You okay there?

The B-Boys

The restaurant was full, so you were very busy. You kept on waking in and out of the kitchen with many trays. Hwa Young was also busy but since she had an assistant, she wasn't as busy as you. Hwa Young put her tray down and sat on the counter. You walked by and gave her a big smile. 

"Tired?" You asked. Hwa Young nodded. 

"Aren't you?" Hwa Young asked. You shook your head. 

"This work is only 7 hours. I can handle it." You said. You were about to go into the kitchen, you added..

"Also, someone has to pay for BAP's school fees." You smiled and walked into the kitchen. Hwa Young smiled and shook her head. 

"That girl is amazing" Suddenly, there was loud crash from the kitchen. Hwa Young quickly ran into the kitchen. Her eyes widen when she saw you on the ground. Pieces of broken glass cut your skin and your hair was soaking wet caused by some juice. Hwa Young looked up to see your frenemy smiling. Hwa Young grinted her teeth and walked towards Shin Hye. Shin Hye continued smiling. Hwa Young grabbed her collar. 

"What the heck is your problem?!" Hwa Young shouted. Shin Hye shurgged. 

"Not my problem that this orphan here is a clumsy idiot." Shin Hye said casually. Hwa Young was about to punch her but then you quickly grabbed her arm. Hwa Young looked at you, you smiled. 

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Just a few cuts." You shurgged. Suddenly, the manager came in. The 3 of you looked at him. You bowed. He looked at you and sighs. You grabbed your arm and took you to his office. Hwa Young and Shin Hye were left there, dumbfounded. You stood in the manager's office and hummed. He looked at you and raised an eyebrow. 

"You can sit down, you know?" He said. You smiled and shook your head. 

"I don't want your seat to get dirty." The manager smiled. He opened his drawer and tossed you a wet towel. You catched it and wrapped it around your bruised arm. 

"Why don't you go home." The manager insisted. You shook your head. 

"If you're worried that I'll cut your salary, don't worry, I'm not that heartless." The manager gave you a sweet smile. You nodded and smiled back. 

"You should go to the doctor on your way home tho." He said and looked at the scar on your arm. 

"There's no need for that. I've suffered worse." You shrugged. The manager nodded. 

"Go home." You bowed and went to the changingroom. Hwa Young looked at you and smiled but her on the other hand, had a serious face. 

"Yah, gwenchanna?" She asked. You nodded. 

"The manager said I can go home. Is that alright with you?" You asked as you took out your purse from your locker. 

"Sure. Just be careful." Hwa Young said and pouted. You nodded and headed home. You come out of the restaurant but unfortunatly, it was raining. You sighs and held your palm out in the rain. 

"You okay there?" You turned around. A cute tall boy was standing behind you, holding an umbrella. The boy looked at you from head to toe. You stepped back and gave the boy a curious look. The boy looked puzzled for a moment but then smiled. 

"Don't worry. I'm not a ." The boy said with a smile. 

"Just a normal boy who liked helping people." He shrugged. You nodded.

"Looks like you have a little trouble going home." The boy said and walked beside you. He looked up at his umbrella and hummed. 

"Well, my umbrealla can't fit us both so......" He grabbed your hand gave the umbrella to you. You blinked.

"But, this is yours." You pointed. The boy shook his head. 

"Correction, it's my friend's. He gave it to me to keep me from the rain but..... I think you need it more than I do." The boy gave you a smile. You smiled back. He looked at you one more time. His eyes landed on the scar on your arm. You noticed him staring and quickly covered it. He blinked but smiled. He took out a bandage and took your arm. He carefully put wrapped it around your arm. For a moment you turned red and your heart skipped a beat. The boy pulled back and gave you a heart melting smile. You bowed.

"Kamsahanmnida." The boy nodded. You were about to walk into the rain when you turned to look at the boy. The boy raised an eyebrow. 

"What about you? Since you gave me your umbrella, how are you-"

"Don't worry about that, I'll just call my hyungs to pick me up." 

"And how do I return this?" 

"Hm? Oh. Right. Um.. This is where you work, right?" The boy pointed to your work place. You nodded. 

"Just leave it there. I'll come by tomorrow to pick it up." You nodded and walked home. *Nice boy.*  After you left, the boy quickly called his friends.

 "Hyung, can you pick me up? Eodie? Hwa Young's work place. Araso." After 20 minutes, a group of boys arrived. The eldest one was driving the car. The boy quickly got into the car. As he got into the car, his hyung quickly hit his head. 

"Ow! HYUNG!"

"I gave you an umbrella for a reason you know. What happened to it?" 

"I lend it to a girl. She didn't have any way to go home, so I decided to give her your umbrella." Just when his hyung was about to hit his head again.

 "It was the girl in the newspaper, hyung." The boy's voice lowered. This friends didn't say anything and looked at each other. 

"I was just trying to help her." 

"We understand. Don't worry." The eldest one said. 

"Yah." The youngest one shouldered the boy, he looked at his friend.

"You're a good hyung." 

"Thanks." The boy looked out the window and thought about you. 

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" His brother, sitting behind him asked. 

"You know..." He looked at his brother. 

".... She's more cute in real life." He said with a smile. His friend smiled. 

"Looks like someone's in love." 

"Finally, my brother fell for someone!" 

"Daeeeebak!!!" 

"Congratz Youngmin, you finally found someone."

Youngmin's face turned red and chuckled.

 "Hyungs~" The whole car started laughing.