I'm quite free right now and HoJoon and Hansol hyung can take care of them while we're gone," Xero smiled, you hesitated for a while but then agreed.

"Hyung! I'm going out for a while!" Xero shouted

"Ne! But don't take too much time, araso?!" HoJoon shouted from the kitchen

"ARASO!" Xero pouted and took his car keys and took your wrist.

"Bye noona!" the kids shouted. You smiled and waved back. It was silent in the car until Xero broke it.

"You alright?" Xero asked, not taking his eyes off the road. You smiled weakly and nodded.

"Liar," Xero smirked

"You can't lie _____, and you know that," Xero smiled and you rolled your eyes.

"Fine, fine, I'm not alrighty, I'm just okay, the usual," You said and leaned your head on the window.

"You know I'm always here for you, you know?" Xero said, making sure that you would feel less lonely. You smiled and laughed a little.

"Yes, I know Oppa, thanks for the ride,I'll see you later," you said and closed the car door. Xero looked at you and waved. You waved back before going into the restaurant.

After 6 hours of work, you took a small rest beside the counter. Suddenly there was bell sound, you quickly stood up.

"May I take your order?" you didn't look at the customer while saying that.

"My umbrella would be nice," the young man said, you blinked a few times before looking up.

"Oh, it's you," you said, quite in shock.

"Yes it's me," the boy chuckled.

"Oh, your umbrella, it's at the back but then-"

"You're working and you can't leave the counter. Don't worry, I understand. I'll wait. What time does your shift end?" the boy smiled. You were taken back and hummed.

"1 more hour," you replied while looking at your watch that HoJoon had given you 2 years ago.

"Okay, while I'm waiting, can I have iced-coffee," he smiled and gave you some money. You were about to give him his change when the stopped you.

"Keep it," he smiled and went to find a seat near the window. You blinked and tilted your head, *He looks so beautiful like that* you thought to yourself and went to prepare his order.

"A friend?" Hwa Young smiled. You jumped in shocked.

"No, I borrowed his umbrella yesterday and I-"

"You're so dim I swear," Hwa Young said and chuckled. You tilted your head in confussion.

"Look at him closely, don't you remember him?" you looked at the young man who was reading a book and pouted. You quickly snapped your fingers when you remembered

"Oh! Is he your boyfriend? That Jo guy?" you asked.

"No, no. My boyfriend is most probably working right now. That's his brother, twin brother to be exact. I see you two have met before I introduced you guys," Hwa Young said and patted your shoulder.

"Enough talk, give him his order or we're dead," Hwa Young said and went to another table to clean up. You sigh and walked towards the young man.

"Here, you go," you carefully put the coffee on his table.

"Thank you," he said and looked at you with a big smile.

After an hour, you started packing up. You walked towards the young man who was now, half way through his book. *Wow, he reads fast*, you didn't wanted to surprised him so you hummed. He quickly looked at you and put his book back in his bag.

"Let's go outside, this isn't really the proper place to talk or give me my umbrella back," he smiled and took your hand.

"Thank you for the umbrella," you said and handed him his umbrella. He smiled and took it from you.

"May I know if you know Hwa Young?" the young man looked surprised but smiled it away

"Yes, I do actually. He's dating my brother, Jo Kwangmin," He smiled and put the umbrella in his bag. You made on 'o' shape with your mouth and nodded.

"Alright, I have to go, I have another job to go to," you looked at your watch. It was already 4:30. You were about to walk away but before you could he held you by your wrist.

'I'll send you there," he smiled and dragged you into his car. You told him the address to the orphange that Xero worked at. Again, awkward silence in a car.

"How do you know Hwa Young?" The boy asked

"Oh, she's my best friend,"

"I see," he nodded and took a quick glance at you

"How did your brother know Hwa Young?" you asked, a little curious

"High School home coming," the smiled and shook his head

"Such a cheesy hyung," you giggled a little, making the boy smile. After 5 minutes, both of you arriaved.

"Thank you," you were about to close the door whe the boy spoke

"What's your name?" you blinked a few times before responding

"Ahn_____," you said with a smile the boy smiled back.

"Nice to meet you ________, I'm Jo YoungMin," the boy replied. You nodded.

"I'll see you around," YoungMin said and waved. You nodded and closed the door and YoungMin drove away. You turned around to find a curious Hansol.

"Boyfriend?" HanSol pointed at Youngmin's car.

"Minus the boy in the word, then yes," you smiled.

"Better be," HanSol said and widen his eyes, trying to look fierce but failed cause the looked adorable.

"Come on, Xero's waiting for you," HanSol wrapped his arm around your shoulder but you pushed him away playfully.