Introduction

Too Good To Be True

*Buzz* *Buzz*

Momo groaned, almost throwing her phone at her slightly opened window which was covered by her purple curtains. The girl sat up, rubbed her eyes and peered over at the device looking at the time.

-7:15-

'Alright lets do this, dont be nervous its just your first day of high school' She told herself as she got out of bed. She walked over to her closet and spent about 5 minutes picking the perfect outfit to go with the natural makeup she planned to put on.
"Perfect!" She said to herself whilst holding up a short sleeved white crop top and blue, high-waist skinny ripped jeans.

After having a quick shower, changing into her clothes and putting on her makeup, she realized there was only 15 minutes left until school was supposed to start "Crap I cant be late for the first day" she mumbled to herself.
Running down her stairs, she quickly said good morning to her parents and grabbed her school bag, immediately sprinting out of the door which almost caused her to trip over.

--At school--

The anxiety started to creep up as she stepped onto the school grounds, unknown faces were staring at her and whispering. One person in particular stood out to her, she had pale white skin and long silver hair and was surrounded by fan-girls and boys who were basically drooling over her.

The mysterious girl looked over at Momo and they made eye contact for a split second although for Momo, it felt like an eternity.
She snapped out of her daze and immediately put her head down and swiftly power walked towards the attendance office to get her class schedule.

She knocked on the door, opened it and slowly stepped inside, slightly peering at the two people she immediately noticed, one of which wore a bright smile on her face right as she turned to see Momo walk through the door.

"Hello there you must be the new student, the one and only Hirai Momo right?"

"Um yeah.."

"Ah well nice to meet you Momo im Mrs Park" She exclaimed cheerfully. "Its not often that we get new students so some people will be surprised by your arrival but dont be nervous most of the people here are quite nice"
"Also, this is Jihyo, the student body president, she will be giving you a tour of the school" Mrs Park ranted on.

"Annyeong Momo, im Jihyo, I hope we can be good friends!" The girl, Jihyo exclaimed in a friendly but well mannered way.
'Okay she seems nice' Momo thought before talking back in a timid and shy manner. "Annyeong Jihyo-shi." 

"Hey! You can drop the honorifics, we are friends now, anyways let me show you around." Jihyo spoke  smiling at the latter causing her to reciprocate it.
The bell had rung a couple of minutes before meaning the schools normally packed hallways were barren and eerily quiet, it almost made Momo shiver from the changed atmosphere.

Jihyo had picked up Momo's class schedule just before they left the office and was now standing in the middle of the hallway starring at the piece of paper in hand.

"Yay, it looks like we are in the same classes, im so excited for you to meet my other friends Momo I know you will get along with them really well" Jihyo said only now lifting her gaze from the piece of paper and looking at the latter.

"Uhm-I -uh do I have to meet your friends?" Momo asked, fiddling with her fingers looking at the floor.

"Don't worry they are really nice" The latter smiles in admiration.

'How can she be so pretty and confident yet so shy?' Jihyo thought knowing her and Momo were going to be great friends.