Please, Son Chaeyoung! (2)

Please, Son Chaeyoung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation from previous chapter:

Mina stopped functioning. She saw Chaeyoung rubbing the back of her neck while muttering sorry to her, but that was not what she wanted and believed in.

She really believed that Chaeyoung also loved her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR's POV

Mina and Chaeyoung are also each other's shoulders when it comes to support. They hate the same person, they laugh over the same memes and somehow they match their menstruation cycle, please do not ask them how.

They are inseparable to the point they were rumored to be a couple back when they were in the first semester of high school.

"You really are not with Chaeyoung?" For the nth time this semester, Mina had been questioned the same thing, whether she was with Chaeyoung or not.

Who would not be curious?

It was Son Chaeyoung, the fresh freshman who got attention for being Yoo Jeongyeon 'little sister' / basketball team member / school band guitarist / popular all rounder, we were talking about.

And the counterpart was also extremely important, it was Myoi Mina, the student council president / school ballerina / straight A student with beauty that has garnered attention since her first day.

"We are best friends, Sana. You know it, I've been telling you this." Uttered Mina lazily after finishing munching her sandwich, "But do you see the way she looks at you?" Now this got Mina's full attention.

"What do you mean?" From behind Sana, Mina could see Chaeyoung with her circle of friends, laughing over God-knows-what, genuinely happy and since when she got this beautiful?

A snap and it got Mina's attention back to her other best friend, "Yes?" The Japanese girl who was known for her cute antic huffed, "What is it?" Sana turned around to find what her best friend was looking at, and there she was, Son Charming Chaeyoung.

"You were looking at her?"

"I don't. She was just in my line of view. You were saying...?"

"You were looking at her. Okay, so, have you seen the way her eyes sparkle when she looks at you?" The said girl was walking towards Mina's table, "Minari!" 

The short girl jogged to her as her shoulder length hair bounced up and down freely, "Y-yes?" Sana almost rolled her eyes when she saw how Mina completely forgot about her and even stutter?!?!?!

"You like the sandwich?" Mina nodded, earning a grin from the shorter girl, "I still have it in my bag, you want it?" Shyly Mina shook her head, she didn't understand why she became shy.

Chaeyoung acted like there was a chair beside Mina, she bent her knees, put her arms on the table, "So, what were you guys talking about?" By reflex, Mina put out a tissue and dabbed on her junior's sweaty forehead, "You want a bite?" Calmly Mina stirred the conversation away from what they were really talking about.

"May I?" Mina smiled and put her sandwich closer to Chaeyoung's mouth, Chaeyoung ate what she made this morning. Yes, it was Chaeyoung's responsibility to make breakfast, while the midnight fruits to accompany them studying would be cut by Mina.

That was one of their unspoken promises.

"Hmm, it's good. Thank you, Minari." Sana stared at the two, who were staring at each other with no gap between their shoulders, disbelieving what was happening, "You two sure you two are not a couple?"

Mina coughed her sandwich out of while Chaeyoung laughed out loud, "You're funny, Sana."

The student president l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter