Wake up

The B-Boys

You woke up early in the morning(7:15). You shut off your alarm and looked around your room. "Wake up _____, you need to make breakfast for oppas, JongUp and Zelo." You smile and got up. You took a shower and changed into your shorts and pink singlet. You tied your hair into a pony tail and walked downstairs. The house was quiet, probably because the boys weren't up yet. You skipped into the kitchen and started cooking. After you finished cooking, you set up the table neatly, table for 7. You clapped. Suddenly, you heard the boys coming downstairs. The boys walked into the kitchen and saw the table set up. You smiled.

"I hope you'll like it." But the boys just rolled their eyes. Zelo and JongUp left after they saw the table. HimChan took a bottle of milk from the fridge and left. Yongguk gave you a 'you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me' face before leaving. YoungJae looked at you then looked at the food. He smirked and rolled his eyes.

"Yah, ____, my room's really messy. Clean it up before I get home." You nodded. YoungJae nodded and left. Daehyun and you were left in the kitchen. He looked at you. You smiled but he kept a straight face. You looked at his mask and smiled. *I wonder until when is he going to wear that mask.* Daehyun looked at you and held out his palm. You took out your purse and gave him 10 000 won.

"Is that enough?" You asked and leaned closer. Daehyun didn't say anything and left.

"Guess that's enough." You looked at the table and the food that you prepared.

JongUp came into the kitchen with a big smile.

"Umma! Noona!" JongUp said with a happy voice. You turned around.

"Oh! JongUp!" You smiled and waved. JongUp walked to you.

"Noona, what are you doing?" JongUp asked and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Hm? I'm helping umma preparing dinner."

"Oh? Can I help, umma?" JongUp blinked innocently. Mrs Ahn shook her head.

"Ani, JongUp. But can you please call appa and your brothers down for dinner?" JongUp nodded and went to the livingroom.

"APPA! HYUNGS! ZELO! UMMA AND NOONA ALREADY FINISHED PREPARING DINNER! LET'S GO EAT!!" Everyone walked down to the kitchen and sat according to their normal sitting order. You sat between YoungJae and Zelo. Everyone started eating happily. Zelo turned his head and looked at you. He took a spoon full of soup. 

"Noona, say ah~" You looked at him, puzzeled but opened your mouth anyway. When you opened your mouth, Zelo feed you the soup. You were surprised at first but then smiled.

"Gwomawo, Zelo." Zelo nodded and continued eating. HimChan kept on looking at you, you realized and looked at him.

"Oppa, wae?" HimChan blinked innocently.

"What do you mean'wae'?"

"Why does oppa keep on looking at me like that?" You pointed to yourself. HimChan smiled.

"How can a girl look so cute while eating?" You blushed and giggled. Yongguk smiled and shook his head.

"Araso, Araso. Kim HimChan, stop flirting with your sister. Ahn _______, just ignore your brother and continue eating.

"Ne Oppa."

"Araso Hyung."

You sighs and looked out the window.

"Everything changed after Umma and Appa passed away." You walked toward the window and opened it.

"What happened.......to the 7 of us?" You shook your head and started cleaning up. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, you ran and opened it.

"__________!" It was your friend, Shin Hwa Young.

"Oh, Hwa Young." You smiled and welcomed her in.

"What are you doing here?" You asked as you closed the door.

"I just thought that we could go to work together." Hwa Young said while putting her hand bag on the couch. You nodded.

"We'll go as soon as I'm done cleaning up." Hwa Young nodded. She walked around your house but suddenly saw a picture of B.A.P.

"Hm. The blondies. I haven't seen them in a while, how are they?"

"They're doing fine."

"That's good to hear. I wonder if any of them have a girlfriend yet." You giggled and looked at her.

"Wae? Are you interested in my oppas?"

"Nah. Just wondering how hot blondes like them don't have a girlfriend yet."

"Are you sure you're not interested in any of them?"

"Oh please, I would never date my friend's brother. Anyways, I already have a boyfriend." Hwa Young took out her phone and showed you a picture of her and her boyfriend. You smiled.

"Cute guy. Name?"

"Not gonna tell you." You pouted.

"Wae?" Hwa Young smiled.

"Araso. Araso. I'll tell you but only his surname. Araso?"

"Araso! Better than nothing."

"His surname is Jo. He's in a gang named-"

"He's in a gang? He looks so innocnet." Hwa Young giggled.

"He's in a gang named Boyfriend. They're known to be perfect boyfriends. A 6 member gang."

"Chakkan, so Jo something something is from a gang named Boyfriend, who are known to be perfect boyfriends?"

"Yeap!"

"Okay....Weird much?" You raised an eyebrow. Hwa Young couldn't help but laugh.

"I'll introduce you to Boyfriend someday."

"Araso. I'll like that."