Chapter 1

Too Good To Be True

Momo's POV

"Okay so this is our class" Jihyo explained to me as we stopped just outside of a classroom door that had a plaque with the number 6B printed on, just above the door frame.

I looked at my class schedule that Jihyo had given me a few minutes prior and agreed in my head that it was in fact the correct class

"Um what do I do when we go in Jihyo-ssi?" I quietly asked, worried of what I was supposed to do.

"Just go up and talk to the teacher she will tell you what to do" Jihyo told me.

She knocked on the door and gestured with her hand for me to follow her inside the classroom. I was still extremely nervous but took a deep breath and toughened up.

Jihyo walked to a seat behind the class and I walked up to the teachers desk waiting for her to say something.

Just after she noticed me, she stood up, faced the class and said "Okay we have a new student today." She turned to face me, "would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Annyeong im Momo I hope we can be friends." I said in a clear voice, slightly bowing to the class.

"Okay Momo go sit at the back next to Jihyo as it looks like you already know her."

"Kamsahamnida Miss." I walked to the back and took a seat next to Jihyo, ignoring all the weird looks I was getting.

"See that wasn't too hard." Jihyo whispered to me, while supressing an amused grin.

"I guess.. Who's that girl?." I asked taking a glance at the mysterious silver haired girl.

"Oh you dont want to mess with her, that's the queen bee Dahyun."

"Really? she looks nice though." I said thoughtfully.

"Dont be deceived by her looks, shes got a stone cold heart." Jihyo looked at me with a warning expression written all over her face.

"Hm okay." I told her, slightly not believing it. In my mind I was intrigued by the sight of her but I knew it would be best if I stayed away from her.

*Ring, Ring* That was the bell signalling it was lunch time.

I packed my pencil case and notes in my bag, then proceeded to grab it and walk over towards Jihyo who was standing by the door waiting for me.

"Are you ready to meet my friends?" She asked me.

"Uhm I think i'm ready, lets go." We walked out of the classroom door and towards some opened double doors which I presumed leaded to the cafeteria.

"That's our table there." She told me pointing at a table with about 6 other people sitting around it.

We carried on walking up to it and Jihyo walked round and sat down at and area of the table with 2 empty seats, she gestured me to come and sit as well.

"Hey Jihyo, who's that?" A girl said looking at me.

"Momo meet my friends, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Tzuyu, Mina and Chaeyoung" Taking a glance at each girl as she says their name.

"Annyeong im Momo!" As I said this the girls around me greeted me with smiles and even talked to me like they had known me for a while.

"So kids how was class?" Jihyo asked the other girls"

"Jihyo im older than you im not a kid!" The girl, Nayeon whined at her.

"Do you want me to scold you?" Jihyo stared at her menacingly.

"No.. sorry mom" Nayeon groans and puts her head down in shame causing Sana and I to let out a little laugh.

I noticed Jeongyeon, who was next to her, give her a back hug which made Nayeon instantly break out into a smile. Are they in a relationship?

I thought to myself what it would be like the be in a happy relationship like that because well I've never dated anyone before.

I actually came out as gay last year because I realised that I didn't have any attraction to boys whatsoever after all of the guys who were desperate to get with me during my time in my old school. It was literal hell.

Before I realised it, I was letting out a little frown which didnt go unnoticed by Jihyo.

I guess all of the pain I had suffered in that school had suddenly come rushing back to me.

"Hey are you okay?" Jihyo asked me, slightly nudging my arm with her elbow to get my attention.

"Uh yeah I think so.." I said unsurely, scratching the back of my head, eating the rest if my lunch.

After about 30 minutes, the bell rung again signalling for the end of lunch.

As I was walking with the group, too immersed with my own thoughts, I didn't realise where I was walking and being the clumsy one I am, I tripped over a bag that was in the middle of the school halls.

I immediately closed my eyes and braced for the impact.

Although when I felt that I didn't hit the floor, I opened my eyes to find myself with a warm pair of hands wrapped around my waist and my face submerged in strawberry smelling hair.

I looked up and met eyes with Kim Dahyun who had a slight worried expression on her face.

We stared at eachother for a few more seconds in each others arms before then realising she was still hugging me, I let out a little cough and awkwardly stood up, holding her hands to help her up aswell. She said nothing and just stared at my face the whole time.

"I-I'm sorry" I quietly stuttered before taking a step back and dashing towards the bathroom, not caring I was going to be late for my class.

I ran into a stall and locked the door, feeling my face to see if I was blushing. I was.

Why didn't she shout at me or hurt me? I thought, remembering the specific words Jihyo told me.

After about a minute of thinking, I felt my face again and walked out of the stall and walked towards the mirror only to find the girl who caught me when I was falling. She was standing there fiddling with her fingers.

She walked up to me "Hey are you okay? I didn't get a chance to ask before you ran off."

This question caught me completely off-guard. Uh.. yeah I'm okay, are you? I did fall on you afterall." I mentioned letting out a shy laugh.

"Yeah I'm okay, anyways I've got to get to class, you probably should go too."

"Oh I forgot about that" I started to walk towards the restroom door.

"Hey wait!" She called after me. "I didn't catch your name?"

"Momo, my name's Momo"

"Momo... I like it." She said quietly, smiling at me.

"Thanks Dahyun" I smiled back before walking out of the restroom.

Dahyun's POV

I was minding my own business walk towards my classroom just after the bell rung. I noticed there was a random bag just sitting in the middle of the hallway and as I went to ask who's it was, I looked up to see a girl trip over it, getting ready to fall straight onto me.

I was about to have a go at her just as I caught the girl but when I laid eyes on her face I was completely mesmerised with her beauty and unable to say anything.

"I-I'm sorry" She quietly stuttered.

I noticed her face go red and definitely felt mine go red too. Before I could ask if she was okay, she ran off towards the bathrooms.

After standing in the hallway for about a minute, I set off toward the restrooms where I saw the mysterious girl head off to.

After entering, I saw a stall door was locked and instantly presumed she was in it so I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror, thinking of what I would say when she walked out.

Why was I shy?

After about 2 minutes, I heard a lock click and someone step out of the stall and walk to the mirror, standing next to me.

"Hey are you okay? I didn't get a chance to ask before you ran off." I asked her concerned.

"Uh.. yeah I'm okay, are you? I did fall on you afterall." She retorted letting out a shy laugh.

'Cute' I smiled.

"Yeah I'm okay, anyways I've got to get to class, you probably should go too."

"Oh I forgot about that." She told me, turning around and walking towards the exit.

"Hey wait!" I called nearly desperately. "I didn't catch your name."

"Momo, my name's Momo" She shyly let out almost making me scream on the inside.

"Momo... I like it." I said after a while of thinking. 'She has a cute name as well' I smiled at her.

"Thanks Dahyun" She returned the smile and walked out the door.

Just as she left, I let out a loud sign and slid down the wall of the restroom, putting my head in my hands.

'What the hell are you doing Dahyun you know you cant' I told myself, whilst smacking my head against the wall in frustration. I stayed like that for about an hour before getting up and leaving the bathroom.