Please, Son Chaeyoung (8)

Please, Son Chaeyoung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Weeks pass by, Mina is indeed a woman of her words.

Mina really lets Eunha in.

And Chaeyoung? They barely reply each other on social media.

Back to her words, she accepts every time Eunha asks her out, whether it be a grande date or just a mere lunch together at college.

But Eunha seems to be having trouble cracking Mina’s inner wall.

No matter how hard Eunha tries, Mina seems to be… How to put it in words? Mina is nice, yes Mina is. But something is a bit off?

Do not get Eunha wrong, she likes Mina because she knows that Mina is a nice girl.

But something is off, Mina never gives her any silent treatments. That means Mina is never angry with her, right?

Mina never asks anything more than Eunha gives, she accepts everything. That means Mina never expects anything from her, right?

Mina is ‘polite’ to her. Yes the girl would care about her, would ask her about her day, but that’s it. Nothing more. Feels like a routine instead of everyday’s valentine.

Especially because Mina never initiates all the hand holding and cheek kissing that happen when they are together, that isn't normal, right?

Well, in a world where two new (almost) lovers are together, they should be all over each other, right?

Like what happens today, it is a fine day when Eunha takes a longer stride to catch up with Mina, “Hey pretty.”

The nickname takes Mina’s attention, she turns her head and smiles towards the girl who has been courting her for months now. 

“Hi, Eunha.” With a smile Mina greets her back, “Lunch?”

“Mmm, I have to submit these first.” Eunha nods, “Want me to accompany you?” As expected, Mina shakes her head, “You can go find a table, I’ll follow later.”

Eunha nods, she watches as Mina goes the other way, sighing, she walks to the cafeteria, hoping Mina won’t take so long.

It was not long, only 30 minutes, Mina found Eunha on the table with Sana, “Hey pretty, I’ve ordered for you since you kinda take long.”

“Oh, sorry, Mr. Kim asked for a favor earlier, he needed help with his projector, sorry.” Mina sits as she sees Sana who has been watching them, “You two sure are cute.”

Mina only smiles as she starts digging in, meanwhile Eunha smiles widely, “Us? Well it should be pretty cute, because Mina is two of them.”

Side eyeing Mina for a reaction, Eunha gets nothing, Mina only smiles a bit while eating her salad.

Suddenly, Mina drinks and puts her fork down, “You alright?” Mina hates herself for thinking about Chaeyoung at the moment, but Chaeyoung would never order anything with tomato for me.

“No, it’s okay, I just uh-” Sana picks in, she uses her spoon to scoop the tomatoes, then eats them, they were trying to be polite towards Eunha.

But Eunha is not a fool, she knows something is wrong, “You don’t eat tomatoes?” Mina wipes , “Hmm? Yeah, not in the mood for tomatoes, but all good, Eunha, thank you for the salad.”

Like a friend, Mina puts a hand over Eunha’s on the table, but before Eunha could pinpoint the electricity that happens between them, the hand is moved onto the air, gesturing as Mina starts talking with Sana.

Eunha shakes her head a bit, she should not be overthinking. Mina is here, with her, nothing can take her away from her… right?

“Mina, do you have any other classes after this?” While munching elegantly, Mina shakes her head, “The class is being cancelled, why?”

“Ah alright, I’ll go to your house by myself later then. I thought we could go back together.” Sana raises a brow at this, “Did I miss something?”

Eunha answers for both of them, “Mina’s parents are going to be away until the weekend, so I suggest that I will visit to accompany her later.”

Sana’s mouth shapes an ‘O’, she nods knowingly then raises her brows playfully towards the two, “I see, I won’t contact any of you then later.”

Mina glares at the older girl, “We’re only going to watch a movie later, you are welcome to join though.” But Eunha butts in, “Aren’t you busy later, Sana?”

A chuckle slips out of Sana’s lips, she nods as her high pitch chuckle becomes contagious, “Yeah, sure, Eunha. I’m very busy.”

“Sana, seriously, you told me you have a date later!” Now this gets Mina’s attention, “Oh yeah? With who?”

“Chaeyoung…” Mina’s heart stops for a beat, she grips her fork tighter, then nothing is audible for a second, it seems like herself and her own heartbeat.

Sana and Chaeyoung? Is it from the study session they had? How can this hurt so much?

“-best friends, Dahyun and Tzuyu, they both are kinda cute, so yeah, I take them both on a date.” Eunha laughs as she claps, “Two, now? Wow Sana, aren’t you too good at sweeping girls over? And aren’t they from your circle of friends?”

Surge of relief rushes in as Mina realizes it is not her Chaeyoung.

But, wait?!

“Dahyun and Tzuyu? As if our Dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter