Goodnight Kiss

The B-Boys

It was already very late, almost 12 midnight to be excat. B.A.P grew worried, you still weren't home yet. Yongguk was switching to different chanels, trying to distract him from worrying about you. Zelo was cleaning his skateboard and JongUp was listening to music with his earphones on but the volume went to the highest it could go. Himchan was cleaning th house, just in case you were too tired to clean. YoungJae was in the kitchen, eating ice for the past 10 minutes, Daehyun, who was right beside him, grew annoyed by the sound.

"YAH! YOO YOUNGJAE! STOP IT!" Daehyun shouted

"WELL, I'M SO SORRY!" YoungJae shouted with a sarcastic voice. He let out a sighs before speaking.

"It's just that ... I'm worried about _______" YoungJae said while putting the remaning ice cubes in the freezer. Daehyun nodded.

"Yeah, we all are. But as usual, she always comes home late."

"But still hyung! It's raning outside! Who knows what could happen!" YoungJae shouted in frustration. Daehyun looked at his brother and patted his back.

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Daehyun said and smiled under him mask. YoungJae looked at Daehyun.

"How are you so sure hyung?" YoungJae asked while sitting on the counter.

"Cause-" Daehyun paused for a second and looked in YoungJae's eyes.

"-she's our sister. And I can promise you that she'll be in her bed when we wake up tomorrow." Daehyun said and smilled a little. YoungJae smiled and nodded.

"You're right hyung."

"Of course I am! I'm Jung Daehyun!"

"Pabo" Both of them laughed happily.

"Alright kids, go to sleep! It's already very late and you have school tomorrow." Youngguk said as he offed the TV.

"But what about noona?" Zelo pouted as he put his skateboard away.

"I'm sure she'll be home so- JONGUP! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!" Youngguk shouted. JongUp nodded and took his earphones out.

"I'm getting a headache, go to sleep guys. ________, will be home soon, so you don't need to worry." Himchan said and went to his room with Yongguk.

"Let's go Zelo." JongUp said and he puts his arm around Zelo's waist.

"B-But noona-"

"I'm sure noona will be fine. Let's go, I'm really tired. My body is aching. Damn, MinJun really knows how to throw a punch." JongUp stretched his body and Zelo followed behind.

"Let's go." Daehyun took YoungJae's hand and went to their room. At 2:00 ...

"I'm home~" You said as you slowly opened the door. Hearing the silence in the house, you knew that they were asleep. Before going to your own room, you visited B.A.P's room first. First of all, Yongguk and Himchan's room. You smiledand your eyes softened.

"Oppas must have worked so hard today. I'm proud of oppas." You gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. Next was Zelo & JongUp. You quietly opened the door, knowing that they were light sleepers.

"My two little boys, so grown up. Noon's sorry. I couldn't spend time with you today. Maybe next time." You said and kissed the tip of their nose. Last but not least, Daehyun and YoungJae. You opened the door and stepped inside.

"Oppas, I hope oppas are having a good time in scchool. I would go with oppas but I don't think I can afford the school fee for all of us. Mianhae. Saranghae." You kissed their foreheads before leaving. By 2:30, you were sound a sleep, someone came into your room.

"___________-ah, you don't have to worry about us. We're just fine." Daehyun came closer to you, both, you and Daehyun's nose were touching. Daehyun smiled and took off his mask.

"Saranghanda" Daehyun said and kissed your cheek before leaving, and acted like nothing had happen.